Smackover State Bank Is A RIPOFF
Robbed

El Dorado, AR

#23 Aug 12, 2013
Smackover State Bank is A RIPOFF
well

Chicago, IL

#24 Aug 12, 2013
Let's see now, we have the Eppinette stalker, the Sondra Smart stalker, the homophobe stalker, now the Smackover State Bank stalker, and the people who stalk their posts. You can virtually guarantee that there will be no more than two posts about anything before one of them chimes in.
well

El Dorado, AR

#25 Aug 12, 2013
Also, IMAFAG. I wll sukieUdikie. I put comment #24 up to throw everybody off. Look down the front page of Topix, ALL MINE. Evey single comment on every single topic. I was up ALL night AGAIN.
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

#26 Aug 12, 2013
IMAFAG too and I was up all night posting on every single topic because I want to sukieUdikie
Dirty Underwear

Arkadelphia, AR

#27 Aug 12, 2013
wondering wrote:
<quoted text> Oh yes, all business owners are evil. MSNBC told me so. How dare they create jobs for people? How dare they come up with a business plan and work so hard and expect to be paid more than their employees? How dare they be allowed to have a business without the governments say-so? I just can't believe it.
Yeah....me either!
Robbed

El Dorado, AR

#28 Aug 13, 2013
Smackover State Bank is A RIPOFF.
Robbed

El Dorado, AR

#29 Aug 14, 2013
Robbed

El Dorado, AR

#30 Aug 17, 2013
dr twink let its

Forrest City, AR

#31 Aug 17, 2013
Robbed wrote:
Your fat, stankin cat is A DISAPPOINTMENT.
Robbed

El Dorado, AR

#32 Aug 18, 2013
Robbed

El Dorado, AR

#33 Aug 20, 2013
just stop

Memphis, TN

#34 Aug 20, 2013
Robbed wrote:
Stop posting the same shit over and over to move this pointless forum up, jackass. You are the only one with a problem.
well

Chicago, IL

#35 Aug 20, 2013
And if you're not going to tell us what the problem is, there's no point in posting about it anyway.
Robbed

El Dorado, AR

#36 Aug 20, 2013
Appears to me

El Dorado, AR

#37 Aug 20, 2013
just stop wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop posting the same shit over and over to move this pointless forum up, jackass. You are the only one with a problem.
Appears to me you're moving it up also. So why whine. Appears to me he's counting on somebody whining so it will get moved up for him. He may be a jackazz, but you would be a dumazz.
Redneck

El Dorado, AR

#38 Aug 20, 2013
just stop wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello dikBreath. Folks "just stop" is the topixFag. Looks like the WelfareHomoBtch be on the verge of one of them hissy fits them thangs have. LMAO. What's the matter Gooberlips? Somebody else posting on topix p-ssing U off? Why don't you throw a can of foodstamp sardines at them. LMAO. Better yet, slap him up side the head with a slice of Govt. cheese. WimpFkingIdiot.
just stop

San Antonio, TX

#39 Aug 20, 2013
Robbed wrote:

FYI - Bob Willett laughs himself to sleep everynight after he wipes his ass with your money.
Robbed

El Dorado, AR

#40 Aug 21, 2013
well

Chicago, IL

#41 Aug 21, 2013
Nobody cares by now. Everybody's written you off as a nut.
well

El Dorado, AR

#42 Aug 21, 2013
But, I'm the topixFag, I will sukieUdikie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 20 min Big Daddy 41,291
Looking for recommendations on a local business 9 hr Can Am Man 5
Closing doors 11 hr yo 6
I sure don't like illegal immigrants Sat Hernandez 2
Moving to Arkansas what are nice areas in El Do... Sat Not All is Bad 16
Pine Trees Dec 8 Been There 8
Support the Union County chapter of FARTS Dec 8 Guest 5

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance