the flying burger
Hmmm

El Dorado, AR

#21 Mar 12, 2012
[QUOTE who=".........."] <quoted text>
I've eaten in magnolia twice, and wasn't all that impressed either time. I will probably give them a try once they open here, but, in my humble opinion, you'd be hard pressed to find a better burger in town than burger man.[/QUOTE]

I don't understand all the fuss over the burgers. I did not find anything special about them. However, their fish is awesome! Crispy, hot and meaty. I've never had fish tacos, but many of my friends love them and order them every time they go.
Just Sayin

United States

#22 Mar 12, 2012
I've eaten in magnolia twice, and wasn't all that impressed either time. I will probably give them a try once they open here, but, in my humble opinion, you'd be hard pressed to find a better burger in town than burger man.[/QUOTE]

I agree that Burger Man has a really great burger...our office used to order from there for lunch meetings and they got to where they were messing the orders up every time. Quit ordering from there for the company but I and 2 other employees ordered from there last week. 3 Burgers with everything and 1 order of Onion Ring...not a complicated order...went to pick it up and had 1 Burger and 1 order of Onion Rings...had to wait and miss part of 30 minute lunch break while they fixed the other 2 Burgers...

El Dorado, AR

#23 Mar 12, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
I've eaten in magnolia twice, and wasn't all that impressed either time. I will probably give them a try once they open here, but, in my humble opinion, you'd be hard pressed to find a better burger in town than burger man."

I agree that Burger Man has a really great burger...our office used to order from there for lunch meetings and they got to where they were messing the orders up every time. Quit ordering from there for the company but I and 2 other employees ordered from there last week. 3 Burgers with everything and 1 order of Onion Ring...not a complicated order...went to pick it up and had 1 Burger and 1 order of Onion Rings...had to wait and miss part of 30 minute lunch break while they fixed the other 2 Burgers...
I am sure there have been orders messed before, everybody has a prob from time to time. I've just never had a negative experience there.

Of course, I just order for me ...
NoBigDeal

El Dorado, AR

#24 Mar 20, 2012
Once the new wears off, kaboom. Ate at the one in Magnolia once, yep, once. Whoop T Do.
kablooie

United States

#25 Mar 20, 2012
NoBigDeal wrote:
Once the new wears off, kaboom. Ate at the one in Magnolia once, yep, once. Whoop T Do.
And you'll have one close enough to frequent more often! Lucky you!
patron

El Dorado, AR

#26 Mar 21, 2012
their burgers are nothing special(in my opinion). their fish tacos are good but not the BEST I've ever had (I prefer a soft shell) but their fried shrimp is the absolute best I have had anywhere near this area. I just hope they can find help in this town to make it as good as they make it in Magnolia.
well

Chicago, IL

#27 Mar 21, 2012
Magnolia is close enough to get some people from there if they can't find anybody in El Dorado.
wrong

El Dorado, AR

#28 Mar 21, 2012
well wrote:
Magnolia is close enough to get some people from there if they can't find anybody in El Dorado.
Not if these gas prices keep going up. It won't be worth the drive when you spend two-thirds of your paycheck just to get to work.
well

Chicago, IL

#29 Mar 21, 2012
Then it may not be worth the while to drive in new supplies from outside the area either.
Cooper

United States

#30 Mar 21, 2012
WHATS THE DELAY?
SMH

El Dorado, AR

#31 Mar 21, 2012
They said they should be open by the end of the month. The food will be good, the people they will find to work in the place will be the downfall in this town.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#32 Mar 22, 2012
SMH wrote:
They said they should be open by the end of the month. The food will be good, the people they will find to work in the place will be the downfall in this town.
i completely agree
Loveum

El Dorado, AR

#33 Mar 25, 2012
The one in Magnolia is amazing.
So ready for the one here to open
Call Em Out

El Dorado, AR

#34 Mar 30, 2012
SMH wrote:
Who shouldn't be working there? Call em out.

Since: Jun 09

El Dorado, AR

#35 Mar 30, 2012
Word is they are open as of today. 3/30/12.
ugh

El Dorado, AR

#36 Apr 2, 2012
EldoMasterBlaster wrote:
Word is they are open as of today. 3/30/12.
On their FB page, they say Thursday April 5 is their first official open day. I think I'll wait at least a week before I try to fight the crowd!
what

El Dorado, AR

#37 Apr 2, 2012
ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
On their FB page, they say Thursday April 5 is their first official open day. I think I'll wait at least a week before I try to fight the crowd!
Why wait, if you think their food __s_u_c_k_s____a_s_s__ now, won't it __s_u_c_k____a_s_s__ then?
LMAO

United States

#38 Apr 2, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>
Why wait, if you think their food __s_u_c_k_s____a_s_s__ now, won't it __s_u_c_k____a_s_s__ then?
Shut up, you little goober. Ain't your dad dead? How funny!!!! Bahahahahaha!!!!
big brian

Grapevine, AR

#39 Apr 3, 2012
I noticed the northwest avenue mcdonalds closed saw them took the sign down been hearing around they will tear down the current building down and build a larger building looking forward to opening of flying burger

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#40 Apr 4, 2012
Flying Burger is open... and packed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bank Drug Policies? 43 min Huh 18
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr quest 32,635
Chemical plants are risky 3 hr EDC for sale or t... 36
Hotshots struggling 4 hr HotShots Regular 36
Cute nice guy 4 hr Lil Wee Man 12
ElDorado Sonic Thu Sisters 21
Lay down the dope Morgan Thu higher 2

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance