well

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Flying Burger (704 S. Timberlane Drive) Inspected March 28. Violations: Need clean location for ice scoop. Need thermometer in meat display.
Nothing big.
LMAO troll

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

disappointed wrote:
Flying burger isn't that good. Like most stuff around here. People who love it really don't know any better. They are used to things being crappy.
Oh yea sure,this is the only place In the country they don't know how to fry shrimp and fish.Enjoy your trip to Red Lobster
really

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

disappointed wrote:
Flying burger isn't that good. Like most stuff around here. People who love it really don't know any better. They are used to things being crappy.
I know! People were so ecstatic about it opening, and when it did everyone is all "its so great" and I'm like, this is shit like everything else here. These people have no standards. Living here long enough will do that to you. You want good burgers and seafood? Go to Shreveport, Little Rock, or even Monroe. Red Lobster there sucks, btw. I'm talking about independently owned little dives.
monkster

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

People in this area love chain restaurants and think that those restaurants are worthy of special occasions. Im talking about the Red Lobster, Applebee's, and Olive Garden varieties. If those are among your favorites, you really need to get out and experience some of the finer restaurants in Arkansas. There are many, but you will never see them mentioned here because the people who dine in them do not spew their venom on such a worthless website.
LMAO troll

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

monkster wrote:
People in this area love chain restaurants and think that those restaurants are worthy of special occasions. Im talking about the Red Lobster, Applebee's, and Olive Garden varieties. If those are among your favorites, you really need to get out and experience some of the finer restaurants in Arkansas. There are many, but you will never see them mentioned here because the people who dine in them do not spew their venom on such a worthless website.
Thank you!
9007eldo

Magnolia, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

I don't understand owners or managers, they set rules up to apply but most of them especially in eldo, don't apply it to everyone.Big blonde woman think she may be owners daughter n law, never in dress code but they ride the employees on the code. she don't work just runs her mouth alot. The owner Robert is a joke, flirts with certain woman, don't care whos feelings he hurts. I seen myself he made a very respectful employee cry bc he screwed up on orders bc he stays on his cell phone texting the whole time hes there. I could go on, go check it out yourself, then notice who has left then you know why.
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

luv to eat out wrote:
This place is not much to it, ff's are greasy, fish is hard bugs in the salads the managers Michael an Jennifer are a joke well she is for sure, theres a dress code she will dock ur pay if u dont comply, but she busted her fatazz wearing the wrong shoes. Shes OCD. Michael is like hes dad big flirt with the young girls. O Hambergers used mixed badmeat with good its the same in mzgnolis,but they,got roaches bad there. They abuse breaks you have to work 5 hrs before a break unless your a kiddie pet. Believe me its all true. O Robert Smith.isn't the owner Mac Story from msgnolia holds the rights. Just saying
This comment is the welfareFag of Topix. The miserable freak is p-ssed cause they won't take his food stamp card. His idea of eating out is taking a slice of that government cheese out of his government apartment and sitting on the sidewalk with cockroaches and rats as dinner guests. LMAO. What a homo fking Loser
Get life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

luv to eat out wrote:
This place is not much to it, ff's are greasy, fish is hard bugs in the salads the managers Michael an Jennifer are a joke well she is for sure, theres a dress code she will dock ur pay if u dont comply, but she busted her fatazz wearing the wrong shoes. Shes OCD. Michael is like hes dad big flirt with the young girls. O Hambergers used mixed badmeat with good its the same in mzgnolis,but they,got roaches bad there. They abuse breaks you have to work 5 hrs before a break unless your a kiddie pet. Believe me its all true. O Robert Smith.isn't the owner Mac Story from msgnolia holds the rights. Just saying
Sounds like jealousy to me!!
notmefools

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Their shrimp is so damn good. Agreed on the fries though those bitches are always greasy and theyre tiny!
well

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

I don't care much for the fries there either. They don't have any taste to them at all.
informed

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

I had their grilled fish today. It was decent for around here. Its not like we get fresh fish considering we don't live on the coast. There are a couple of other places that have better, in my opinion. I really don't see what the big deal is with the Flying Burger. I think people are just over-excited to have something different here for once. Like everyone says, their fries suck and the burgers are good but nothing special. I'm sure a lot of people think its just amazing though so if they're happy then I think thats great.
sad

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Its really gone down several levels the last 6 months. I guess the training team has left.........and the el dorado people have it on their own now, this always happens "(

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 132 of132
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the El Dorado Forum right now

Search the El Dorado Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 11 min Speller Feller 28,945
guys with little ones keep reporting 57 min Jase R 19
Coach Corey Smith (Jun '09) 5 hr doc dre 89
Nostalgic El Dorado (May '08) 8 hr Freighttrain 905
Drug Lord of Huttig 8 hr Who 3
Big Men, Little "problem" 8 hr Duck Lover Lover 70
Where is the best dance school in El Dorado? 8 hr UMMM 17
•••
•••