For U Black Folks
White Justice

El Dorado, AR

#1 Aug 18, 2014
Dan Douthitt is going to get sentenced Thursday on "8" Felony counts. Douthitt was already on Probation. Douthitt is a convicted Murderer. Douthitt was convicted of Grand Theft. Douthitt is White. I have saw one Black after another get 30 years and more for half what Douthitt did. You Black's go to court Thursday and demand to know why Douthitt is going to walk out of that Court smiling, while your family member is crying in Prison for the rest of his life. OR sit on your azz and live like slaves to this White Justice in El Dorado, Arkansas.

“The Donald for President”

Since: Mar 14

Narragansett, RI

#2 Aug 18, 2014
You really need to stop trying to incite trouble and let the justice system do its job. The system might not be perfect but it's still one of the best in the world. There are societies that will kill peaceful protesters...no questions asked. Stoning people, beheadings and other primitive punishments are designed to control citizens and if anyone speaks out, they most likely will become one of the unfortunate victims.

Wise up. The wheels of justice are sometimes agonizingly slow, but eventually will prevail and tip on the right side of the scale.
White Justice

El Dorado, AR

#3 Aug 18, 2014
"Duck lover" would be the one that post's under every name you see on topix. "Duck lover" is the homosexual they call the topixFag.
Ebony

El Dorado, AR

#4 Aug 18, 2014
'Dulck lover' also the one that started all the topic's about BLACK's. He a POS.

“The Donald for President”

Since: Mar 14

Narragansett, RI

#5 Aug 18, 2014
Ebony wrote:
'Dulck lover' also the one that started all the topic's about BLACK's. He a POS.
Anything I start will posted under my account. I don't have to hide under anonymous usernames like you apparently find it necessary to do. Typical internet troll. Can't string together a simple sentence.

“The Donald for President”

Since: Mar 14

Narragansett, RI

#6 Aug 18, 2014
White Justice wrote:
"Duck lover" would be the one that post's under every name you see on topix. "Duck lover" is the homosexual they call the topixFag.
Where do you think Evaner "The Real Deal" Holyfield got his nick? From me, ya twit.

I don't have to hide. You start a serious thread, then reply with nonsense because you can't debate what you say intelligently.

Keep making yourself look a like a retard. Im through with you.
Redneck

El Dorado, AR

#7 Aug 18, 2014
Yeah, Duck lover is dikBreath, the topixFag. This wormy MF hides his homo welfare azz behind ALL the names on topix talking to his own ignorantazz self. Fking foodstamp fagFreak. Nothing but a lowlife loser.
Redneck

El Dorado, AR

#8 Aug 18, 2014
White Justice wrote:
Dan Douthitt is going to get sentenced Thursday on "8" Felony counts. Douthitt was already on Probation. Douthitt is a convicted Murderer. Douthitt was convicted of Grand Theft. Douthitt is White. I have saw one Black after another get 30 years and more for half what Douthitt did. You Black's go to court Thursday and demand to know why Douthitt is going to walk out of that Court smiling, while your family member is crying in Prison for the rest of his life. OR sit on your azz and live like slaves to this White Justice in El Dorado, Arkansas.
I agree. EVERYBODY should be equal in a court room. The blacks in this area should pack that court thursday.
CiCi

Camden, AR

#9 Aug 19, 2014
Redneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. EVERYBODY should be equal in a court room. The blacks in this area should pack that court thursday.
If EVERYBODY is equal in the court room, then the whites should pack-it and sit there grunting, smacking on candy/cracklins and squirm the whole time like they do. Learn how to become a worthless nuisance to society as well.
AnyJusticeToday

El Dorado, AR

#10 Aug 21, 2014
Anybody know what happened in Court today? Douthitt was suppose to be sentenced. All that changed on the jail roster was his $100,000. bond disappeared.
Nasty john

El Dorado, AR

#11 Aug 22, 2014
Reneck----Queer up
Redneck

El Dorado, AR

#12 Aug 22, 2014
Nasty john wrote:
Reneck----Queer up
'Nasty john' is 'Duck lover', theFag.
well

Chicago, IL

#13 Aug 22, 2014
Can anybody figure out from the sentence he received how many years, if any, he will actually serve in prison?
Disgusted

El Dorado, AR

#14 Aug 22, 2014
Looks like he didn't get but 5 years Then subtract 6 mos already served. Then good time knocked off. P-ss poor Prosecuting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr --Bad Dad-- 37,378
Unbelievable 1 hr Owner 2
norphlet crater (Feb '09) 4 hr Aubry 29
Farting Problem 5 hr Jus sayin 3
Clean harbors (Aug '16) 6 hr Real deal 45
El Dorado New Times 6 hr Dinosaur 22
Christina Duschak (Oct '14) 12 hr Marties sister 28

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages