Bob Willett Smackover State Bank Cyph...

Bob Willett Smackover State Bank Cyphers Farm

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

United States

#1 Mar 22, 2012
has Bob Willett bought the old Cyphers Farm, or is it going to public auction as stated in the paper? I've heard Bob has already closed on a back-door deal???
gay

Frisco, TX

#2 Mar 22, 2012
Bob likes back door deals.
.

United States

#3 Mar 22, 2012
Would that surprise you any !?!?
Willie T

El Dorado, AR

#4 Mar 22, 2012
Sounds like someone is getting chucked.
.

Lubbock, TX

#5 Mar 22, 2012
Makes you go hmmmmm?
curious

Banks, AR

#6 Mar 22, 2012
gay wrote:
Bob likes back door deals.
haha, I meant like, under the table deals, but I guess you could make gay jokes about that one too, lol. What I'm asking is has it already been sold, someone said he buys a lot of real estate through unfortunate circumstances like this, at discounted prices, due to his "status" as the president of the bank,,,,,,,,,, he knows about it before it goes to public auction and takes it, doesn't sound exactly fair to me, or the family members that might want it.
ps. Is he gay?, I don't think that would matter to anyone but D. Cyphers, he might be willing to wheel and deal like that with Bob, lol
annonymous

Banks, AR

#7 Mar 22, 2012
is he gay?
earl the pearl

El Dorado, AR

#8 Mar 22, 2012
annonymous wrote:
is he gay?
Do you chuck?
All TheAbove

El Dorado, AR

#9 Mar 22, 2012
This is that little wormy lifeless homo "typical", the one that got scared of using "typical" and changed his name. He is scared "I" will find out who he is and go visit his little punkazz. Must be bad going through life being a coward.
Mount Holly

El Dorado, AR

#10 Mar 22, 2012
Bob Willett came from one of the most respected families I know. Got his college degree and worked his butt off to become the President of one of the most respected Banks in South Arkansas. He acquired this position from education, hard work and dedication. And everybody knows this and respects Mr. Willett. Everybody but you peons and losers who want to start this bogus topic. "YOUR" opinion about anything does not mean crap. Why? Because you are worthless, meaningless and everybody laughs at p-ss ant/losers like you.
FYI

United States

#11 Mar 22, 2012
good grief Mt Holly, you sounded almost legit until you turned evil there at the last minute and "became",,,"lik e us", lol
just sayn

United States

#12 Mar 22, 2012
Mount Holly wrote:
Bob Willett came from one of the most respected families I know. Got his college degree and worked his butt off to become the President of one of the most respected Banks in South Arkansas. He acquired this position from education, hard work and dedication. And everybody knows this and respects Mr. Willett. Everybody but you peons and losers who want to start this bogus topic. "YOUR" opinion about anything does not mean crap. Why? Because you are worthless, meaningless and everybody laughs at p-ss ant/losers like you.
if you say this family is one of the most respected you know, you must not know a lot of people, j/s
Billy Wonka

Warren, AR

#14 Mar 23, 2012
He prefers chocolate.
Question

Grand Ledge, MI

#15 Mar 24, 2012
Why is the farm up for sale in the first place? I used to go out there as a kid. And is Dan gay?
just me

El Dorado, AR

#17 Mar 25, 2012
the family is tired of peter sam using the farm and not paying.
FYI

United States

#18 Mar 25, 2012
Question wrote:
Why is the farm up for sale in the first place? I used to go out there as a kid. And is Dan gay?
only one sibling (Sam)wanted to continue farming, the rest weren't interested and wanted the money for the farm instead, typical greed, old man Cyphers didn't leave a will and assumed the kids would be fair to each other, live and learn, as far as D being gay, all the girls he dates say he has a "little problem" called "ed", but they assume it might be because he's a closet case, I dont know, but thats what several of them have said.
typical

United States

#19 Mar 26, 2012
All TheAbove wrote:
This is that little wormy lifeless homo "typical", the one that got scared of using "typical" and changed his name. He is scared "I" will find out who he is and go visit his little punkazz. Must be bad going through life being a coward.
None of these comments came from me, dumbass. I have asked you twice to meet up and get yourass handed to you, but you never speak up. You're pathetic, cripfag. We all know you're that Camden troll, Scott Tedder.
AllTheAbove

El Dorado, AR

#20 Mar 26, 2012
typical wrote:
<quoted text>
None of these comments came from me, dumbass. I have asked you twice to meet up and get yourass handed to you, but you never speak up. You're pathetic, cripfag. We all know you're that Camden troll, Scott Tedder.
"typical"
here we go again

United States

#21 Mar 26, 2012
AllTheAbove wrote:
<quoted text> "typical"
Noshit dumbass. The cool cat posted his name as "typical." Quit being a jealous loser.
Cats Meow

San Antonio, TX

#22 Mar 27, 2012
1. Bob Willett IS NOT gay; I know that for a fact.
2. He has more integrity and character in his little fingernail than any of you uninformed, jealous bashers have in your whole body.
3. You would not make a pimple on his butt!
4. Just because you have not done anything respectful or successful with you life does not give you the right to put those down that have.
5. You should use the time you are spending on Topix to get an education so that you might have the opportunity to be successf one day
6 . Yes, I have my education (bachelors and masters).
DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE THAT IS WORTHWHILE!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Silkwood 1 hr Alan H 1
Isn't it sooo funny Hotshots 2 hr bahahaha 10
What gas stations have condom dispensers in the... (Jun '12) 2 hr Looney toon 16
Joey bledsoe 2 hr Redneck 35
Top 50 Crazy Bit*h*s in Union County 4 hr Waldo 55
Hotshots VIP night!? 7 hr Donald 46
Gringos M/C (Jun '14) 13 hr Marty Chandler 66
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages