First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerened mom

United States

#1 Dec 23, 2011
I don't know about you guys, but there has been someone stalking my daughter and her friends & doing terrible things to them. It's getting freakin and old.
kong

El Dorado, AR

#2 Dec 23, 2011
Are you sure you aren't just drunk potted mom trying to start something on someone? Call a cop if it's real.

Since: Oct 11

El Dorado, AR

#3 Dec 23, 2011
Yes, but don't waste our tax payer dollars and crime fighters time on a hoax. Report it if it's real.
SkylarMoreno*

United States

#4 Dec 27, 2011
I know one
WTF

Dallas, TX

#5 Dec 29, 2011
The person who keeps bringing up the alley smokers is obviously a stalker also.Must be watching them all the time.
Alley Smoker

El Dorado, AR

#6 Dec 29, 2011
I'm one of the 'alley smokers'. It's amazing how much time you people have to waste on something so trivial. It's nice to know what pea brain pissants do to waste their lives away.
Tell D Truth

El Dorado, AR

#7 Dec 29, 2011
Stalking: Just another way of saying "I Love You"..... from a safe distance.
Rough Life

El Dorado, AR

#8 Dec 30, 2011
When I was little Annette Funicello would not leave me alone. Then when I got out of my teens here comes Farah Fawcett, everywhere I went. Last week I saw some hedges moving behind my house so I got the telescope out, it was Sandra Bullock and Demi Moore both. It's endless.
Poochie

El Dorado, AR

#9 Dec 30, 2011
kong wrote:
Are you sure you aren't just drunk potted mom trying to start something on someone? Call a cop if it's real.
Not sure how much good it would do to call a "cop!" They are just going to tell you "put a restraining order out on them!" They are too busy holding on to their guns, cause they sure can't get a grip on their teeny weenies!
Yep

El Dorado, AR

#10 Dec 30, 2011
Stalkers are no joke!! if you ever had one, you would know!! THEY SUCK!!
ever

Saltville, VA

#11 Sep 19, 2013
you ever have A dream a bout someone then confuse it with reality?

After you wake up??
scared

United States

#12 Sep 19, 2013
I have one that is married and he won't take no for answer. He really scares me. I thought about going to his wife. What do y'all think I should do?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#13 Sep 19, 2013
You could expose him on Topix and text a link to your entire address list, but maybe first you should save some photo, video, text, email or voice recording evidence in case the stalker is the type which enjoys giving money to lawyers.
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

#14 Sep 20, 2013
scared wrote:
I have one that is married and he won't take no for answer. He really scares me. I thought about going to his wife. What do y'all think I should do?
Try this dikBreath, go hang your ignorantAzzHomo self. FkingIdiot
Grigori

El Dorado, AR

#15 Sep 20, 2013
Grigori wrote:
You could expose him on Topix and text a link to your entire address list, but maybe first you should save some photo, video, text, email or voice recording evidence in case the stalker is the type which enjoys giving money to lawyers.
Or you could just let me sukieUdikie, IMAFAG.. I'm dikBreath the topixFag. hehehehehehehe
Dirty balls on ur chin

United States

#16 Sep 20, 2013
Grigori wrote:
<quoted text> Or you could just let me sukieUdikie, IMAFAG.. I'm dikBreath the topixFag. hehehehehehehe
you are really fixin to get embarrassed Blake hooks if you continue to post, fair warning
hmmmm

Columbus, OH

#18 Nov 17, 2013
How I dealt with a Stalker after being a victim for many yrs:

This is a man in his 50s well-dressed, drove a fancy car who was very clever. We went out on one date, it wasn’t great (there was something “off” about him), and when he called again I told him I was no longer interested. He then popped up a lot in stores and places I did business, followed me down the street honking his horn, waited down the street from my apt then followed me. He would spread out his escapades every few months so it would seem like coincidence.(I suspect he had a history of stalking and probably masturbating in his car, but whatever……). Got his name and license plate number, filed 2 complaints with police. Officer went to his house to talk to him, he denied following me.

I’d snapped a pic of him, also kept record of dates, times, places. Also stores keep surveillance video. I printed copy of his pic, name, address, license # with the caption “Masturbating Stalker” and sent to his neighbors, relatives, co-workers, and clients. Haven’t heard from him since.
hmmmm

El Dorado, AR

#19 Nov 17, 2013
But, anyway, I will sukieUdikie.
Jjj

El Dorado, AR

#20 Nov 17, 2013
You have been warned LARD [email protected]@
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

#21 Nov 17, 2013
Jjj wrote:
You have been warned LARD [email protected]@
LOL. Fk U. Jjj is theFag, the HomoPOS. LMAO. the WelfareFoodstamp queen of topix. The fkingIdiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 min BARNEYII 41,301
Creepy Safeway murders (Jun '17) 25 min youllfeeltherath 49
Looking for recommendations on a local business 14 hr Can Am Man 5
Closing doors 17 hr yo 6
I sure don't like illegal immigrants Sat Hernandez 2
Moving to Arkansas what are nice areas in El Do... Sat Not All is Bad 16
Pine Trees Dec 8 Been There 8

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance