The City of Eldorado, Arkansas MOWING...

The City of Eldorado, Arkansas MOWING THE EAST SIDE OF TOWN/SNAKES/ FRANK HASH

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“XMAS”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1 May 30, 2014
It is so sad how the East Side of Town look, 3 people at the city told me why they not MOWING THE GRASS is because the mayor of this town told them not to mow this tall ass grass that the West side of town comes first. Timberlane and where all the rich people live. I do not care rich or middle class whatever you want to call it, Snakes are everywhere, and I am not talking little snakes, these are some BIG SNAKES. THESE ARE STREETS THAT LOOKS SO BAD,
EAST HILLSBORO, DETROIT, NEWYORK, HAWTHORE, NORSWORTHY, BARNES, BURNS,BLACKARD, CHERRY, APPLE, LEWIS, CENTER, SMITH,BEHIND ROGERS SCHOOL, BUT MAYOR HASH IF YOU THINK YOUR RICH WHITE PEOPLE IS SO BETTER THAN US, THEN WE SHALL TAKE MATTERS IN OUR HANDS, A letter have been written by someone that works for the city of eldorado about you and the east side of town, how you went and had those black people homes torn down and etc, and you do not give a darn what happens to us, well so sorry GOD DO NOT LIKE UGLY mayor frank hash, Thank you city barn for letting the people know what he said and the letter have already been sent, just waiting on CAMERA ACTION.
Open your eyes

United States

#2 May 30, 2014
NO SECRET ! HASH CATERS TO BIG CASH PEOPLE AND DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE OTHERS!! I HOPE somebody puts the spotlight on him.!! Thats not fair at all
Terry

Pine Bluff, AR

#3 May 30, 2014
Open your eyes wrote:
NO SECRET ! HASH CATERS TO BIG CASH PEOPLE AND DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE OTHERS!! I HOPE somebody puts the spotlight on him.!! Thats not fair at all
Its like a dam jungle over here, You know its bad when you driving down the dam street and the dam snakes are hanging out of a Tree. The spotlight is going be on him and alot more shit, Its all about that DOWNTOWN ELDORADO BULLSHIT, PISS ON IT ALL WE CARE., Now what they really do not know whats going to happen over on the east, Everyone is pulling together and going to be HELL IF THEY DO NOT START MOWING AND CLEANING UP THIS AREA,
THEY REALLY NEED TO GO BACK AND WATCH THAT VIDEO ABOUT RODNEY KING AND THE AFTERMATH, THE AFTERMATH IS ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE OVER ON THE EAST AND THATS ON THE REAL.People are very very upset,
sos

El Dorado, AR

#4 May 30, 2014
Why don't they mow their own grass??? I assume all the properties are owned by someone? Nobody coming over on our block and mowing for us. Have had numerous clean up programs over there because seems cant put trash in bag then can like all others too. 50 bags for 7.00 at city hall, which is cheaper than any store. The businesses and property owners in this town need to take care of their own property. Whole city looks sloppy cause all too busy worrying about others and not doing what they need to do. They are tearing down houses because they are dilapidated structures with no upkeep or years. City has begged and begged property owners to clean up burnouts and houses that are trashed. No matter what city you live in you have to keep your property up to code or be fined. They are really lax here on it, but we have to clean up this town if you want jobs to come in for your kids and yourselves. Nobody going to bring companies into ugly town that looks like nobody cares.

“XMAS”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#5 May 30, 2014
sos wrote:
Why don't they mow their own grass??? I assume all the properties are owned by someone? Nobody coming over on our block and mowing for us. Have had numerous clean up programs over there because seems cant put trash in bag then can like all others too. 50 bags for 7.00 at city hall, which is cheaper than any store. The businesses and property owners in this town need to take care of their own property. Whole city looks sloppy cause all too busy worrying about others and not doing what they need to do. They are tearing down houses because they are dilapidated structures with no upkeep or years. City has begged and begged property owners to clean up burnouts and houses that are trashed. No matter what city you live in you have to keep your property up to code or be fined. They are really lax here on it, but we have to clean up this town if you want jobs to come in for your kids and yourselves. Nobody going to bring companies into ugly town that looks like nobody cares.
Agree with you 100%.
Well

United States

#6 May 31, 2014
Its a big safety issue on east side of town city should use tax money to maintain property owners on the east side of town pay taxes too and should be treated fairly. The city wants their tax money and not doing a damn thing in return people having to walk in dark streets in the path of motorists esp kids to avoid snakes and high grass because city not maintaining the roadsides ia bs whatever you say to defend them people on east side deserve fair treatment as taxpayers
Boo

Lonoke, AR

#7 May 31, 2014
Get off yo lazy butt and clean the $hit up! Next thing we hear will be ya want Hash to deliver FREE food to yo stinkin house while you look at TV!!
alton

El Dorado, AR

#8 May 31, 2014
this lazy chucking JOI talking here needs to clean her own yard and neighborhood- I have lived in the same conditions but I got off my duff and went to work and you can do the same.
ShoNuff

El Dorado, AR

#9 May 31, 2014
Terry wrote:
<quoted text>
Its like a dam jungle over here, You know its bad when you driving down the dam street and the dam snakes are hanging out of a Tree. The spotlight is going be on him and alot more shit, Its all about that DOWNTOWN ELDORADO BULLSHIT, PISS ON IT ALL WE CARE., Now what they really do not know whats going to happen over on the east, Everyone is pulling together and going to be HELL IF THEY DO NOT START MOWING AND CLEANING UP THIS AREA,
THEY REALLY NEED TO GO BACK AND WATCH THAT VIDEO ABOUT RODNEY KING AND THE AFTERMATH, THE AFTERMATH IS ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE OVER ON THE EAST AND THATS ON THE REAL.People are very very upset,
If I remember the king riots, the blacks just tore up their on neighborhoods. That was a real genius move. If you want a more decent looking place, clean it the hell up and quit trashing it up. Stop busting out home windows as soon as the house gets empty, basically, stop shitting where you sleep. Get your wonderful alderman willie McGhee to quit holding up stop the violence signs and start holding up pick up the trash signs. Maybe if the people in those areas started showing a real interest in having a nice looking neighborhood, maybe no cash hash would show an interest in helping out. Quit looking for a government handout and start solving the problem yourself first. Try educating your younger thug wanna be gangstas to quit shitting up and tearing up your areas and I guarantee they will start becoming nicer places to live in.
terry

Pine Bluff, AR

#10 May 31, 2014
ShoNuff wrote:
<quoted text>
If I remember the king riots, the blacks just tore up their on neighborhoods. That was a real genius move. If you want a more decent looking place, clean it the hell up and quit trashing it up. Stop busting out home windows as soon as the house gets empty, basically, stop shitting where you sleep. Get your wonderful alderman willie McGhee to quit holding up stop the violence signs and start holding up pick up the trash signs. Maybe if the people in those areas started showing a real interest in having a nice looking neighborhood, maybe no cash hash would show an interest in helping out. Quit looking for a government handout and start solving the problem yourself first. Try educating your younger thug wanna be gangstas to quit shitting up and tearing up your areas and I guarantee they will start becoming nicer places to live in.
I agree with you, but your younger thug wanna be gangstas do not have a dam thing to do with this tall ass grass, and government handout no one is asking for fucking handouts from your dam people, I am talking about all this bullshit on the east, lets see how we going to throw in your neighborhood, starting last night.
terry

Pine Bluff, AR

#11 May 31, 2014
Boo wrote:
Get off yo lazy butt and clean the $hit up! Next thing we hear will be ya want Hash to deliver FREE food to yo stinkin house while you look at TV!!

I am not going to go there with you, But stinkin house!!!!! Only if you really knew the truth,
City Councils

El Dorado, AR

#12 May 31, 2014
It's just a fact of life that wealthy people pay more taxes and deserve special treatment from the Mayor & City Council. Frank Hash is going to give special treatment to his friends and wealthy people that support his election, and that's just the way it is.
so sad

El Dorado, AR

#13 Jun 1, 2014
People help those that make an effort to help themselves. I would take a wild guess and say that in the area you are talking about there are just a very few people that really give a crap. When you make an effort to get your majority to step up and respect the hoods in which they live, you will receive more help than you can possibly imagine.. Until then you will have to wallow in the over grown and littered yards. My neighborhood is mowed and litter free. Not because the city or county cleans up after us but because each of us living in it take pride in what we have worked for. That may be the difference. Reach out and encourage the folks to step up. I would but then i would be considered racist and it is my opinion that many others share the same views as I so good luck motivating your peeps...
Nah

El Dorado, AR

#14 Jun 1, 2014
Are we talking about the city mowing the sides of streets? Seems to me the people who live along the streets and those who have businesses there should handle the mowing.
actually

Forrest City, AR

#15 Jun 1, 2014
sos wrote:
Why don't they mow their own grass??? I assume all the properties are owned by someone? Nobody coming over on our block and mowing for us. Have had numerous clean up programs over there because seems cant put trash in bag then can like all others too. 50 bags for 7.00 at city hall, which is cheaper than any store. The businesses and property owners in this town need to take care of their own property. Whole city looks sloppy cause all too busy worrying about others and not doing what they need to do. They are tearing down houses because they are dilapidated structures with no upkeep or years. City has begged and begged property owners to clean up burnouts and houses that are trashed. No matter what city you live in you have to keep your property up to code or be fined. They are really lax here on it, but we have to clean up this town if you want jobs to come in for your kids and yourselves. Nobody going to bring companies into ugly town that looks like nobody cares.
Couldn't have said it better. Nice response!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#16 Jun 1, 2014
Nah wrote:
Are we talking about the city mowing the sides of streets? Seems to me the people who live along the streets and those who have businesses there should handle the mowing.
Imponderable. I believe the city "controls" the area between the sidewalk and the street, also the alleys, but the adjoining property owner can be code enforced for failing to cut grass or deal with fallen trees on the city's easements. I imagine the adjoining property owner is also responsible for property taxes on the sidewalk, area between the sidewalk and street and half of the alley.
City Councils

El Dorado, AR

#17 Jun 1, 2014
Them people's don't have sidewalks. They is own they own.
Nah

Dallas, TX

#18 Jun 2, 2014
so sad wrote:
People help those that make an effort to help themselves. I would take a wild guess and say that in the area you are talking about there are just a very few people that really give a crap. When you make an effort to get your majority to step up and respect the hoods in which they live, you will receive more help than you can possibly imagine.. Until then you will have to wallow in the over grown and littered yards. My neighborhood is mowed and litter free. Not because the city or county cleans up after us but because each of us living in it take pride in what we have worked for. That may be the difference. Reach out and encourage the folks to step up. I would but then i would be considered racist and it is my opinion that many others share the same views as I so good luck motivating your peeps...
Very good!
Entire city of eldorado

Memphis, TN

#19 Jun 5, 2014
Post ur address an your W2s for the past ten years.. Lol...if they look like mine I'll come help ya.us white folk deserve more than y'all from the city because we contribute more to the city...good luck and god bless
Terry

Pine Bluff, AR

#20 Jun 11, 2014
Entire city of eldorado wrote:
Post ur address an your W2s for the past ten years.. Lol...if they look like mine I'll come help ya.us white folk deserve more than y'all from the city because we contribute more to the city...good luck and god bless
Kmsl, only if you white people really knew how much we like fixing your FOOD!!!!!!!!!! Coughing up a virus on those burgers and pizza and etc, Do not never get it twisted we black people are everywhere preparing your food, we really like your kind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Though it got bumped, Tonya V remains in local ... 38 min Redneck 20
Omg 1 hr Boobman 14
Human error in a nuclear facility nearly destro... 2 hr It is PBS 8
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 8 hr BARNEYII 33,322
Our Walmart 10 hr Citizen 2
Missing person 10 hr Troubadour 24
best car wash / detailer in eldo? 11 hr Really 11
Eldorado man arrested for battery (Jan '15) 14 hr Wrong 42

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages