First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Sammy

Haslet, TX

#66 Jun 20, 2014
Anybody know what happened to Douthitt in court yesterday?
ROFLMAO

United States

#67 Jun 20, 2014
Free as a bee now all charges dropped probation
Freebird

United States

#68 Jun 21, 2014
Freebird now like it or not probation
well

Chicago, IL

#69 Jun 21, 2014
He and Lara can get together for a drink and have a laugh over old times.
Well

United States

#70 Jun 21, 2014
Well I dont think Dan is Laras type..
Freeman

United States

#72 Jun 26, 2014
Freeman (:-))
Wow

El Dorado, AR

#73 Jul 3, 2014
Next court date is July 10. How many times will this be put off before he hopefully gets sentenced?
ROFLMAO

United States

#74 Jul 3, 2014
Cutting him loose before too long he will be free again
Sammy

Springdale, AR

#75 Aug 1, 2014
Waiting.............
Sammy

El Dorado, AR

#76 Aug 4, 2014
I want to sukieHeDikie.
No Justice

El Dorado, AR

#77 Aug 14, 2014
He went to court today. New court date.
Once again

El Dorado, AR

#78 Aug 24, 2014
Thanks to our fabulous Prosecuting Attorney, who would rather cut deals with criminals than do his damn job, most of the felonies against Douthitt were dropped. He got a few years behind bars but will be back on the streets in a year or two doing the same thing as before. This county and it's court system are jokes.
Afaik

El Dorado, AR

#79 Aug 24, 2014
Once again wrote:
Thanks to our fabulous Prosecuting Attorney, who would rather cut deals with criminals than do his damn job, most of the felonies against Douthitt were dropped. He got a few years behind bars but will be back on the streets in a year or two doing the same thing as before. This county and it's court system are jokes.
Unfortunately, this has been going on for years. An air tight case and next thing you know our prosecutor cuts a plea deal. Look how the Jeremy Perdue trial turned out. That bastard should have gotten life without but our wussy prosecutor cut a deal.
So Sad

El Dorado, AR

#80 Aug 24, 2014
Afaik wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, this has been going on for years. An air tight case and next thing you know our prosecutor cuts a plea deal. Look how the Jeremy Perdue trial turned out. That bastard should have gotten life without but our wussy prosecutor cut a deal.
The Prosecutor is the reason there is so much drug and crime activity in this area now. The Cop's are at fault to because they have a Union that could put the heat on the Prosecutor, and don't. We're hoping to see a Federal charge against Douthitt be served.
where at

Englewood, CO

#81 Jan 31, 2015
is he still in jail?
Jase

El Dorado, AR

#82 Feb 1, 2015
where at wrote:
is he still in jail?
Yes in Camden
UCJ guard

Little Rock, AR

#83 Feb 5, 2015
Dan got most of his charges dropped. Don't really care how he did it. They gave him 6 years on his SIS and then 20 on his Manufacturing charge for total of 26 years under a Class C & D felony so he'll do 45 days in the year catch an early kick out and be back in about 3 to 4 years also oddly enough Johnson was Dan cellmate he got 10 years for one charge and 10 years for another charge For a total of 20 years so I'll be home in about two and a half Tibbs was also in the PC pod and he got 28 under the y. Brad Mcdonald was in there as well and got 5 years. This pod also housed Burnside who got 28 under the y, lynch finally went home after 9mo he was found not guilty on all but one charge and it's most likely going to non processed Or so we are told. BUT MOST OF YOU SHOULD REALLY LOOK AT YOUR ON LIVES. I SPEAK WITH THESE MEN ON A DAILY BASIS AND THEY ARE SOME OF THE NICEST AND SMARTEST PEOPLE IN UCJ. PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES IT'S A FACT OF LIFE. WHO ARE WE TO JUDGE? THE BIBLE TELLS US TO PRAY AND TO VISIT THEM WHO ARE IN JAIL OR PRISON.
Two coppers

El Dorado, AR

#84 Feb 5, 2015
UCJ guard wrote:
Dan got most of his charges dropped. Don't really care how he did it. They gave him 6 years on his SIS and then 20 on his Manufacturing charge for total of 26 years under a Class C & D felony so he'll do 45 days in the year catch an early kick out and be back in about 3 to 4 years also oddly enough Johnson was Dan cellmate he got 10 years for one charge and 10 years for another charge For a total of 20 years so I'll be home in about two and a half Tibbs was also in the PC pod and he got 28 under the y. Brad Mcdonald was in there as well and got 5 years. This pod also housed Burnside who got 28 under the y, lynch finally went home after 9mo he was found not guilty on all but one charge and it's most likely going to non processed Or so we are told. BUT MOST OF YOU SHOULD REALLY LOOK AT YOUR ON LIVES. I SPEAK WITH THESE MEN ON A DAILY BASIS AND THEY ARE SOME OF THE NICEST AND SMARTEST PEOPLE IN UCJ. PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES IT'S A FACT OF LIFE. WHO ARE WE TO JUDGE? THE BIBLE TELLS US TO PRAY AND TO VISIT THEM WHO ARE IN JAIL OR PRISON.
These people are nice and smart? What kool aid have you been drinking?
UCJ guard

Jacksonville, AR

#85 Feb 5, 2015
So ya Dan has a past, he is still a person. And to my knowledge he finally gave his life to God, so people can change
Two coppers

North Little Rock, AR

#87 Feb 5, 2015
UCJ guard wrote:
So ya Dan has a past, he is still a person. And to my knowledge he finally gave his life to God, so people can change
Has a past is putting a real shine on it. I'd sooner have Charles Manson as a male nurse. Why don't you let him move in next door to you and see what happens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Reality Check 43,295
Physician referral 10 hr Larry 1
Holiday weekend 10 hr John Rider 1
"Wheeler": Movie fimed in El Dorado (Jan '10) Apr '18 EldoMasterBlaster 78

El Dorado Jobs

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages