First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Turd Sandwich

Hurricane, WV

#1 Jul 20, 2009
Anyone familliar with this character? Is he cazy or just excentric? One day he rides around in a fire truck, the next he may be dressed as the easter bunny! Whats the Deal??
seen him too

United States

#2 Jul 20, 2009
A little of the first and a lot of the second. I don't think his elevator goes to the top floor.
Blown Cover

Hurricane, WV

#3 Jul 20, 2009
seen him too wrote:
A little of the first and a lot of the second. I don't think his elevator goes to the top floor.
He uses the screen name MukLuk here on topix. You decide.
iremember

Camden, AR

#4 Jul 20, 2009
When he was a child he was ridng his bike on Calion Road near the golf course and was struck by a car. Big time head injuries,but he recovered.
And

El Dorado, AR

#5 Jul 20, 2009
Ya'll leave that man alone. He is good hearted. Now he doesnt put up with alot of bull$hit but a good guy. He has always mowed the entrance into Country Club Terrace. He has a helping hand to anyone that needs it. So before you start talking about someone get your facts straight. Go find something to do so you can stay out of everyone ele's business.

Since: Jun 09

Hurricane, WV

#6 Jul 20, 2009
iremember wrote:
When he was a child he was ridng his bike on Calion Road near the golf course and was struck by a car. Big time head injuries,but he recovered.
Just not 100%
City Fireman

Hurricane, WV

#7 Jul 20, 2009
Bubba is a golden guy! He would give you the shirt off his back. He chooses to entertain other with his antics. Most people really enjoy Bubba when they get to know him. Give it a try...introduce yourself to him.
I agree

Hurricane, WV

#8 Jul 20, 2009
City Fireman wrote:
Bubba is a golden guy! He would give you the shirt off his back. He chooses to entertain other with his antics. Most people really enjoy Bubba when they get to know him. Give it a try...introduce yourself to him.
Bubba actually is very entertaining. I agree with you wholeheartedly. He is one person whom your are doing yourself a disservice by not knowing him if you have the chance.
Me Too

Tyler, TX

#9 Jul 20, 2009
Bubba is a great guy and don't let his silly stuff fool you he knows what's happening. If more people is this town was a good of a guy as bubba it would be great!
Both

Little Rock, AR

#10 Jul 20, 2009
Turd Sandwich wrote:
Anyone familliar with this character? Is he cazy or just excentric? One day he rides around in a fire truck, the next he may be dressed as the easter bunny! Whats the Deal??
Alot of both
MukLuk

Hurricane, WV

#11 Jul 20, 2009
Yall leave me alone now ya hear.
kaci

Tyler, TX

#12 Jul 20, 2009
And wrote:
Ya'll leave that man alone. He is good hearted. Now he doesnt put up with alot of bull$hit but a good guy. He has always mowed the entrance into Country Club Terrace. He has a helping hand to anyone that needs it. So before you start talking about someone get your facts straight. Go find something to do so you can stay out of everyone ele's business.
You obviously don't know 'Bubba' too well. He isn't as great as you think he is. He starts a lot of bullshit that you probably don't know anything about. He is a BIG TIME gossip and rumor monger.

Yes, he was injured in an accident and has some mental problems from it. That is not an excuse for some of the rumors he starts all over town about people he doesn't like.

Maybe you should find something to do yourself and stop lecturing everyone else.
Prissy

Huntsville, TX

#13 Jul 20, 2009
Bubba is a wonderful person. He goes out of his way to be friendly and helpful in many situations. He is quite a character, and seems to enjoy being that way.
I must mention that being a gentleman is also one of his strong traits.
It's very nice to see someone so comfortable with himself that making others happy is a priority.
And

El Dorado, AR

#14 Jul 21, 2009
hey kaci, kiss my butt!!!!!!!!!
I agree

Hurricane, WV

#15 Jul 21, 2009
kaci wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously don't know 'Bubba' too well. He isn't as great as you think he is. He starts a lot of bullshit that you probably don't know anything about. He is a BIG TIME gossip and rumor monger.
Yes, he was injured in an accident and has some mental problems from it. That is not an excuse for some of the rumors he starts all over town about people he doesn't like.
Maybe you should find something to do yourself and stop lecturing everyone else.
Hey Kaci, I tried voting for you like 40 times on the pole to run you off here. It's people like you that kick people when they are down that makes this world the way it is. Especially when they can come on here and defame anyone at any given time under some b.s. name.
Your Right

Little Rock, AR

#16 Jul 21, 2009
kaci wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously don't know 'Bubba' too well. He isn't as great as you think he is. He starts a lot of bullshit that you probably don't know anything about. He is a BIG TIME gossip and rumor monger.
Yes, he was injured in an accident and has some mental problems from it. That is not an excuse for some of the rumors he starts all over town about people he doesn't like.
Maybe you should find something to do yourself and stop lecturing everyone else.
You are absolutely RIGHT
You are wrong

Saint Albans, WV

#17 Jul 21, 2009
Your Right wrote:
<quoted text>You are absolutely RIGHT
First, "you're" lacking grammar skills, home boy. Second, Bubba is a funny guy. His antics brighten up downtown during the workday. He is in no way considered "off" or lacking "elevator top-floor capabilities." He enjoys a good laugh and brightening up people spirit's while they are on the clock. It certainly works for me. As with anybody, people that tend to be cruel or rude to him tend to get a negative response from him. Should you blame him? Blame those rude, shallow-minded individuals. And judging by the looks of others in this town, I don't think very many people have the right to belittle anybody...
Turdis Brown

Saint Albans, WV

#18 Jul 21, 2009
Bubba is alright, and a kind fellow
downtowner

El Dorado, AR

#19 Jul 21, 2009
Bubba is a great guy. He's a character and we need those types in our lives. He is willing to put himself out there, knowing some will think him odd. just to make others havwe a better day.
MukLuK

Hurricane, WV

#20 Jul 21, 2009
Im gonna get me a shrimp boat.I know everything there is to know about the shrimpin business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Always blaming somebody else 21 min Unreal 12
Eldorado man arrested for battery 24 min Confused 42
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 48 min BARNEYII 30,519
Duck Dynasty (Mar '13) 2 hr Duck lover 53
Dr. Grant v. The El Dorado ER 3 hr F-off 10
Symptoms reported at MCSA 3 hr reality 18
Larry Holder 4 hr Ell 17
El Dorado Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:28 am PST

NFL 6:28AM
Witten: It's 'silly' to think Murray is easily replaceable
NBC Sports 7:10 AM
Jason Witten: Every back couldn't do what DeMarco Murray did this season
NBC Sports 7:42 AM
Jimmy Graham: Pro Bowl will help dictate if he needs surgery
Bleacher Report 9:39 AM
Murray Will Command Up to $10M Per Year
NBC Sports 9:48 AM
Tony Romo: I have to be better