Larry Combs vs Willie Mc Ghee

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LongJohn

El Dorado, AR

#1 Apr 3, 2014
What is your take on this upcoming Democrat primary election?
Oscar Mayor

El Dorado, AR

#2 Apr 3, 2014
Willie has the weight advantage.
lol

Vilonia, AR

#3 Apr 3, 2014
Lol
LOL

El Dorado, AR

#4 Apr 3, 2014
Larry=75. Willie=53. When Larry was Willie's age, Willie was still in High School.
I Q Test

El Dorado, AR

#5 Apr 3, 2014
Where did Willie go to school? Stephens?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6 Apr 3, 2014
Combs should probably be running for mayor rather than alderman in the southeast ward.
LOL

El Dorado, AR

#7 Apr 3, 2014
Now there's a thought, El Dorado having a Mayor.

Since: Jun 09

El Dorado, AR

#8 Apr 4, 2014
It all depends on how much of the black vote turns out. And with no Obama on the ticket I'm guessing it will drop back to its normal low levels.
als

El Dorado, AR

#9 Apr 4, 2014
EldoMasterBlaster wrote:
It all depends on how much of the black vote turns out. And with no Obama on the ticket I'm guessing it will drop back to its normal low levels.
Why would you think a black will only vote black?
ShoNuff

Little Rock, AR

#10 Apr 4, 2014
As far as whom is the better candidate, Larry is light years better than willie. It will depend on the black vote in that ward. Do the blacks want another black as their alderman or hopefully enough of them wants a man who cares about his ward and the city. All willie cares about is throwing the race card at every opportunity.

It would be nice to see Larry tear hash a new one and let el dorado have a real mayor again.
Watch The Homo Go

El Dorado, AR

#11 Apr 4, 2014
EldoMasterBlaster wrote:
I bet Willie let you sukieHeDikie

El Dorado, AR

#12 Apr 8, 2014
als wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you think a black will only vote black?
Didn't say they would. But history shows that a black is far more likely to vote for a black.
EldoMasterBlaste r

El Dorado, AR

#13 Apr 8, 2014
Same as usFag's just vote for usFag's. We sukieAdikie
actually

Sand Springs, OK

#14 Apr 8, 2014
EldoMasterBlaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't say they would. But history shows that a black is far more likely to vote for a black.
But haven't blacks only been voting for just the last 150 years??? Anybody with common sense would know more black votes have been cast for white candidates than they have for black candidates over that time period.
ShoNuff

El Dorado, AR

#15 Apr 8, 2014
actually wrote:
<quoted text>
But haven't blacks only been voting for just the last 150 years??? Anybody with common sense would know more black votes have been cast for white candidates than they have for black candidates over that time period.
Don't be obtuse. You know full well what the man meant.
actually

Little Rock, AR

#16 Apr 9, 2014
ShoNuff wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be obtuse. You know full well what the man meant.
What you call me, Andy? That's a month in the hole!

I know exactly what he assumed. I was stating an obvious fact. Any ethnic or race of one person would make that person favor someone else that shares that same characteristic. It's part of our subconscious to favor/want to be around people just like us. This is nothing new. But to assume that everyone in that category feels/acts the exact same way is absurd.

One race that unified due to this characteristic was Germany in the 1930s. Name one black nationality that ever unified to oppress others? As we all should be able to recall from our history books, African tribes actually fought each other and sold their captives into slavery to European explorers.

El Dorado, AR

#17 Apr 9, 2014
actually wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one black nationality that ever unified to oppress others? As we all should be able to recall from our history books, African tribes actually fought each other and sold their captives into slavery to European explorers.
The Hutus and Tutsis had a nice run at it in Rwanda about 20 years ago. 800,000 and 1 million dead in about 100 days.

As far as oppressing a whole other race, did you ever consider it might be because they have never been in a position to do so?

El Dorado, AR

#18 Apr 9, 2014
actually wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are the results by voting race for the 2008 Presidential election.

RACE Obama McCain
White 43% 55%
African-American 95% 4%
Hispanic 67% 31%
Asian 62% 35%
Other 66% 31%

That 95% is the largest statistical group that voted for Obama. It is even larger than the Democrats that voted for him and Republicans that voted for McCain.

http://www.ropercenter.uconn.edu/elections/ho...
EldoMasteBlaste r

El Dorado, AR

#19 Apr 9, 2014
Somebody P L E A S E let me sukieUdikie. I'm the topixFag.
actually

Little Rock, AR

#20 Apr 9, 2014
EldoMasterBlaster wrote:
<quoted text>
The Hutus and Tutsis had a nice run at it in Rwanda about 20 years ago. 800,000 and 1 million dead in about 100 days.
As far as oppressing a whole other race, did you ever consider it might be because they have never been in a position to do so?
Through history, African tribes have been the most easily conquered people. Has that changed?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stuearts facebook drama 55 min lolololol 3
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr GuEst 30,027
Halloween re-scheduled 4 hr Agnostic 23
blake and raelyne 4 hr ho2 1
Dodge Dealership Demo 4 hr Cheryl 21
Ebola is likly in El Dorado 6 hr Concerned parent 42
large dope growing inside house at 593 old cali... 9 hr Hecks 2
firing and big shots in trouble at milam. 17 hr Shorty 13
El Dorado Dating
Find my Match