First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Oh No

El Dorado, AR

#23 Oct 24, 2013
The preacher is 79 years old. H-ll he may have alzheimers.
well

Chicago, IL

#24 Oct 24, 2013
News-Times says it was at Courtyard Health & Rehabilitation.
DUH

El Dorado, AR

#25 Oct 24, 2013
well wrote:
News-Times says it was at Courtyard Health & Rehabilitation.
DUH. Look everybody, DikBreath can read.
Bob W

Lake Charles, LA

#26 Oct 24, 2013
Igotthe411 wrote:
<quoted text>
If the resident involved has a medical diagnosis of Alzheimer's, then she legally can't give consent to sex or anything else. She basically has the same rights as a child because she isn't "of sound mind". So legally, it was rape, even if he didn't physically force himself on her. That woman's daughter or whoever has Power of Attorney could easily put that man behind bars for a very long time.
Ok now that makes sense, thanks for the clarification I was confused. Sometimes the news times is lacking in the information dept geezzz.
Moonshine

Oklahoma City, OK

#27 Oct 24, 2013
Courtyard needs a new administrator and director of nursing bad. The whole place is falling apart.
shazaam

El Dorado, AR

#28 Oct 24, 2013
Oh No wrote:
The preacher is 79 years old. H-ll he may have alzheimers.
He may very well have dementia of some sort. Usually when someone does something like this so openly they have had a mental breakdown. He needs a physical and psychiatric exam. If he has family, they need to see about him. He may be a patient in a nursing home soon. His health may be failing for some reason and its affecting his mind.
Moonshine

El Dorado, AR

#29 Oct 24, 2013
ButI will sukieUdikie. IMAFAG.
Bob W

El Dorado, AR

#30 Oct 24, 2013
My comment #26 is my ignorantFagAzz agreeing with myself from another of my own post. Ain't I smart. hehehehehe. IMAFAG.
Dr Phil

El Dorado, AR

#31 Oct 24, 2013
My highly, much sought after opinion, is that he is a 79 year old Baptist preacher. At this age, he had a brief mental lapse and thought he was a Catholic. And I know Oprah will back me up on this.
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

#32 Oct 24, 2013
We hear the topixFag got kicked out of a nursing home yesterday. Apparently he got caught laying in a bed with a gray wig on pretending to have alzheimers.
well

Chicago, IL

#33 Oct 24, 2013
DUH wrote:
<quoted text> DUH. Look everybody, DikBreath can read.
DikBreath knows where to go for coffee too.
alton

El Dorado, AR

#34 Oct 24, 2013
Too much chucking gooberweinerpeckerprickcockdon g talk here about others.
Redneck

El Dorado, AR

#35 Oct 24, 2013
Moonshine wrote:
Courtyard needs a new administrator and director of nursing bad. The whole place is falling apart.
Let me tell you dikBreath, we have a family member at Courtyard rat now, getting the best care possible. This incident could have happened "anywhere". So crawl your worthless welfareHomoAzz back in that Govt. Apt. closet, take a pocket full of Govt cheese for you, the rats and roaches. Shut the fking door and your mouth and die. Those instructions are simple enough for your useless ignorantHomoAzz to understand. FkingIdiot.
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

#36 Oct 24, 2013
LMAO. U tell'em Red.
Oldgasm

El Dorado, AR

#37 Oct 25, 2013
Maybe she just wanted some D before she kicked the bucket.
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

#38 Oct 25, 2013
Oldgasm wrote:
Maybe she just wanted some D before she kicked the bucket.
This is a typical welfare/foodstamp recipient comment from the ignorantAzzTopixFag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Starving animals on hwy82 between CC road and a... 1 hr FYI 63
Phil Eppinette 1 hr Truth 26
mary thomason, lawyer (Jan '13) 4 hr All the same 18
Water park (Dec '08) 4 hr All the same 14
Gringos M/C (Jun '14) 4 hr All the same 56
fennell road 4 hr All the same 17
shooting 5 hr fck your mama 18
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE