Todd Moody Capital Murder

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

Anybody Know

El Dorado, AR

#1 Apr 3, 2014
Anybody know about this? 22 yr old locked up today.
Heard

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Apr 3, 2014
Saw that but no details. Are the prosecutors in this town any good at all?
PleaBargain

El Dorado, AR

#3 Apr 3, 2014
That was a good one, heard any more lately
notreally

El Dorado, AR

#4 Apr 3, 2014
Heard wrote:
Saw that but no details. Are the prosecutors in this town any good at all?
only if they've got a boner for putting you in prison, for whatever reason.
Puff daddy

El Dorado, AR

#5 Apr 3, 2014
Rage took place in chuck city section of town.
LOL

El Dorado, AR

#6 Apr 3, 2014
May be in el do news by egg hiding day.
flawless

Little Rock, AR

#7 May 15, 2014
Yes I happen to know this youngman he wasdoing so good he was trying to turn his life around if sumone know anything dont just sit there and let this happen to him help him if you can todd is a great kid just people dont understand him u would be wrong to sit there and not help
FYI

El Dorado, AR

#8 May 15, 2014
flawless wrote:
Yes I happen to know this youngman he wasdoing so good he was trying to turn his life around if sumone know anything dont just sit there and let this happen to him help him if you can todd is a great kid just people dont understand him u would be wrong to sit there and not help
Oh good lord, please don't start the crap that he was a good kid. He is a thief, a thug and a murderer.

"The El Dorado man accused of gunning down a man with an assault rifle as his 6-year-old daughter watched"

"Three witnesses said Moody fired a fusillade of more than 10 rounds as Edwards’ daughter watched from a nearby car parked at the 511 W. First St. address where paramedics found her father dead from multiple gunshot wounds."

"He’s also charged with felony possession of a gun — stemming from September 2010 convictions on two counts commercial burglary that prohibit him from having a firearm — possession of marijuana with intent to distribute and possession of drug paraphernalia as a habitual offender with two or more prior felony offenses"

That is not a "good kid" trying to turn his life around!!!

That is a grown man who is nothing but an evil repeat criminal thug. Save your sympathy for someone more deserving. If people like you would stop with making excuses for thugs like him everyone would be better off.
flawless

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 May 16, 2014
First off the kid I met was nothing like this he didnt appear to be a thug or dealer so I guess I saw different knowing he gun a man down in front of his kid is unbelievable I was told different so I guess the info I was inform with was wrong
your FYI

Little Rock, AR

#11 May 17, 2014
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh good lord, please don't start the crap that he was a good kid. He is a thief, a thug and a murderer.
"The El Dorado man accused of gunning down a man with an assault rifle as his 6-year-old daughter watched"
"Three witnesses said Moody fired a fusillade of more than 10 rounds as Edwards’ daughter watched from a nearby car parked at the 511 W. First St. address where paramedics found her father dead from multiple gunshot wounds."
"He’s also charged with felony possession of a gun — stemming from September 2010 convictions on two counts commercial burglary that prohibit him from having a firearm — possession of marijuana with intent to distribute and possession of drug paraphernalia as a habitual offender with two or more prior felony offenses"
That is not a "good kid" trying to turn his life around!!!
That is a grown man who is nothing but an evil repeat criminal thug. Save your sympathy for someone more deserving. If people like you would stop with making excuses for thugs like him everyone would be better off.
It is unethical and inappropriate for a cop or D.A. To try a case in the media or on the net, under a false identity makes it even shadier. This is America - the proper forum is at trial NOT here. Moody is innocent untul proven guilty in a court of law
Watch The Homo Go

El Dorado, AR

#12 May 17, 2014
""""" ALL """"" " above comments are ONE "1" ignorantAzzHomosexual. The topixFag.
Red

El Dorado, AR

#13 May 18, 2014
Watch The Homo Go---Queer down
FYI

El Dorado, AR

#14 May 18, 2014
your FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
It is unethical and inappropriate for a cop or D.A. To try a case in the media or on the net, under a false identity makes it even shadier. This is America - the proper forum is at trial NOT here. Moody is innocent untul proven guilty in a court of law
We are not in a court of law we are on a public forum so we aren't trying anything. We are discussing a matter in the court of public opinion which is legal in America. And for your information I am a private citizen and not a cop or DA.
the truth is

Memphis, TN

#15 May 19, 2014
The man that was murdered was a.man trying to be a better man and his daughter had to be a witness in this murder case Todd Moody is a no.good piece of.crap and i pray for.Justice in this Matter so sad and very sickening....
james woods

Rowland Heights, CA

#16 May 21, 2014
Yes hes my son and he is very respectful young man and i feel he is been charged with a crime for which he didnot do i also feel that he is being judge for a crime that was labeled as a self defense crime if a person tell im going to kill you what would you do if someone puts a gun up to your head what you do lr think i feel that he was put in a life therathing situation and that is no reason you cant defend your life being yall need to take that inconsideration and ask yourself what would you do if you was in thay type of sitsuation be honest witb yourselves and you will have the verdict stop and think before you judge

“Stupid is as liberal does!!”

Since: May 14

Hooten Holler Arkansas

#17 May 21, 2014
This here is the reason they need to brang back them public hangings. Nothing set a wayward fella straight like a good old fashioned neck stretching.
FYI

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#18 May 21, 2014
james woods wrote:
Yes hes my son and he is very respectful young man and i feel he is been charged with a crime for which he didnot do i also feel that he is being judge for a crime that was labeled as a self defense crime if a person tell im going to kill you what would you do if someone puts a gun up to your head what you do lr think i feel that he was put in a life therathing situation and that is no reason you cant defend your life being yall need to take that inconsideration and ask yourself what would you do if you was in thay type of sitsuation be honest witb yourselves and you will have the verdict stop and think before you judge
Why don't you stop and think before you defend a murderer whether he is your son or not. When parents continue to defend their kids no matter what they do then sometimes they end up murdering someone whether they meant to or not.

I know, he was a good boy just trying to turn his life around. I've heard that a hundred times by parents who don't have a clue who their kids really are!

“It's the one thing-INXS”

Since: Mar 14

USA

#19 May 21, 2014
james woods wrote:
I'm sorry for what you must me going through. God Bless.

“It's the one thing-INXS”

Since: Mar 14

USA

#20 May 21, 2014
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you stop and think before you defend a murderer whether he is your son or not. When parents continue to defend their kids no matter what they do then sometimes they end up murdering someone whether they meant to or not.
I know, he was a good boy just trying to turn his life around. I've heard that a hundred times by parents who don't have a clue who their kids really are!
I'm sorry for what you must BE going through. God Bless.
miisx moody

El Dorado, AR

#21 Sunday Sep 14
Yes he my boyfriend i know he defending his self i mean he was in the wrong. Im da one got to deal with da shit. I just he was at home with me rite now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 25 min southern boy 10,062
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr GuEst 29,898
Topix in general 5 hr EldoMasterBlaster 14
What's up with the free call phones (Jul '11) 6 hr Grigori 58
Daniel Riddell 6 hr dummmmb 11
Whos Morgan Couch's Baby Daddy 6 hr dummmmb 13
So Glad this Person has been Dumbed Down a Bit 7 hr Duck lover 95

El Dorado Jobs

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

El Dorado News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in El Dorado

Personal Finance