First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Smackover

El Dorado, AR

#1 Mar 15, 2014
This POS keeps disappearing off Radar. Just to catch you up to date he's in jail, again, on SEVEN (7) FELONY counts. And they haven't even got to the DRUG CHARGES yet. LMAO. Stick a fork in DOUTHITT because this worthlessMF is done.
OCD

Pine Bluff, AR

#4 Mar 15, 2014
Hmm
andrea

Tampa, FL

#5 Mar 17, 2014
Smackover wrote:
This POS keeps disappearing off Radar. Just to catch you up to date he's in jail, again, on SEVEN (7) FELONY counts. And they haven't even got to the DRUG CHARGES yet. LMAO. Stick a fork in DOUTHITT because this worthlessMF is done.
everybody wants u to disappear off this topic!! Ur a little obsessed with it all. Shut the fu** up already.
Sick

Tampa, FL

#6 Mar 17, 2014
I agree Andrea !! Sick of all the bs on one person good grief . Give it a break with the haterism
well

Chicago, IL

#7 Mar 17, 2014
Truth is not hate speech.
Watch The Homo Go

El Dorado, AR

#8 Mar 18, 2014
Comments 5 6 7 ALL the fagBtch. Talk t yourself dikBreath FkingIdiot.
rodman

El Dorado, AR

#9 Mar 18, 2014
Watch the homo go----- Queer Up
Watch The Homo Go

El Dorado, AR

#10 Mar 18, 2014
rodman wrote:
Watch the homo go----- Queer Up
TheFag AGAIN. LMAO. What a fkingLoser
MAC

El Dorado, AR

#11 Mar 18, 2014
Since this last charge against Douthitt 'Petition To Revoke', wouldn't that mean he already has 3 strikes? He had 2 in Texas for Murder and theft of motor vehicle which he served 2 different prison sentences. This petition to revoke would be the 2010-11 terrorist threatening conviction which is a felony. These new charges should be 4th and up strikes. The new charges are all felony.
Redneck

El Dorado, AR

#12 Mar 18, 2014
MAC wrote:
Since this last charge against Douthitt 'Petition To Revoke', wouldn't that mean he already has 3 strikes? He had 2 in Texas for Murder and theft of motor vehicle which he served 2 different prison sentences. This petition to revoke would be the 2010-11 terrorist threatening conviction which is a felony. These new charges should be 4th and up strikes. The new charges are all felony.
It would appear that 4th strike is up next. But I'm like everybody else I've talked to, Where are the Drug charge's? It's well known fact that some major drug item's were taken from that house.
sos

El Dorado, AR

#13 Mar 18, 2014
taken but wee they put on paper, if so charges would be there with the rest ssdd
Smackover

El Dorado, AR

#14 Mar 19, 2014
I see where the Johnson black guy that has the $1 million dollar bond was charged on one count with distributing near a certain facility. Douthitt has been selling drugs 1 block from the old El Do High School for years. Cooking Meth, the cops took his Meth Lab. That school is still owned by the State,that should make it a "certain" facility. Why not do these charges equal across the board to everybody?
well

Chicago, IL

#15 Mar 19, 2014
Maybe the drug charges are pending depending on what other information he gives out.
Smackover

El Dorado, AR

#16 Mar 19, 2014
well wrote:
Maybe the drug charges are pending depending on what other information he gives out.
You got that right. Heard he was up there squealing like a pig on everybody he ever had any dealings with.
Pig

Tampa, FL

#17 Mar 19, 2014
Let old Dan squeal maybe he will cuy a deal for himself more power to you Dan
Funny

El Dorado, AR

#18 Mar 19, 2014
Pig wrote:
Let old Dan squeal maybe he will cuy a deal for himself more power to you Dan
That was a good one. LMAO
RUMORS

Tampa, FL

#19 Mar 19, 2014
Squealing like a pig. All charges will soon be dismissed case closed Douthitt free as a bee
RUMORS

Tampa, FL

#20 Mar 19, 2014
Stick a fork in your rotten words when he walks free hahaha you may be eating them hahaha Keep squealing Dan
RUMORS

El Dorado, AR

#21 Mar 19, 2014
Old Dan squealing make's me want to sukieAdikie. IMAFAG. hehehehehe, hahaha.
The Squealing Pig

Tampa, FL

#22 Mar 19, 2014
The Bayou Best Weed Best Prices roflmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 9 min Redd 30,495
best family dr (Jan '12) 1 hr iknow 14
Duck Dynasty (Mar '13) 1 hr Sky king 49
Eldorado man arrested for battery 3 hr Story 38
For those who wanna leave El Dorado but can't, ... 4 hr mossy seaman 13
Symptoms reported at MCSA 7 hr Wow 13
matt garrison 18 hr brandyj 3
El Dorado Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web