Vandervoort

United States

#41 Apr 1, 2014
She was nice in grade school
What happened to her now?
Mental Case

El Dorado, AR

#42 Apr 1, 2014
And again. What is wrong with you homosexual person?
Wendy Morgan

Hamburg, AR

#43 Apr 1, 2014
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Let go of my purse!!! I don't know YOU!!!
This has been one hell of a discussion about what's the deal with "Me". Funny I didn't know I had so many people out there that even gave a shit! I'm feeling much love! Why don't all
U use your real name???

Anyone thAT Knows
" ME"....
Knows that you will NEVER know what's the deal w "Wendy Morgan"- so for what it's worth I am saying this to any non sense I read above-
Bobby - you in my opinion should win the award
For BEST RANDOM comment! That shit made me laugh!
And Danta - see he's my son! And he usually spells his name right when he represents his momma ! I can take a lot of bullshit but u to chicken shit to use ur own real NAMES - I'm warming you and I think alll moms will back me on this : DONT FUCK Wiith ANY OF MY KIDS ! Now can we get off thi s what's the deal w Wendy Morgan!? If ur still concerned let me know and we can meet somewhere ASAP cause fake name topix Is for scarred big mouth cowards and one thing for sure about Wendy Morgan she ain't scarred! Beware ...bitches b CARZY!
Mental Case

El Dorado, AR

#44 Apr 1, 2014
Wendy Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
This has been one hell of a discussion about what's the deal with "Me". Funny I didn't know I had so many people out there that even gave a shit! I'm feeling much love! Why don't all
U use your real name???
Anyone thAT Knows
" ME"....
Knows that you will NEVER know what's the deal w "Wendy Morgan"- so for what it's worth I am saying this to any non sense I read above-
And Danta - see he's my son! And he usually spells his name right when he represents his momma ! I can take a lot of bullshit but u to chicken shit to use ur own real NAMES - I'm warming you and I think alll moms will back me on this : DONT FUCK Wiith ANY OF MY KIDS ! Now can we get off thi s what's the deal w Wendy Morgan!? If ur still concerned let me know and we can meet somewhere ASAP cause fake name topix Is for scarred big mouth cowards and one thing for sure about Wendy Morgan she ain't scarred! Beware ...bitches b CARZY!
95% of the comments that were made here were made by the same person, the homosexual that stays on topix, changing his name every comment. He's mentally off and nobody pay's any attention. He's obviously jealous of you or he wouldn't be so dumb.
Wendy Morgan

Hamburg, AR

#45 Apr 1, 2014
No shit I already figured that
One - hell I can assure u there's not enough different people that know anything about me to even believer that this group of haters isn't one n the same! That's ok! They must b a complete lowlife loser to consume their time w trying to hurt me!- Topix is a joke and everyone knows it so ..... I've said all I have to say. I hope this person can grow up and b done too!
Red Neck

El Dorado, AR

#46 Apr 1, 2014
Wendy Morgan wrote:
No shit I already figured that
One - hell I can assure u there's not enough different people that know anything about me to even believer that this group of haters isn't one n the same! That's ok! They must b a complete lowlife loser to consume their time w trying to hurt me!- Topix is a joke and everyone knows it so ..... I've said all I have to say. I hope this person can grow up and b done too!
Will assure you. The day will come when this POShomo is found out. And for all he has belittled, he will painfully repay. Painfully.
unowho

Conway, AR

#47 Apr 1, 2014
Don't stroke out DQ
angus mcadams

Jonesboro, AR

#48 Apr 2, 2014
Wendy Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
U use your real name???
Anyone thAT Knows
" ME"....
Wendy Morgan doesn't wash her fart box!
angus mcadams

El Dorado, AR

#49 Apr 2, 2014
angus mcadams wrote:
<quoted text>Wendy Morgan doesn't wash her fart box!
But I will sukieAdikie cuz IMAFAG.
Puff daddy

El Dorado, AR

#50 Apr 2, 2014
Do you do thegooberweinercockprickpecker dong
Watch The Homo Go

El Dorado, AR

#51 Apr 2, 2014
Puff daddy wrote:
Do you do thegooberweinercockprickpecker dong
That would B U dikBreath. FkingHomoLoser
angus mcAdams

Charlotte, AR

#52 Apr 2, 2014
WATCH the HOMO go to PUFFDADDYS
undercoverbrothe r

West Fork, AR

#53 Apr 6, 2014
If you gpt dope sex is free
undercoverbrothe r

El Dorado, AR

#54 Apr 6, 2014
I know because usFags trade aid's medication for rump humping all the time. IMAFAG. I B suking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 37 min Quest 29,893
Beheading in Moore, OK 11 hr Joel 4
Stormie Albritton 13 hr tom 21
Preston COLE Hannegan 16 hr Gross 5
smacover 22 hr IN THE KNOW 28
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) Mon Sonny Boy 10,061
see u in Hell if I gotta take you with me Mon Ex Wife 10

El Dorado Jobs

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

El Dorado News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in El Dorado

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]