Smackover State Bank Is A RIPOFF
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Bonnie Parker

El Dorado, AR

#83 Sep 25, 2013
Clyde, Clyde, Clyde. Would you put a sock in it about that car, it's not like you bought it. Look at me, I've been sewing up hole's in this dam dress for 79 years. Why even bother commenting on Topix, everybody knows Smackover State Bank is A RIPOFF. Now go oil my machine gun and let's go rob a tobbaco store.
McDonalds Manager

El Dorado, AR

#84 Sep 27, 2013
I'm kinda p-ssed at Smackover State Bank myself. I started calling appicants who applied here at McDonalds and they told me that they had already got a job at Smackover State Bank.
really

El Dorado, AR

#85 Sep 27, 2013
I cannot believe this is still a thread.
Someone please help Topix, this is stupid.

This douche probably has a record of bad checks so he cannot keep an acount anywhere.
More is too unstable to balance a damn thing.
really

El Dorado, AR

#86 Sep 27, 2013
reilly I will sukieUdikie. I'm the topixFag. really. hehehehehehe
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

#87 Sep 30, 2013
really wrote:
I cannot believe this is still a thread.
Someone please help Topix, this is stupid.
This douche probably has a record of bad checks so he cannot keep an acount anywhere.
More is too unstable to balance a damn thing.
Go Homo Go. Now fagFace is a financial consultant. This must be a money education plan Obama sponsored through the welfare/foodstamp program. LMAO. FkingIdiot
Duh

El Dorado, AR

#88 Oct 2, 2013
Somebody got it in for Smackover State Bank. Long before this Topic showed up on Topix, I heard bad things about Smackover State Bank.
well

Chicago, IL

#89 Oct 2, 2013
Yes, they have pulled some strange things.
Burger King Manager

El Dorado, AR

#90 Oct 4, 2013
McDonalds Manager wrote:
I'm kinda p-ssed at Smackover State Bank myself. I started calling appicants who applied here at McDonalds and they told me that they had already got a job at Smackover State Bank.
They stole your applicants? Mine also. Apparently there are some who are exempt from the Theft Law.
Goin Outta Business

El Dorado, AR

#91 Oct 5, 2013
For Sale: Mount Holly School. All Buildings, All Land.'Sealed' Bids. Submit 'Sealed' Bids to Smackover State Bank. And the Winner is, by a 'small margin', an employee of Smackover State Bank. SEALED?
well

Chicago, IL

#92 Oct 5, 2013
How much are they paying their employees again?
So thats It

El Dorado, AR

#93 Oct 5, 2013
McDonalds Manager wrote:
Got a check cashed there the other day. Teller counted the cash out, flipped it over and stuck it between two enevelopes.
Bonnie

El Dorado, AR

#94 Oct 18, 2013
Clyde it's starting to get cold, do we have any ski masks?'No Bonnie, thought we'd stop by Smackover State Bank and borrow a couple from the bank officers'.
HistoryMade

United States

#95 Oct 18, 2013
Mr Willett wrote:
Oh yeah, I'm the topixFag, I will sukieUdikie. PLEASE let me sukieUdikie.
CONGRATULATIONS TROLL! you finally got one right!! ROFLMAO
HistoryMade

El Dorado, AR

#96 Oct 18, 2013
I'm the topixFag, I will sukieUdikie.
Bonnie

El Dorado, AR

#97 Oct 23, 2013
Hey Clyde do you think Smackover State Bank would give us the money for a new car? "Of course not, but we can get the money the way they do".
Wondering

Memphis, TN

#98 Aug 17, 2014
I just can't help but wonder if Bobs socalled "blood cancer" is I fact hiv or aids, since I know for a fact that he's gay and has orgies with several black men in the area....I hope the best for him but I do wonder....
FYI

Memphis, TN

#99 Aug 17, 2014
Charles and Bill are his main men, and their "friends" are known to be reckless, so I'd assume it's the bad stuff...
FACT

Greenbrier, AR

#100 Aug 20, 2014
Yes, if you're a black man with a visual bulge you can go straight to Ms Bonnie, as we gays infectionately call Bob Willett, and you'll get a loan....
(Just be sure and wear protection while laying off the "interest", cause it ain't some "rate blood cancer" she's got)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wondering 5 hr Dison 19
80-room Marriott hotel behind McDonald's northside 8 hr Resident 24
Tonya's Dance School 9 hr Billie 16
Freedom of Speech, Sign Lady 10 hr Abc1234 2
Soccer 12 hr JWN2 1
fat chicks 18 hr Edmonds 14
Pokémon Mon Seriously 9

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance