Dr Ron Nash retired and moved..any other large animal Vets around?

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

Farmer

United States

#1 Jan 30, 2014
Who's everyone using now that Dr Nash is retired and gone, any other large animal veterinarians in the immediate area?
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

#2 Jan 30, 2014
Farmer wrote:
Who's everyone using now that Dr Nash is retired and gone, any other large animal veterinarians in the immediate area?
What kind of large animal you got in that Govt. Apt. dikBreath? I thought Judge Van Hook told you to keep your queerAzz away from animals. FkingHomoWelfarePOS. LMAO.
Farmer

Longview, TX

#3 Jan 31, 2014
You're just stupid, I hope you're only 8 years old..
Farmer

Longview, TX

#5 Jan 31, 2014
Anyone else? Besides this priceless El Doradian that high jacks peoples names and acts like he's a retarded 3 year old??
Vets

El Dorado, AR

#8 Jan 31, 2014
I didn't realize Dr Nash was retired but I know he hasn't moved, I just saw him today.
Angel

United States

#9 Feb 1, 2014
That's great, who's going to work these cows now, I hate trying to get a out of town vet to come out,
How do we go about getting another large animal vet to come here???
info

El Dorado, AR

#10 Feb 2, 2014
Try Dr. McKnight out of Monticello. I know that he does come to El Dorado. I used to use Dr. Nash all the time. It had gotten to where I could not get him to make a farm call. Dr. Mitchell will come out if it is something routine. Good luck!
Angel

United States

#11 Feb 3, 2014
I wonder how we can get a large animal vet to come to the area, since the markets open for one?
FYI

United States

#12 Feb 5, 2014
Dr Nash is still here and still practicing. He's just doing "preferred customers" now, so if you weren't spending the right amounts of money with him, you must not have made the cut....and he seems to be content with the fact that your animals might suffer and die...
FYI

El Dorado, AR

#13 Feb 5, 2014
But I will sukieUdikie. IMAFAG. ALL above comments are mine. I'm the topixFag. hehehehehehe
well

Chicago, IL

#14 Feb 5, 2014
No reason to attack the man because he wants to cut back on his work. At least he's not leaving everybody high and dry.
FYI

United States

#15 Feb 6, 2014
well wrote:
No reason to attack the man because he wants to cut back on his work. At least he's not leaving everybody high and dry.
(Plumb Stupid)
well

Chicago, IL

#16 Feb 6, 2014
You'll feel the same way some day, if you ever have a job.
SmallFarmer

United States

#17 Feb 14, 2014
Well his wife told me on the phone that he's retired and wouldn't be helping me anymore, and I consider myself a good customer (spent plenty of money) so if he's still working for others, I don't quite know what to think about that..
But I do agree, someone needs to recruit another large animal vet to the area...
Usually when the current vet retires they bring someone to the area themselves to take over, evidently Nash isn't really concerned with the animals he's left abandoned...

Thanks Nash
to IMAFAG

Little Rock, AR

#18 Feb 15, 2014
FYI wrote:
But I will sukieUdikie. IMAFAG. ALL above comments are mine. I'm the topixFag. hehehehehehe
Will you really suckie my dikie? I'll whip it out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Water park (Dec '08) 6 min All the same 14
Gringos M/C (Jun '14) 17 min All the same 56
fennell road 23 min All the same 17
mary thomason, lawyer (Jan '13) 45 min JoAnn Davis 17
shooting 54 min fck your mama 18
Teacher chocked down 2 hr sos 11
dollar general store, eldorado, ar on east main, (Jun '13) 3 hr sos 24
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE