Man Disgusted Just By Constant Though...

Man Disgusted Just By Constant Thought Of 2 Guys Kissing

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

Frankincense Hashish

El Dorado, AR

#1 May 21, 2014
BLUFFTON, SC—Local man Russell Morrill told reporters Wednesday that he feels an acute sense of disgust simply at the constant thought of two men kissing. “Just endlessly imagining two dudes making out is enough to make me want to vomit,” said Morrill, 31, adding that the mere persistent mental image of two grown men lovingly embracing, let alone engaging in progressively more intimate acts, leaves him utterly nauseated. “Seriously, all it takes is envisioning two guys sticking their tongues down each other’s throats from the moment I wake up in the morning, and I’m sick to my stomach.” At press time, Morrill said he also cringed just at the incessant idea that his gay coworker would make a move on him and finally set him free.
Dr Common Sense

Memphis, TN

#2 May 21, 2014
Frankincense Hashish wrote:
BLUFFTON, SC—Local man Russell Morrill told reporters Wednesday that he feels an acute sense of disgust simply at the constant thought of two men kissing.“Just endlessly imagining two dudes making out is enough to make me want to vomit,” said Morrill, 31, adding that the mere persistent mental image of two grown men lovingly embracing, let alone engaging in progressively more intimate acts, leaves him utterly nauseated.“Seriously, all it takes is envisioning two guys sticking their tongues down each other’s throats from the moment I wake up in the morning, and I’m sick to my stomach.” At press time, Morrill said he also cringed just at the incessant idea that his gay coworker would make a move on him and finally set him free.
When any person decides he or she wants to be gay, for whatever reason, that person is not set "free." That person has a mental disorder that the current medical field needs to find an answer for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 28 min BARNEYII 40,171
Jistice 1 hr Miscarriageofjustice 1
Deltic HQ 4 hr Robbie 6
What are they building between Dairy Queen and ... 6 hr Rumors 2
Maxine Waters 7 hr In the know 2
Air force 7 hr dawn 2
News Southern Arkansas church reach out to cowboys (Aug '13) 10 hr Be wise 24

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance