iso: i want a puppy
Kim

United States

#1 Dec 28, 2013
I'm in search if a puppy ranging the age of 5-8 weeks old ..i would love to have a Boston Terrier Bulldog puppy and would be willing to negotiate a good price for one but those are hard to find!!! But since i can't find one i would love to have a PitBull bulldog puppy ....Or a small breed puppy i have wanted one for a long while now and can't seem to get my hands on one ....So if anybody knows of where I might could find one for free or a really cheap price could u please get me the right information.....Thanks everyone I promise to love it and take care of it as long as the lord is willing to let me!!!
justsayin

El Dorado, AR

#2 Dec 28, 2013
5 weeks??? Uhm mayb 8-10 weeks and if uve never had a boston u prolly shouldnt get one but if u know the breed and still want one get on ARKANSAS PET SWAP SHOP they usually have some
Cummin on Santa

United States

#3 Dec 28, 2013
And I want a 6' tall blonde with big tits that just smiles and says"Can I suckDick?"
Dog owner

United States

#4 Dec 28, 2013
How bout adopt a dog? Many need homes!! Boston's are a breed you need to research more and they are out there but you have to do your homework...
for real

El Dorado, AR

#5 Dec 28, 2013
UCAPS is having a reduced price the first week of January. If you get an application for adoption accepted you can adopt a dog for $20.14. Might check with them see what they have to offer.
KIM

United States

#6 Dec 29, 2013
I need a reduced price I spent every cent I could rake and. scrape for the Santa Clause Red carpet to welcome my VIP friend home for Christmas. I really want a pit bull they favor me in the face..Roflmao
lisa

El Dorado, AR

#7 Dec 29, 2013
KIM wrote:
I need a reduced price I spent every cent I could rake and. scrape for the Santa Clause Red carpet to welcome my VIP friend home for Christmas. I really want a pit bull they favor me in the face..Roflmao
If you can't support yourself or kids you sure don't need a dog. It will just end up being a homeless stray like you.
lmfao

United States

#8 Dec 29, 2013
I HEARD THAT!! roflmao Thats exactly how I feel about it!!!!
actually

United States

#9 Dec 29, 2013
I want my two front teef yeah my two front teef yeah my two front teef yeah my two front teef yeah my two front teef yeah my two front teef yeah my two front teef yeah my two front teef yeah my two front teef yeah my two front teef yeah my two front teef !!
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

#10 Dec 30, 2013
ALL comments are the topixFag. The homosexual freak of nature that live's on topix. Useless, no purpose whatsoever. Nothing but a loser.
Kim

United States

#11 Dec 30, 2013
If I get. a female I will. name her Lara !!
justsayin

El Dorado, AR

#12 Dec 30, 2013
All The Same wrote:
ALL comments are the topixFag. The homosexual freak of nature that live's on topix. Useless, no purpose whatsoever. Nothing but a loser.
Topixfagguy get a life i swear topix cnt be taken seriously anymore without you ruining it for everyone
Kim

United States

#13 Jan 1, 2014
I really want a male and a female I will name them Russ and Lara!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Come on out 6 min VendettaMuch 30
Clinton or Trump 12 min union county 13
Ponders 36 min Pat 4
News Airline Serving 3 Arkansas Airports Ends Operat... 1 hr LaBroderick 4
News Would somebody ask Tim Griffin about Colin Kaep... 1 hr rest of the world 7
The city streets and county roads are terrible 6 hr union county 17
Is it a sin to blow poot in church? (Jun '14) 6 hr union county 15

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages