Comments
1 - 20 of 23 Comments Last updated Aug 2, 2009
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mrsexy

Huntsville, TX

#1 Jul 25, 2009
there sure has been a lot of drug bust lately in union county. Three so far this week.
flower

Shreveport, LA

#2 Jul 25, 2009
mrsexy wrote:
there sure has been a lot of drug bust lately in union county. Three so far this week.
where? i'm from there, just haven't been home lately.
Quite Frankly

Little Rock, AR

#3 Jul 26, 2009
All these laid off people got to make a living somehow.
your stupid

College Station, TX

#4 Jul 26, 2009
Quite Frankly wrote:
All these laid off people got to make a living somehow.
Shut the hell up if you don't have anything productive to say.
mrsexy

Huntsville, TX

#5 Jul 26, 2009
They had by El Dorado High School, the second one by a church on morning star road, and the third was on patterson loop. Overall 11 people were arrested during all three bust. Two of the people were arrested worked at Arby's
abcdefghijklmnop qrsuvwxyz

Georgetown, TX

#6 Jul 26, 2009
woooooot!!!!!!!!!!
moving on up

Georgetown, TX

#7 Jul 26, 2009
mrsexy wrote:
i hope they have vaseline
imwatchingyou

Georgetown, TX

#8 Jul 26, 2009
and don't drop the soap
what

El Dorado, AR

#9 Jul 27, 2009
imwatchingyou wrote:
and don't drop the soap
You should take your own advice. It won't be long until your stupid ass is in there with them.
roast beef

United States

#10 Jul 27, 2009
who are the two from arby's?????
I Heard

United States

#11 Jul 27, 2009
one was Tabitha Ridgell a manager.
blahblah

El Dorado, AR

#12 Jul 27, 2009
what about the Garrett's body shop thing.
Great Job

Warren, AR

#13 Jul 28, 2009
mrsexy wrote:
Thanks to our El Dorado Police Department and the Union County Sheriff's Office for doing a great job. Keep it up.
FSN

Tyler, TX

#14 Jul 29, 2009
Great Job wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks to our El Dorado Police Department and the Union County Sheriff's Office for doing a great job. Keep it up.
I agree,, both departments do a very good job at fighting it,, just wish they had more resources to do it with..
moving on up

Georgetown, TX

#15 Jul 29, 2009
its my understanding that some have bonded out, thats what pisses me off!!! our pd and so along with dtf put their life on the line to put these worthless pieces of crap behind bars then they bond out get a court appointed atty. then walk scott free thats what i call bullshit!!!!!!
Stupid is a Stupid does

Saint Albans, WV

#16 Jul 30, 2009
your stupid wrote:
<quoted text> Shut the hell up if you don't have anything productive to say.
Nice. You really told him off there. And on Topix, too. You Brave Soul...

Since: Jun 09

eldorado

#17 Jul 30, 2009
moving on up wrote:
its my understanding that some have bonded out, thats what pisses me off!!! our pd and so along with dtf put their life on the line to put these worthless pieces of crap behind bars then they bond out get a court appointed atty. then walk scott free thats what i call bullshit!!!!!!
I agree totally! And I also read somewhere about someone whining about racial profiling when it comes to arrests. I think all these people were white with the exception of one and she probably wants to be!
JustMe

Hurricane, WV

#19 Jul 30, 2009
Why shouldn't they get to bond out? They have not been convicted of a crime, yet.
moving on up wrote:
sistersue

Georgetown, TX

#20 Jul 30, 2009
you must be one of the dealers!!!!! if not let one of these low life a** holes deal to one of your kids and you'll hope they get locked up and throw away the key!! otherwise your just an idiot.
Sad

Warren, AR

#21 Jul 30, 2009
JustMe wrote:
Why shouldn't they get to bond out? They have not been convicted of a crime, yet.
<quoted text>
It is sad that our police and sheriff departments work so hard to put these people behind bars and they get out of bond the next day. No wonder our law enforcement get so discouraged with our court system.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Duck lover topixFag 38 min ya know 7
up and ready 38 min LMAO 10
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 46 min WARRIOR 9,888
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 50 min WARRIOR 29,673
Susin Cary 2 hr MOM 2
dunn sinclair , leigh alexandra (Apr '12) 3 hr dumb 8
AR Who do you support for Commissioner of State La... (Oct '10) 7 hr Adsf 263
hot shot cops 16 hr Mr Fife to you 26
•••
•••
•••

El Dorado Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••