The City of Eldorado, Arkansas MOWING...
spunt money on themselfs

United States

#21 Jun 19, 2014
point is we pay the money in state, city, county on every dollar and our city should be CLEAN. NO MATTER WHAT SIDE OF TOWN, Also if you really want to know most of the rich grew up on THE EAST side of town that are were they are now cause of the starter homes an schools.. yes ones should take care of there yard AGREE STRONGLY, BUT AS WE KNOW ABANDON YARD AN CITY STREETS SHOULD BE CARED FOR BY OUR CITY...JUST LIKE OUR NEW JAIL IS AN HAS BEE LEAKING, RATS FOOD / THERE WATER IS CLEANING SYTEM TO GET MORE OUT OF WATER.. JUST ASK WERE DOES ALL OUR TAX MONEY REALLY GO IS A EXCELLENT QUESTION... NOW WILL TRUTHFUL ANSWER EVERY BE TOLD,,I DONT IT....BUT THE MONEY WE PAY IN TAXES EVERYDAY WE PAY 3 TAXES ON EVERY DOLLAR OUR CITY IS FALLING APART
Alton

El Dorado, AR

#22 Jun 19, 2014
Quit depending on the government to do everthing for you. Get off your duff and get busy fixing what is wrong.
Bill Cosby

United States

#23 Jun 19, 2014
spunt money on themselfs wrote:
point is we pay the money in state, city, county on every dollar and our city should be CLEAN. NO MATTER WHAT SIDE OF TOWN, Also if you really want to know most of the rich grew up on THE EAST side of town that are were they are now cause of the starter homes an schools.. yes ones should take care of there yard AGREE STRONGLY, BUT AS WE KNOW ABANDON YARD AN CITY STREETS SHOULD BE CARED FOR BY OUR CITY...JUST LIKE OUR NEW JAIL IS AN HAS BEE LEAKING, RATS FOOD / THERE WATER IS CLEANING SYTEM TO GET MORE OUT OF WATER.. JUST ASK WERE DOES ALL OUR TAX MONEY REALLY GO IS A EXCELLENT QUESTION... NOW WILL TRUTHFUL ANSWER EVERY BE TOLD,,I DONT IT....BUT THE MONEY WE PAY IN TAXES EVERYDAY WE PAY 3 TAXES ON EVERY DOLLAR OUR CITY IS FALLING APART
That's a pretty ignorant "point." Tax dollars don't go toward cutting your grass. That's what you're supposed to get your own lazyass up and do. It's called being a "grown up."
typical

United States

#24 Jun 19, 2014
spunt money on themselfs wrote:
Oh no! Please don't tell me there are RATS in our local jail! Don't fuckup, you won't sleep next to one, dipshit.
Entire city

Greenbrier, AR

#25 Jun 21, 2014
We are immune to y'all's diseases ... Just keep our food come n wth a smile. Lol
Entire city

Greenbrier, AR

#26 Jun 21, 2014
Terry wrote:
<quoted text>
Kmsl, only if you white people really knew how much we like fixing your FOOD!!!!!!!!!! Coughing up a virus on those burgers and pizza and etc, Do not never get it twisted we black people are everywhere preparing your food, we http://wanelo.com/c/3EXGireally like your kind.
service wth a smile is all y'all can do...we immune to y'all's diseases ... Didn't you know that...an my wife a nurse ..a lot a times we let y'all die on the table because of y'all's lack of contribution... Good luck an god bless&#128514;
For Real

United States

#27 Jun 21, 2014
Entire city wrote:
<quoted text> service wth a smile is all y'all can do...we immune to y'all's diseases ... Didn't you know that...an my wife a nurse ..a lot a times we let y'all die on the table because of y'all's lack of contribution... Good luck an god bless&#128514;
This post is very offensive!! It should be reported the people involved in the medical profession thats involved in this type of behavior should no longer have a license !! This is a disgrace to the medical profession and another human being!!
sos

El Dorado, AR

#29 Jun 21, 2014
There is a lot of back and forth mud slinging on here, some of it very criminal. Admitting you know someone who let a person die on the table in our hospital is accessory to murder after the fact. No medical professional in the act of their job has the right to judge another human beings right to live. Threatening to infect a persons food with a virus that could be terminal(aids) is terroristic threatening, and if done is attempted murder. The least it is would just be sick, and just because of the color of a person???. Are yall listening to yourselves? I read in paper where they were mowing timberline. I agree if hey going to mow it they should mow all. I am personally for slapping huge fines on ALL property owners that refuse to keep up property. Most older people have family that could step up and help, or maybe their churches could help them if unable. Point is that this time of year rabid animals, diseased animals, and snakes hide in overgrown trashy lots. Children should not be at risk just because their parents can not afford to take them to activites. Even free activities require gas for car or walk on street.
Oscar Mayor

El Dorado, AR

#30 Jun 21, 2014
They comes from jungles anyways. Should feel right at home.
tax payer

Austin, TX

#31 Jun 22, 2014
typical wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no! Please don't tell me there are RATS in our local jail! Don't fuckup, you won't sleep next to one, dipshit.
Agreed
No Way

United States

#32 May 31, 2015
T Gatson wrote:
It is so sad how the East Side of Town look, 3 people at the city told me why they not MOWING THE GRASS is because the mayor of this town told them not to mow this tall ass grass that the West side of town comes first. Timberlane and where all the rich people live. I do not care rich or middle class whatever you want to call it, Snakes are everywhere, and I am not talking little snakes, these are some BIG SNAKES. THESE ARE STREETS THAT LOOKS SO BAD,
EAST HILLSBORO, DETROIT, NEWYORK, HAWTHORE, NORSWORTHY, BARNES, BURNS,BLACKARD, CHERRY, APPLE, LEWIS, CENTER, SMITH,BEHIND ROGERS SCHOOL, BUT MAYOR HASH IF YOU THINK YOUR RICH WHITE PEOPLE IS SO BETTER THAN US, THEN WE SHALL TAKE MATTERS IN OUR HANDS, A letter have been written by someone that works for the city of eldorado about you and the east side of town, how you went and had those black people homes torn down and etc, and you do not give a darn what happens to us, well so sorry GOD DO NOT LIKE UGLY mayor frank hash, Thank you city barn for letting the people know what he said and the letter have already been sent, just waiting on CAMERA ACTION.
No Way Forward Tax . Its time to show them we have stroke too! They do not care about you. Vote NO FORWARD TAX it is not for the benefit of the people only the wants and needs of the ritch ritzy high rollers that already have everything and living it up in a life of luxury leasure and everything they want. Time to stick together at the polls and knock the chocks out from under these high rollers Look how cruddy they acted just over the simplest things asked by people on the east side of town. Now its time to return the favor at the polls and say HELL NO TO THE FORWARD TAX.
No Way

United States

#33 May 31, 2015
NO WAY !!SAY NO TO THE TAX , GET OUT AND VOTE! Its payback time its time for the people on the east side to decide. Paybacks are hell. If this vote aint rigged and a.no win situation. Tax may go back in anyway regardless of how people vote. Who knows? The majority I have talked to is not in favor of the continuance of the tax to the high unemployed area
Actually

Tulsa, OK

#34 May 31, 2015
Say YES to the tax! Look at all the fulfilled results from the past 7 years of the tax! Look at what the next focus will be. Anybody with common sense would vote YES to pur future. Providing something positive for our kids to return home to!
No Way

United States

#35 Jun 1, 2015
Actually wrote:
Say YES to the tax! Look at all the fulfilled results from the past 7 years of the tax! Look at what the next focus will be. Anybody with common sense would vote YES to pur future. Providing something positive for our kids to return home to!
Actually you sound like a.ECC member trying to toot their own horn. Anybody with any common sense would say Hell NO to the tax. Like sos said we need better decision makers before issuing more tax dollars .
Enough

El Dorado, AR

#36 Jun 2, 2015
sos wrote:
Why don't they mow their own grass??? I assume all the properties are owned by someone? Nobody coming over on our block and mowing for us. Have had numerous clean up programs over there because seems cant put trash in bag then can like all others too. 50 bags for 7.00 at city hall, which is cheaper than any store. The businesses and property owners in this town need to take care of their own property. Whole city looks sloppy cause all too busy worrying about others and not doing what they need to do. They are tearing down houses because they are dilapidated structures with no upkeep or years. City has begged and begged property owners to clean up burnouts and houses that are trashed. No matter what city you live in you have to keep your property up to code or be fined. They are really lax here on it, but we have to clean up this town if you want jobs to come in for your kids and yourselves. Nobody going to bring companies into ugly town that looks like nobody cares.
Exactly, they need to mow their own grass like everyone else! And shut up complaining about everything they think they should get for free. I'm sure there are a few kids running around over there not doing anything they could get to work on it.

You aren't too good to mow your own grass just because you THINK the city does it for others and you don't want anyone else to get more free stuff than you!

Enough

El Dorado, AR

#37 Jun 2, 2015
Alton wrote:
Quit depending on the government to do everthing for you. Get off your duff and get busy fixing what is wrong.
YES!!!!
Real 1

Tulsa, OK

#38 Jun 3, 2015
Terry wrote:
<quoted text>
Its like a dam jungle over here, You know its bad when you driving down the dam street and the dam snakes are hanging out of a Tree. The spotlight is going be on him and alot more shit, Its all about that DOWNTOWN ELDORADO BULLSHIT, PISS ON IT ALL WE CARE., Now what they really do not know whats going to happen over on the east, Everyone is pulling together and going to be HELL IF THEY DO NOT START MOWING AND CLEANING UP THIS AREA,
THEY REALLY NEED TO GO BACK AND WATCH THAT VIDEO ABOUT RODNEY KING AND THE AFTERMATH, THE AFTERMATH IS ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE OVER ON THE EAST AND THATS ON THE REAL.People are very very upset,
As long as yall keep that shit over there. Don't come over on the west side with that stuff it won't go over to good in south Arkansas ain't nobody scared here.
Hash time

El Dorado, AR

#39 Jun 3, 2015
T Gatson wrote:
It is so sad how the East Side of Town look, 3 people at the city told me why they not MOWING THE GRASS ....THEN WE SHALL TAKE MATTERS IN OUR HANDS....,.
take matters into your own hands???
by mowing? not littering? cleaning up after yourselves?
repairing your dilapidated house? painting it some other color than Pink, Purple or Bright ass blue??
how bout not parking your 400 dollar car with 2500 dollar rims all up in the yards ?/
it starts with Taking pride in your own community, your own yards and homes.
why should the City WASTE its time and money trying to make Your neighborhoods look nice , when your just going to turn around and make it look like shit again?
Lazy Lazy Lazy
mexicans keep better house
grown up , Man up , take care of your family, House & shit, homie !
Enough

El Dorado, AR

#42 Jun 3, 2015
Terry wrote:
<quoted text>
Kmsl, only if you white people really knew how much we like fixing your FOOD!!!!!!!!!! Coughing up a virus on those burgers and pizza and etc, Do not never get it twisted we black people are everywhere preparing your food, we really like your kind.
That would be a very good reason not to hire "your kind" So the next time "your kind" is looking for a job just remember what you said.
Tom

El Dorado, AR

#43 Jun 4, 2015
Actually wrote:
Here's another positive thing to do for the kids: get rid of the crazies and immature people running all over town and hanging around topix. Get rid of the crazies sitting in city hall and on the city council, educate and discipline the immature people causing mayhem on all sides of town with all groups, and guide the people who are obsessed with topix off of topix. With the crazies out of the picture, the kids are more likely to come back, contribute, and make things better for the town. If the crazies stay here, the kids, especially those in college or about to go to college, will never come back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 min guest 39,378
Frank Foster 36 min News Scene 7 5
MAD district. 39 min Tom Joad 16
Crooked Cop 6 hr whoop whoop 1
Pooting women 22 hr right wing dumbass 12
gay club!!! in eldorado!!! (Mar '11) Wed tyler 51
Creepy Safeway murders Wed Lynn 39

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance