wondering

Abernathy, TX

#1 Mar 19, 2013
Where is the best place to get your nails done that has a REAL nail tech, not one of these asian/oriental fungus spreaders?
Kyjuana

Keller, TX

#2 Mar 19, 2013
wondering wrote:
Where is the best place to get your nails done that has a REAL nail tech, not one of these asian/oriental fungus spreaders?
Ohhh you not like my pedicure for you?
Anonymous

El Dorado, AR

#3 Mar 20, 2013
wondering wrote:
Pam at High Maintenance on 8th Street by Becky's Tanning.
Iron

Grapevine, TX

#4 Mar 20, 2013
Frizz wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Plum, in the Library, with a Candlestick?
Brazilian

United States

#5 Mar 20, 2013
Frizz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Pam is awesome she gave me a Brazilian Wax and made my balls look great.$50 extra Pam gave me happy endings.
old man

El Dorado, AR

#6 Mar 21, 2013
more chucking JOI talk.
Anonymous

El Dorado, AR

#7 Mar 27, 2013
Brazilian wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah Pam is awesome she gave me a Brazilian Wax and made my balls look great.$50 extra Pam gave me happy endings.
Dumb frick.
the one and only

El Dorado, AR

#8 Mar 28, 2013
Home Depot has good prices on nails.
Real Idiots

El Dorado, AR

#9 Mar 30, 2013
My special lady gets hers done at a beauty salon. She likes to brag about how the tops are hand formed instead of plastic, or whatever.
bigman

Longview, TX

#10 Mar 31, 2013
Real Idiots wrote:
My special lady gets hers done at a beauty salon. She likes to brag about how the tops are hand formed instead of plastic, or whatever.
All of you sound stupid to me. Hardly anything intelligent is ever said here. Its all a bunch of morons bitching at each other without saying anything worth a damn. "Real Idiots" is just about the most Topix obsessed loser I have seen on here. I check Topix maybe once every few weeks or so and it never fails to see that guy on here being crazy. Anyone who bothers to even talk to him is just as stupid and wasting their time. I mean, why even try communicating with someone who is obviously mentally unstable or possibly retarded? Seriously, someone tell me why you bother arguing with that guy. What good does it do?
gooberman

El Dorado, AR

#11 Mar 31, 2013
A lot of chucking JOI trash talk goes on here so hit the grass.
lalaboo

Memphis, TN

#12 Mar 31, 2013
Pro Nails and Spa next to Church's Chicken in my opinion is the best place! All the workers are very sweet and accomodating. They offer you beverages and have good prices on manicures/pedicures.I don't go anywhere else!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hotshots VIP night!? 17 min Chester the moles... 37
Trolley 19 min Captain kangaroo 1
Tonya Adams Venturella 20 min Blah blah 1
Hot Shots 22 min Chris 86
best docs to work for in town! 1 hr real truth 22
block st 1 hr Block Skret Disci... 6
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr EldoMasterBlaster 31,009
Parkers chapel 3 hr Alumni 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance