Rachel Mckinney Rolling In Her Grave

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Castratrix

Dallas, TX

#1 Jun 10, 2010
She protected us for many years, but now they are going to pay for toxic waste from the aluminum so they can put it in our drinking water. Oddly enough, this will increase the uptake of aluminum in our brains. Look at the warning on the back of your tube of toothpaste. The Nazis and the Soviets added sodium fluoride the the drinking water of concentration camp inmates, but it was not because they were concerned about dental health.
Whaaat

El Dorado, AR

#2 Jun 10, 2010
Castratrix wrote:
She protected us for many years, but now they are going to pay for toxic waste from the aluminum so they can put it in our drinking water. Oddly enough, this will increase the uptake of aluminum in our brains. Look at the warning on the back of your tube of toothpaste. The Nazis and the Soviets added sodium fluoride the the drinking water of concentration camp inmates, but it was not because they were concerned about dental health.
I don't get what this is about..explain further, please.
Carl

Pine Bluff, AR

#3 Jun 11, 2010
Whaaat wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get what this is about..explain further, please.
One would need to be an informed citizen to get it. Since most information on this blog focuses on rumors and slanderous insults then you would not be expected to know the history of the city council providing fluoridation in the water system in the city. Mrs. McKinney fought the battle for years.
Antagonist

Monticello, AR

#4 Jun 11, 2010
Castratrix wrote:
She protected us for many years, but now they are going to pay for toxic waste from the aluminum so they can put it in our drinking water. Oddly enough, this will increase the uptake of aluminum in our brains. Look at the warning on the back of your tube of toothpaste. The Nazis and the Soviets added sodium fluoride the the drinking water of concentration camp inmates, but it was not because they were concerned about dental health.
That foil helmet you are wearing isn't helping any.... I'm sure that fluoride is not of much use to you, but those of us with teeth will find benefit. The levels at which fluoride is added to the water it is not going to make you Jewish, wearing a stripped suit or dieing of starvation let alone cancer. It's a conspiracy theory, just like the Lizard men, and alien brain wave readers. The negative of adding fluoride to the water is all about money. Taxes. Yes, once this goes down you will pay more taxes. I believe that we should all be responsible for our own dental hygiene and I'm not really interested in a paying taxes on your lack there of.
Just curious, do you recycle those helmets when you are done with them because they only work for short amounts of time. I believe 3 days is the point were the aliens are able to start reading your thoughts and you know what happens then... That's right they come and harvest you.
Durr

Pine Bluff, AR

#5 Jun 11, 2010
"They" must be immune to it... Surely they wouldn't contaminate water that could harm themselves and their families.
Castratrix

Dallas, TX

#6 Jun 11, 2010
re: "Lizard men"

Diana had begun confiding to friends that she had seen "those people" ( the British royal family ) shape shifting into lizards. Diana had to die.
Dang

El Dorado, AR

#7 Jun 11, 2010
Well I wondered what the next big hoo-ha would be after the sheriff's election...
getchasum

El Dorado, AR

#8 Jun 11, 2010
rachel will soon start haunting the city council chambers. maybe that will put a stop to the madness.
Castratrix

Dallas, TX

#9 Jun 11, 2010
re: foil helmut

Only see aluminum for sale. Don't know about availability of tin. Would think lead ( the original corrosion resistant material ) would be preferred. Will go out to El Dorado Metals and see if they have a vendor willing to supply only a few pounds of lead foil. Maybe some of the ladies in Ecuador would be willing to work some almost invisibly thin lead wire into their straw weave for a Faraday cage effect. The added weight might reduce lift so Panama hats would not be so prone to blow off in the wind.
Antagonist

Monticello, AR

#10 Jun 11, 2010
Castratrix wrote:
re: foil helmut
Only see aluminum for sale. Don't know about availability of tin. Would think lead ( the original corrosion resistant material ) would be preferred. Will go out to El Dorado Metals and see if they have a vendor willing to supply only a few pounds of lead foil. Maybe some of the ladies in Ecuador would be willing to work some almost invisibly thin lead wire into their straw weave for a Faraday cage effect. The added weight might reduce lift so Panama hats would not be so prone to blow off in the wind.
Very well thought out. The only problem now is the Aliens know that you intend to upgrade to lead and are working on a solution to the new Helmet/panama hat. Adversely , the new mind reading rays may be too strong for normal aluminum causing repairable brain damage to all the other foil helmet types. Now that you've posted your solution we will all know who is responsible for the brain damage epidemic. Forcing us to give you up to the feds when they come looking for the source.

BTW, I commend your sense of humor, and sarcasm.
Whaat

El Dorado, AR

#11 Jun 11, 2010
Carl wrote:
<quoted text>One would need to be an informed citizen to get it. Since most information on this blog focuses on rumors and slanderous insults then you would not be expected to know the history of the city council providing fluoridation in the water system in the city. Mrs. McKinney fought the battle for years.
Big deal...I use the toothpaste. Let's ask your dentist.
Retardo The Magnafecient

United States

#12 Jun 11, 2010
I once drank a whole gallon of water cause my friend billy mansheimer dared me too but it has a lot of fish poo in it cause it was from a fish tank and i did notice while drinking it that the fish had really nice teeth and the water was tap water so there may be something to this.

Oh and the runs that gave me you would NOT believe.
Whaat

El Dorado, AR

#13 Jun 11, 2010
Retardo The Magnafecient wrote:
I once drank a whole gallon of water cause my friend billy mansheimer dared me too but it has a lot of fish poo in it cause it was from a fish tank and i did notice while drinking it that the fish had really nice teeth and the water was tap water so there may be something to this.
Oh and the runs that gave me you would NOT believe.
Retardo so perfectly suits you
Retardo The Magnafecient

United States

#14 Jun 11, 2010
Whaat wrote:
<quoted text>
Retardo so perfectly suits you
Thank you! I often wear suits cause my granmama always said it's not what you know it's how you dress for sucess and people respect a business man even if they are retarded.
Whaat

El Dorado, AR

#15 Jun 12, 2010
Retardo The Magnafecient wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you! I often wear suits cause my granmama always said it's not what you know it's how you dress for sucess and people respect a business man even if they are retarded.
God bless your granmama, but she was wrong on this one.
Billy Mansheimer

Monticello, AR

#16 Jun 14, 2010
Whaat wrote:
<quoted text>
God bless your granmama, but she was wrong on this one.
His Grandmother is always right. Maybe your Grandmother is wrong.
JUM

Fort Worth, TX

#17 Jun 17, 2010
So what.
Castritrix

Fort Worth, TX

#18 Jun 19, 2010
re: Lizard Men

On "Somewhere in Time" on Coast to Coast AM, they are replaying the 2/5/98 Art Bell interview with Pamela Stonebrooke on her repeated sexual encounters with a reptilian.
Castritrix

El Dorado, AR

#19 Jun 21, 2010
4299aoz

Fort Worth, TX

#20 Aug 25, 2010
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 10 min BARNEYII 30,462
Laura B. Mason arrested for solicitation to com... (Jun '13) 11 hr Kim 841
moonshiners makeing poison 20 hr Tinman 31
Tina Gage Wed mossy seaman 3
who is Shawn Youngs.. (Nov '11) Tue True 13
dole Tue caveman 1
What's up with the free call phones (Jul '11) Dec 23 Duck lover 60
El Dorado Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

El Dorado News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in El Dorado

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:40 am PST

NBC Sports 8:40AM
Drew Brees remains confident in Saints' direction
NBC Sports 9:44 AM
Kenny Vaccaro fined $10,000 for late hit
NBC Sports 1:16 PM
Saints don't blame D coach Ryan for poor season - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:57 PM
DeMarco Murray out sick on Thursday
NBC Sports 4:00 PM
Rookie Martin makes quick impression in Dallas - NBC Sports