United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Who was the preacher getting sucked off by the old lady?
2 cents

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Don't know because they told him to leave, rather than detaining him until police could arrive...bad call.
If posing as a Pastor, why did they not ask for ID ?? Totally mishandled in my opinion.
Lmao

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Wow unbelieveable !! what nursing home may I ask did this happen , or is this a false rumor??? Wow it gets more bizzare all the time now days
for real

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

I found it sad that the paper would not report what nursing home or who man was. I am sure they knew his name as I think you have to sign in to see patients. So sad that he would be caught doing this and think saying he a pastor would get him out of this. I don't think I would have admitted to being pastor in that situation. What kind of hell is he looking at for this. Maybe no news as daughter going to own home. Just looks like another coverup of another " too important to arrest" person. You know they let the fag off who had sex with boy at Murmil Heights school. Someone needs to come here and get a handle on these folks. Get the drunk off the bench and put someone who is not afraid his secrets will come out.
Not a drunk

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Van Hook is not a drunk If this was to come before him lets put it this way I wouldnt want to be the defendant lmao! They need to expose this cat for who he really is! Really a alledged man of God what a hypocrite ! A political cover up is all it is anyone else would be under the jail for the same crime
Watch The Homo Go

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

All Night Long. LMAO. Every comment, TheFag. FkingIdiot.
Wendy

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Watch The Homo Go wrote:
All Night Long. LMAO. Every comment, TheFag. FkingIdiot.
NO you the fkngIdiot

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

for real wrote:
I found it sad that the paper would not report what nursing home or who man was. I am sure they knew his name as I think you have to sign in to see patients. So sad that he would be caught doing this and think saying he a pastor would get him out of this. I don't think I would have admitted to being pastor in that situation. What kind of hell is he looking at for this. Maybe no news as daughter going to own home. Just looks like another coverup of another " too important to arrest" person. You know they let the fag off who had sex with boy at Murmil Heights school. Someone needs to come here and get a handle on these folks. Get the drunk off the bench and put someone who is not afraid his secrets will come out.
I'm sure that the newspaper didn't publish the man's name since the report said he "claimed" to be the pastor of a certain church. How awful would it be to put the name of the person he claimed to be out there if that claim turns out not to be true? As far as why the nursing home was not named, not sure about that one. The guy should have been detained until the police arrived. If and when the preacher is actually arrested, it will be reported in the paper.
Bob W

Denham Springs, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

It seems like it would be a tough case to prove, I mean unless she was actually forced to perform the act on him. The paper read like it was not a forced act...It's wrong morally I agree. I just ain't sure this would be a wise use of tax dollars. J/S
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Bob W wrote:
It seems like it would be a tough case to prove, I mean unless she was actually forced to perform the act on him. The paper read like it was not a forced act...It's wrong morally I agree. I just ain't sure this would be a wise use of tax dollars. J/S
LMAO, dikBreath wants to find the preacher for his ignorantAzzHomo self. U R 1 dumAzzFag MF. LMAO. What a welfareFoodstamp POS Loser.
Jailer

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

He's in jail.
No News In ElDo

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Rev? Hugh Nelson. MyArkLaMiss.com
Inspector

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

No News In ElDo wrote:
Rev? Hugh Nelson. MyArkLaMiss.com
What church does he preach at ???
Dunn Gotcaught

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Jailer wrote:
He's in jail.
arkansas.arrests.org page 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Inspector wrote:
<quoted text> What church does he preach at ???
Caledonia Baptist
Jailer

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

And I know which nursing home, but I can't tell. Just p-sses everybody off cause of the $10,000 bond and he walked right out.
Dunn Gotcaught

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

he will get what he deserves. we may not see it but he will pay what he owes
ShoNuff

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Should be an interesting church service at Caledonia on Sunday morning. Almost makes me want to go and see the drama. Maybe he thought he was in LMAO's room.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Bob W wrote:
If the resident involved has a medical diagnosis of Alzheimer's, then she legally can't give consent to sex or anything else. She basically has the same rights as a child because she isn't "of sound mind". So legally, it was rape, even if he didn't physically force himself on her. That woman's daughter or whoever has Power of Attorney could easily put that man behind bars for a very long time.
Inspector

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

$10,000 cash bond its forgotten. another crime swept under the rug

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent El Dorado Discussions

Search the El Dorado Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is the best dance school in El Dorado? 2 hr EDF is the best 24
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr Obama care 29,069
samantha miller 5 hr I went to school with her 16
imposters 6 hr Tinman Ex Gringo 14
Eldorado , Entire city needs to be cleaned up,! 6 hr City Councils 5
duck lovers twerking videos 7 hr queefers 2
Mullinax Prisoner 7 hr Amber 2
•••
•••