billy

El Dorado, AR

#1 Sep 4, 2012
when is it opening?
Willy

El Dorado, AR

#2 Sep 5, 2012
They are not going to open. They decided, since the El Dorado Water customers have paid the sprinkler system to run 24/7 for months now that they can make more money baling hay off it.

Since: Jun 09

El Dorado, AR

#3 Sep 5, 2012
Willy wrote:
They are not going to open. They decided, since the El Dorado Water customers have paid the sprinkler system to run 24/7 for months now that they can make more money baling hay off it.
Wow, three lies for the price of one. Who says you can't get a good deal in America.
billy

El Dorado, AR

#4 Sep 5, 2012
Willy wrote:
I take that to mean October. Thanks.
Parade

El Dorado, AR

#5 Sep 5, 2012
Is that where they moved the Christmas Parade?
Willy

El Dorado, AR

#6 Sep 6, 2012
Parade wrote:
Is that where they moved the Christmas Parade?
No, that's where they moved the El Dorado water.
Tax Payer

El Dorado, AR

#7 Sep 6, 2012
EldoMasterBlaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, three lies for the price of one. Who says you can't get a good deal in America.
When the welfare pays your water bill in a cheap Govt apt for you, it's no problem is it welfare homo?
bromine

Stuttgart, AR

#8 Sep 6, 2012
I heard they have a bunch of feral chickens running around all over the course fertilizing the grass.
prickem

El Dorado, AR

#9 Sep 7, 2012
Sounds like you can get chucked for all this goooberweinrerprickcockdong talk going on by JOI's on the nasty john.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#10 Sep 7, 2012
12 Point 9 Iron

El Dorado, AR

#12 Sep 9, 2012
I've heard they are going to use it for a Deer Club in the morning and a Golf Club in the afternoon. All that green grass has produced hundreds of deer. Even going to have a meat processing plant. Kill a deer in the morning, while you play golf in the afternoon they are getting your meat cut, wrapped and ready to take home. Damitboy. Get out there and join up now. Take your Accountant, Banker and Lawyer with you. The Lawyer of course is for the divorce. Money Crook Golf Club.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#13 Oct 9, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sex in Eldo (Jul '10) 8 min Russell Hux 36
Wondering 17 min Dison 28
80-room Marriott hotel behind McDonald's northside 2 hr Union County 25
Tonya's Dance School 23 hr Billie 16
Soccer Tue JWN2 1
fat chicks Tue Edmonds 14
Pokémon Mon Seriously 9

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance