El Dorado, AR

#1 Jul 31, 2013
Smackover State Bank Is A RIPOFF.
get responsible

Forrest City, AR

#2 Jul 31, 2013
Robbed wrote:
Were you charged an overdraft fee AGAIN, LaTonia?
Dirty Underwear

Arkadelphia, AR

#3 Jul 31, 2013
Yeah, they're mostly all a ripoff now. Businesses owners have no morals these days.....
Robbed

El Dorado, AR

#4 Aug 1, 2013
Smackover State Bank is A RIPOFF.
wondering

El Dorado, AR

#5 Aug 1, 2013
Dirty Underwear wrote:
Yeah, they're mostly all a ripoff now. Businesses owners have no morals these days.....
Oh yes, all business owners are evil. MSNBC told me so. How dare they create jobs for people? How dare they come up with a business plan and work so hard and expect to be paid more than their employees? How dare they be allowed to have a business without the governments say-so? I just can't believe it.
wondering

El Dorado, AR

#6 Aug 1, 2013
Robbed wrote:
Do you want to go into detail or are you just pissed because you were rejected for a loan or something? If they truly did you wrong then file a lawsuit. If not, STFU and go to another bank.
Redneck

El Dorado, AR

#7 Aug 1, 2013
wondering wrote:
<quoted text> Do you want to go into detail or are you just pissed because you were rejected for a loan or something? If they truly did you wrong then file a lawsuit. If not, STFU and go to another bank.
This is the topixFag jacking his dikBreath jaws. This homo POS is a total nothing punk. Gooberlips is getting tuned up today for freakFagFriday tommorow. LMAO. What a fking loser.
Redneck

El Dorado, AR

#8 Aug 1, 2013
get responsible, dirty underwear, wondering ALL theFag. TheFagItIdiot of Topix.
actually

United States

#10 Aug 2, 2013
Robbed wrote:
No, YOU are a shitty customer.
Robbed

El Dorado, AR

#12 Aug 4, 2013
houston j

United States

#13 Aug 4, 2013
they always been square with me. you probably bounced a check or got turned down for a loan.
Robbed

El Dorado, AR

#14 Aug 5, 2013
Smackover State Bank is A RIPOFF
Redneck

El Dorado, AR

#15 Aug 5, 2013
Smackover State Bank is A RIPOFF
what

El Dorado, AR

#16 Aug 5, 2013
Nothing but years of great customer service here! Pay your loan payments and stop writing bad checks!
Redneck

Arlington, TX

#17 Aug 5, 2013
If ur a dude, just put on sum tight jeans, stand by the presidents door and discredit rub ur crotch, ull get whatever u want, if ur a woman, have ur husband do it, or ur boyfriend.
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

#18 Aug 5, 2013
Redneck wrote:
If ur a dude, just put on sum tight jeans, stand by the presidents door and discredit rub ur crotch, ull get whatever u want, if ur a woman, have ur husband do it, or ur boyfriend.
This comment is theFag using Redneck's name. Guess the worthlessWelfareHomoPOS ran out of names to use. LMAO.

Since: Jun 10

My House

#19 Aug 5, 2013
Well (and that's a big well) if they did actually rip you off, you realize there are federal options for you to turn to, right?

BUT based on the VERY vague statement, one can only assume that you wrote some hot checks and are mad about the fees, OR you defaulted on a loan and are mad about how they handled it.

A piece of advice is #1 Don't write hot checks.#2 Pay your bills on time, and if you can't contact man up contact them and try to work something out.

But don't sit back and take it and then come on here and complain.
u aHomo

El Dorado, AR

#20 Aug 6, 2013
CleanThisShitUp wrote:
Well (and that's a big well) if they did actually rip you off, you realize there are federal options for you to turn to, right?
BUT based on the VERY vague statement, one can only assume that you wrote some hot checks and are mad about the fees, OR you defaulted on a loan and are mad about how they handled it.
A piece of advice is #1 Don't write hot checks.#2 Pay your bills on time, and if you can't contact man up contact them and try to work something out.
But don't sit back and take it and then come on here and complain.
You're the one Mr. Redneck calls the topixFag. I'm sure nobody is going to take the financial advise of a low bred welfare homosexual who has to rely on the working man's tax dollar to live. Just eat your govt. cheese, lick your food stamps, crawl around in that roach infested apt. they put you in and don't miss any aids appointments at the V D Clinic. I would chat longer but I have to get to work to pay taxes to support your sorry azz.
chuckem

El Dorado, AR

#21 Aug 6, 2013
too much chucking JOI trash talk...
Robbed

El Dorado, AR

#22 Aug 9, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr Reality Check 41,525
Goverment shutdown 13 hr Abc123 3
building Jan 17 Dollar General 3
Nostalgic El Dorado (May '08) Jan 1 Mimi 942
Deer hunters (Oct '16) Jan 1 recent widow 145

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages