Alciehoulic

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Anyone know why Loren Beck has left the rehab? He was the best thing that place had going . I hear it may be closing down.??? Anyone know anything?
Don Knots

Ozark, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

SASA lost their govt funding because of what Paul Mason was doing out there, everyone from El Dorado will now go over to Texarkana for services
Actually

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

I heard they lost gvt funds bc Mason isn't there to do the grant writing and politicking in DC with all the contacts he has
Don Knots

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

But why is he not out there? It was because of his misappropriations of Government funds, he can't go politic in DC because he stole funds that were supposed to be handled in a different way
for real

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

I thought several people on board of directors were from local churches, how did Mason misdirect funds without them noticing it? Word is some of them involved in day to day operations out there. It is so sad that almost everything no matter what area of business it is ends up leaving here or going bust from misappropriations. There is so much ugly in world it is just sad. I was worried about him from the start when I read in the paper he was told to never come back to state he came from. Pretty serious when told that nowdays.
WOW

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Judged:

So if any of you people knew wtf you where talking about first off... It's Paul Meason not Mason. You don't even know who you are talking about, you just want to run something into the ground. SASA is a good program for those that need it and use it correctly. Yes, some people go because they are made to through whatever court program, but some people actually stay clean. It is/was funded by grant money, but if you go in off the street to get help, you pay. Before anyone tries to jump on me, no I'm not an alcoholic or addict. I just know my facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the El Dorado Forum right now

Search the El Dorado Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 6 min whiskers 9,788
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 11 min guest 3,832
Green Mystery Liquid In Creek 20 min Duck lover 7
Dumb fat lazy black women 1 hr Scraps 4
guys with little ones keep reporting 1 hr Duck lover 22
Keep A Word-Drop A Word (Jul '11) 3 hr educated 2,561
Ashley Scroggs Brummett 4 hr insider 22
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Union County was issued at July 23 at 6:30PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••