Local woman honored by idiot Mexican ...

Local woman honored by idiot Mexican Consulate

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

WTF

El Dorado, AR

#1 Jul 1, 2012
What kind of idiot Mexican Consulate would honor someone like Edna after she was just in jail this time last year for stealing $30,000+ from other Mexican's accounts she was over at FFB.
I would like to know if her victims feel equally happy for her.
Yep

El Dorado, AR

#3 Jul 1, 2012
From what I understand she only spent like 2 weeks in jail!! Must be nice to steal then got out without spending much time in jail. Heard also she works for the court system now!! Wow!! I guess a felon can do that now!!! Sweet!!!!!
WTF

El Dorado, AR

#4 Jul 1, 2012
Redneck wrote:
WTF is the Homo 'typical', watch him change his name and talk to his IgnorantAzz self. LMAO.
Shut up gayRedneck,you must jerk off at the thought of a post by 'typical' because that's all you can focus on.
Araceli Ramirez

Athens, Greece

#6 Jul 3, 2012
Hahaha, this is freaking hysterical! If you're gonna goobertalk Atleast get your chucking facts straight. El Dorado is ridiculous. everyone hides behind a computer screen and stupid usernames. Pricks.
Edna Ramirez

Little Rock, AR

#7 Jul 3, 2012
To whoever started this post I just want to say thank you for starting it. Now just to be clear, I do not owe a penny to anyone. I made a mistake when I was younger, so what? I have paid that mistake at a very high price. Not money wise, but in a personal way. It has been hard to raise back up from that mistake, the Consulate it's honoring the fact that I have been able to get back up on my feet and for being productive. Another thing, I have been an interpreter for the court system for 14 years now. It's not something I started after I was convicted. You all are free to comment whatever you want, I just want to say that I am glad to be where I am now. The only one that I worry about judging me is God. Once again, Thank you for giving me your attention :)
Edna Ramirez

Little Rock, AR

#9 Jul 5, 2012
WTF wrote:
What kind of idiot Mexican Consulate would honor someone like Edna after she was just in jail this time last year for stealing $30,000+ from other Mexican's accounts she was over at FFB.
I would like to know if her victims feel equally happy for her.
I was not in jail this time last year, please get your info straight before you post other people's business on here. This all happened back in 2007, I was convicted in 2009. Just thought I should make it clear. One more thing, if you really want to know how my "victims" feel about this, I strongly encourage you to ask them and then come back on here and post their answers and please use real names, don't hide behind a computer with a fake name.
Co-worker

El Dorado, AR

#10 Aug 8, 2012
Good people still make mistakes. Edna made one, one that she owned up to and made right. I knew her, in a professional atmosphere, long before she broke the law and since. I have ALWAYS been very impressed by all that she has achieved in her young life. She has surpassed myself and many of the court personel that she works along with, in her education and experience. She deserves all the credit and recognition that she has recieved. She is a sweet girl, who loves her children, and works harder than most people I know. I'm thankful to know her and am very proud of her. I wish you all knew her better too :)
Fact Remains

El Dorado, AR

#11 Aug 8, 2012
Edna Ramirez wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not in jail this time last year, please get your info straight before you post other people's business on here. This all happened back in 2007, I was convicted in 2009. Just thought I should make it clear. One more thing, if you really want to know how my "victims" feel about this, I strongly encourage you to ask them and then come back on here and post their answers and please use real names, don't hide behind a computer with a fake name.
"I was convicted in 2009" your words. You're a dam convict. Re-word it, twist it, turn it around, sugar coat it. Once a convict, always a convict. It don't make a rat's azz what you did before, after or in the middle. You are a CONVICTED FELON.
Jumpin kangaroo

United States

#12 Aug 8, 2012
Edna Ramirez wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not in jail this time last year, please get your info straight before you post other people's business on here.
I saw your smiling face on the sheriffs web site also and it's not other peoples business it's public record.Arrested and reformed thieves and drunkards are alway the biggest Christians.
MRS13

Little Rock, AR

#13 Jun 17, 2013
People need to get a life. Religious or not no one can judge another person because no body is perfect, so. Go play with your self's or even better go get a collage education. Like Kat Williams say everybody need haters!!!
In his peace

Little Rock, AR

#15 Jun 17, 2013
can't help but notice it's always the christian evangelicals that do the judging, I now see why more folks are becoming agnostic.
Its Scott Biatches

El Dorado, AR

#16 Jun 18, 2013
In his peace wrote:
can't help but notice it's always the christian evangelicals that do the judging, I now see why more folks are becoming agnostic.
And I can't help but notice how often people who claim to be Christians get busted for embezzlement then come out "reformed" and above all that now then call anyone who points it out a "hater". What a tired and meaningless shield of a word.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shooting near 1st st. 7 min Verny 9
Ashley Madison 34 min Dafnie 3
Good places to eat 4 hr news 19
Drone. 7 hr pis 6
Cougars 8 hr Duck lover 8
Again - Samantha 15 hr TheKings 5
fox 15 hr TheKings 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages