Fact

Greenbrier, AR

#23 Mar 20, 2014
Johnson got a 1million dollar cash only bond for going off on the judge in the court room it was only 25k at first until he started gettin loud.
Fact

El Dorado, AR

#24 Mar 20, 2014
Another fact is, I will sukieUdikie, IMAFAG
Watch The Homo Go

El Dorado, AR

#25 Mar 21, 2014
Fact wrote:
Johnson got a 1million dollar cash only bond for going off on the judge in the court room it was only 25k at first until he started gettin loud.
Not just a fact, a fagFact. FkingHomoIdiot. Whata fkingLoser.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#26 Mar 21, 2014
Can't find a Twink thread. A friend who monitors a scanner just phoned to say that Justin Lewis is being picked up. Not on Sheriff's site yet.

Location hidden

#27 Mar 21, 2014
Apologies to Twink, it turns out to be a 22 year old Justin Blake Lewis.
Redneck

El Dorado, AR

#28 Mar 21, 2014
I see Douthitt's 'Petition To Revoke' as been put off another month. This has happened before with Douthitt. Court date's start getting put off,then charges start disappearing. It's time for all Law Enforcement that was involved with Douthitt to step in and tell this Prosecutor, "Look we did our fking job,now you do your's" Dam a bunch of over crowded prisons, put a steel collar on this MF and chain his a$$ to a tree out back and feed'em like the dog he is. A POS like Douthitt is what makes dog's bark at night. Douthitt is a career criminal and has been handed to the Prosecutor on a silver platter. "Mr Prosecutor" do what you are being paid to do.
America Road Bandstand

El Dorado, AR

#30 Mar 25, 2014
LOL Douthitt must have started up a music band cause I hear he's singing his a$$ off. That's why the drug charge's haven't showed up 'yet'. Deal making. Not just his drug activities, 'anybody' who dealt with him in stolen property. A lot of doors are going to be knocked on. Douthitt is scared and he is ratting A scared rat will bite you. They got him in a corner, they're squeezing and he is spitting out name's. Douthitt is a chicken sh-t, a coward. He got that alligator mouth and humming bird azz. He don't have enough . intelligence to think ahead, if he get's out, all these back's he stuck a knife in are not going to just fart it off.
MAC

El Dorado, AR

#31 Mar 25, 2014
I can see putting pressure on one to get several in some case's, but not Douthitt. Douthitt will be stealing and dealing again the day he is released. That's all he knows. He is a 50 year old career criminal that should be taken out of society permanently. And RIGHT NOW would be a good time for that to happen. Prosecute the low life SOB and put him away.
Aquainted With All

El Dorado, AR

#32 Mar 26, 2014
America Road Bandstand wrote:
LOL Douthitt must have started up a music band cause I hear he's singing his a$$ off. That's why the drug charge's haven't showed up 'yet'. Deal making. Not just his drug activities,'anybody' who dealt with him in stolen property. A lot of doors are going to be knocked on. Douthitt is scared and he is ratting A scared rat will bite you. They got him in a corner, they're squeezing and he is spitting out name's. Douthitt is a chicken sh-t, a coward. He got that alligator mouth and humming bird azz. He don't have enough . intelligence to think ahead, if he get's out, all these back's he stuck a knife in are not going to just fart it off.
You're right about singing. More and more are showing up on the jail roster Douthitt has dealings with. Some black, some white. Several in the last 48 hours. Douthitt is out for Douthitt now. I know enough about this situation that these locked up in the last few days were in and out of Douthitts Meth House regular.'Anybody' who had 'Any' dealings with him can expect a knock on the door.
What I Know

El Dorado, AR

#33 Mar 26, 2014
Ridings & Norris now in jail. In 2010/11 when Douthitt was locked up for several months, Ridings stayed in Douthitt's house for the actual owner to watch after it. Ridings moved out when Douthitt got out. Ridings kind of distanced himself from Douthitt not long afterwards. Norris has been staying with Ridings recently is what I've been told. Never knew Ridings to mess with drugs of any kind. He just retired earlier this month. Their being in jail has got Douthitt wrote all over it. I don't personally know Norris.
wow

United States

#34 Mar 27, 2014
I heard they was going to make a raid north of Norphlet
DUH

El Dorado, AR

#35 Mar 27, 2014
wow wrote:
I heard they was going to make a raid north of Norphlet
Where? Alaska? DUH.
wow

United States

#36 Mar 28, 2014
Around Sandyland from what I heard

Location hidden

#37 Mar 28, 2014
Surely not the infamous Bayou we keep hearing about.
well

Chicago, IL

#38 Mar 28, 2014
If it is, the guy has only himself to blame. He's mentioned it here often.

Location hidden

#39 Mar 28, 2014
I doubt that was Bart doing self promotion.
wow

United States

#40 Mar 28, 2014
Does the Bayou know about the advertisement on here
well

Chicago, IL

#41 Mar 29, 2014
Nothing like testimonials from happy customers, I guess.
IMAFAG

El Dorado, AR

#42 Mar 29, 2014
The last 6 comments are MINE. Ain't I smart. hehehehehehehe. I will sukieUdikie. IMAFAG.
Been Told

El Dorado, AR

#43 Apr 1, 2014
Although Douthitt may be squealing on local drug dealers to dodge drug charges, he will be going to prison for the rest His $100,000 bail is cash, bonsman won't be involved. Douthitt was a bigger Drug Dealer than Cop's realize. This should still be third Strike.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 47 min BARNEYII 38,324
Cra Cra red head bartender 2 hr Rachel 3
Kasey the bad as* 2 hr Wonderingggg 3
Special message for pedophile TEDDER 2 hr well 6
martie adams chandler 5 hr Barbie 1
Dairy Queen stories? 17 hr Carson Nightly 12
David Andrew kolb 17 hr Xud 2

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance