the flying burger
touche

El Dorado, AR

#104 Apr 24, 2012
Doc wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you weigh 300 pounds.
Some people know food. Or know how to critique. I'm 5'1 105 lbs and I love food. Food network all the time. Cooking all the time. Don't be ignorant. I could say "you must have three braincells" but that would be mean and overly judgmental, right?

Since: Jun 09

El Dorado, AR

#105 Apr 25, 2012
no no wrote:
<quoted text>
It means that they believed they paid to much for what they received. Don't like the prices? Go to the grocery store and have a cookout.
That isn't what she said. She said... whatsup wrote:
"they are open now, and i was not impressed with what i order, the prices are kinda high it cost almost $50.00 for four people. my husband and i were floored when they told us how much it was and it wasn't that good, pluz you had to wait in line for 45 mins for your food..."

They tell you how much it is before they actually give you the food.
Doc

El Dorado, AR

#106 Apr 25, 2012
touche wrote:
<quoted text> Some people know food. Or know how to critique. I'm 5'1 105 lbs and I love food. Food network all the time. Cooking all the time. Don't be ignorant. I could say "you must have three braincells" but that would be mean and overly judgmental, right?
In that case, would you like to go on a date?
walkinfarts

El Dorado, AR

#107 Apr 25, 2012
Looks likes "the county's finest of cops" love it up at the flying burger! All throughout the day, they all seem to congregate their fat asses up there... Rollin' out of them cars, all nice and slow, to get a big ole' plate of food.... Then roll back out, stuff their fat selves into the cars, and off they go, actually "fartin" around town... Got a good case of them ole' walkin' farts. Know what I mean?
yoursodumb

El Dorado, AR

#108 Apr 25, 2012
[QUOTE who="!"]Nobody gives a flying FÂ¥CK about your opinion typical [/QUOTE]
bro. calm down. thats what this site is for. is getting peoples opinions. jeez. calm down
NaomiBrenderwall

El Dorado, AR

#109 Apr 25, 2012
walkinfarts wrote:
Looks likes "the county's finest of cops" love it up at the flying burger! All throughout the day, they all seem to congregate their fat asses up there... Rollin' out of them cars, all nice and slow, to get a big ole' plate of food.... Then roll back out, stuff their fat selves into the cars, and off they go, actually "fartin" around town... Got a good case of them ole' walkin' farts. Know what I mean?
Not to get the post off subject but if you had any idea what the police offers in this town have to put up with on a daily basis, you would be buying their burgers yourdamnself. I know some of them are corrupt [email protected] but what else would you expect in a small, isolated town? It happens. Human nature and all. Those cops are the guys that would step in front of you to take a bullet if need be. Have an iota of respect.

Love Flying's burgers. I got mine with jalapenos and bacon and it was great. Haven't tried chicken or seafood yet but looking forward to it when it slows down!
no surprise

Little Rock, AR

#110 Apr 26, 2012
My first call in order, picked it up got home and they didn't put everything I ordered in the box, I called them up, all she wanted to know was what was my name, no "I'm sorry we made a mistake"!...kind of high in price, the fish place on college is just as good and they give extra stuff with the meal, less in cost too. I might try them again, but it will be awhile.
Love it

El Dorado, AR

#111 Apr 26, 2012
We've eaten there once and had 2 call in orders. It was great all 3 times and we will be going back.
Momof2

Little Rock, AR

#112 May 8, 2012
We ate there a week ago. I'd never been in the Magnolia one, so I didn't know what to expect. I didn't really care for the cafe type atmosphere, but that's just my preference. I loved the grilled chicken sandwich, and my husband said his hamburger was great. I did't like the fries, but that's just me.
Momof2

Little Rock, AR

#113 May 8, 2012
*didn't

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#114 May 8, 2012
At 11:30am Monday the parking lot was FULL of pickup trucks-- what's that about?
reddish neckish

El Dorado, AR

#115 May 8, 2012
roboblogger2 wrote:
At 11:30am Monday the parking lot was FULL of pickup trucks-- what's that about?
necks gotta eat too

Since: Jun 09

El Dorado, AR

#116 May 9, 2012
roboblogger2 wrote:
That's about people taking lunch breaks at times other than 12:00 - 13:00 so that plants don't have to shut down.
concernedcitizen

El Dorado, AR

#117 May 15, 2012
just so you know..you are supposed to clean your table off. take your shit to the trash can. the girls do not make tips and are not your maids. the fries get soggy because they are REAL potatoes. peeled and cut fresh DAILY. if your food was over fried you should inform them of the problem. they are always willing to make it right. NOT EVERYONE IS PERFECT.
Jen

El Dorado, AR

#118 May 16, 2012
concernedcitizen wrote:
just so you know..you are supposed to clean your table off. take your shit to the trash can. the girls do not make tips and are not your maids. the fries get soggy because they are REAL potatoes. peeled and cut fresh DAILY. if your food was over fried you should inform them of the problem. they are always willing to make it right. NOT EVERYONE IS PERFECT.
Actually if the potatoes are fried correctly, they shouldn't get soggy. You par-fry them for a couple of minutes, then set aside to drain completely. When an order is placed you put them back in the fryer for another 3-4 minutes to finish cooking and crisping them up.
wow

Harwood Heights, IL

#119 Jul 17, 2012
how can you get a hit on health inspection you havn't been open that long
disappointed

El Dorado, AR

#120 Jul 17, 2012
Flying burger isn't that good. Like most stuff around here. People who love it really don't know any better. They are used to things being crappy.
Yeppers

El Dorado, AR

#121 Jul 17, 2012
what was said??
Noor

El Dorado, AR

#122 Jul 17, 2012
Yeppers wrote:
what was said??
Wow, Yeppers, you're going around to a lot of posts asking about the health inspection story I. The newspaper. You're going to a lot of work not to spend 50 cents.
Yeppers

El Dorado, AR

#123 Jul 17, 2012
Go F Urself, 4 ur info.I cant leave my house!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin Jackson 7 min Dale 6
tiffany lees 1 hr Curious 1
Top 50 Crazy Bit*h*s in Union County 1 hr Not dance mom jus... 68
House Bulders (Mar '13) 1 hr friend 13
Judge Landers 2 hr Outtathere 13
What gas stations have condom dispensers in the... (Jun '12) 6 hr Free 20
Gringos M/C (Jun '14) 7 hr ardec1 67
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages