McDonalds Timberlane Breakfast at 3:0...

McDonalds Timberlane Breakfast at 3:00 A.M.?

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

wtfishappening

El Dorado, AR

#1 Mar 13, 2013
Both the Timberlane Mcdonalds and Burger King are open 24 hours. Went to burger king at about three and they were serving breakfast already. Thought that was absurd so we decided to try the Timberlane McDonalds for a burger (we were desperate), and they were already serving breakfast too. Is it just me or are these people the dumbest, laziest bunch around? I have never in my life known a 24 hr McDonald's anywhere to start serving breakfast before 5:00. I thought that was the standard time for all 24 hr restaurants. We all know the Timberland McDonald's is a major piece of shit but BK too? Their managers are complete failures.

Does everything in this damn town have to be so fucked up?
to dumbass

Maumelle, AR

#2 Mar 13, 2013
wtfishappening wrote:
Both the Timberlane Mcdonalds and Burger King are open 24 hours. Went to burger king at about three and they were serving breakfast already. Thought that was absurd so we decided to try the Timberlane McDonalds for a burger (we were desperate), and they were already serving breakfast too. Is it just me or are these people the dumbest, laziest bunch around? I have never in my life known a 24 hr McDonald's anywhere to start serving breakfast before 5:00. I thought that was the standard time for all 24 hr restaurants. We all know the Timberland McDonald's is a major piece of shit but BK too? Their managers are complete failures.
Does everything in this damn town have to be so fucked up?
McDonald's in Shreveport, Hot Springs, Arkadelphia, Little Rock, etc have been serving breakfast at 2 am for over 10 years now. It's a franchise thing, not an El Dorado thing.
prickme

El Dorado, AR

#3 Mar 13, 2013
wtfishappening- You sound like the town JOI so go have your drink from the nasty john.
why u whine

El Dorado, AR

#4 Mar 13, 2013
why not go to Huddle House? they'll cook you a burger?
or steak, or shrimp, or an omlet, or Bacon.....
WTF

El Dorado, AR

#5 Mar 13, 2013
That's great news! Now they can start f'ing up breakfast orders even earlier.
notmefools

El Dorado, AR

#6 Mar 15, 2013
Breakfast at McDonalds is the only good thing at McDonalds. How could you not be happy if theyre selling breakfast at any time? Id like it better if that was all they had.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MCSA Brad's Wife 2 hr Brad 1
Crazy Blair is back in town and in jail 2 hr Dumb bitch blaire 10
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr Soozy 34,509
News Southern Bancorp Plans To Raise $20M 5 hr Rikishi 9
Cold beer and hot girls 5 hr Redneck 29
Flying Burger (Apr '10) 5 hr Wth 45
Anyone know the where abouts of Bryan McMahen? (Nov '11) 10 hr Backlund 10
Home wreckers 13 hr Kerri 29

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web