Whats the deal with Wendy Morgan?
Watch The Homo Go

El Dorado, AR

#21 Mar 26, 2014
ALL above comments R from one (1) homosexual. FkingFagIdiot. Whata Loser. LMAO.
RDD

United States

#22 Mar 27, 2014
hearsay wrote:
Will sleep with anybody..lotsa traffic st her place..guess danny doesn't mind
. Man it turns my stomach to know this town is so full of CHICKEN #HIT HATERS that have to spend their nights trying to make a descent woman seem worthless..I bet your mothers are so proud they raised such fine faultless cowards.What ya'll need is your worthless butts butts kicked !!!
Max

El Dorado, AR

#23 Mar 27, 2014
Yes- too much gooberweinercockprickdongpecke r talking trash going on so go to the nasty john and swim
Delete

United States

#24 Mar 27, 2014
Just have thread removed just like Amy Reep, Carrie Wilson and Mrs. Deeds did!!! Instead of arguing back and forth on here. That is what happens usually when someone's name is mentioned on here. I have seen people get there name removed from here for over a year
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

#25 Mar 27, 2014
Delete wrote:
Just have thread removed just like Amy Reep, Carrie Wilson and Mrs. Deeds did!!! Instead of arguing back and forth on here. That is what happens usually when someone's name is mentioned on here. I have seen people get there name removed from here for over a year
Yeah dikBreath. You're the one that put's them ALL on here. Then makes ALL the comments changing your ignorantAzzFag name every comment. Fking lowlife welfare homoIdiot. LMAO
akky

El Dorado, AR

#26 Mar 27, 2014
LMAO- You be gooberweinerpeckercockdongpric k for talking trash about ohters so go to the grass.
puff daddy

Conway, AR

#27 Mar 27, 2014
I like grass she do too
Watch The Homo Go

El Dorado, AR

#28 Mar 27, 2014
puff daddy wrote:
I like grass she do too
Does she sukieAdikie like U 2? FkingIdiot
Puff daddy

El Dorado, AR

#29 Mar 27, 2014
Homo come chuck with me
u know mr

Sherwood, AR

#30 Mar 27, 2014
Man,yall need some help..stupid MF
Bobby

Forrest City, AR

#31 Mar 27, 2014
u know mr wrote:
Man,yall need some help..stupid MF
Let go of my purse!!! I don't know YOU!!!
heyyyyy

United States

#32 Mar 30, 2014
WHY YALL WORRIED ABOUT WENDY MORGAN ! worry about y'all selves !!! who even get on topix anymore ?! nobody owe y'all an explanation ..y'all sit up and talk about everybody behind a computer . nobody sayin sht TO YOU Wendy.
heyyyyy

El Dorado, AR

#33 Mar 30, 2014
Watch me go I'm the Homo. ALL the above comments are MINE. I will sukieUdikie.
Willie

El Dorado, AR

#34 Mar 30, 2014
heyyyyy-go chuck urself
Willie

El Dorado, AR

#35 Mar 31, 2014
Willie wrote:
heyyyyy-go chuck urself
While I sukieAdikie
Finally

Plano, TX

#36 Mar 31, 2014
RDD wrote:
<quoted text>. Man it turns my stomach to know this town is so full of CHICKEN #HIT HATERS that have to spend their nights trying to make a descent woman seem worthless..I bet your mothers are so proud they raised such fine faultless cowards.What ya'll need is your worthless butts butts kicked !!!
Amen Brother!
Good Neighbor

El Dorado, AR

#37 Mar 31, 2014
Thompson?
Hard case
bet

United States

#38 Mar 31, 2014
heyyyyy wrote:
WHY YALL WORRIED ABOUT WENDY MORGAN ! worry about y'all selves !!! who even get on topix anymore ?! nobody owe y'all an explanation ..y'all sit up and talk about everybody behind a computer . nobody sayin sht TO YOU. l Wendy.
lol..lol..lol
well

United States

#39 Mar 31, 2014
What's the deal?
Titt Tatt

El Dorado, AR

#40 Apr 1, 2014
I see some haters out there!
Ouch!
I got one for ya! Instead of "what's the deal
With wendy Morgan ?"
It should say "what's the deal with those black cowboy boots she ALWAYS bs wearing?" For real!
I call it -like -I see it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Airport terminal - Is it needed? 25 min Upper Class 4
oil industry bankruptcy wave nears size of tele... 2 hr Southwestern Bell 2
Trump sweeps 5 states 3 hr smdh 47
my gf is stalking me 3 hr Common Sense 3
Why did the city build a jet hangar? 4 hr 1234xyz 31
Saturday night fun ! 5 hr pleasetellmehaven... 40
JoAnn Davis 6 hr Man Up 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages