All Comments Same Person

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
U R Nuts

El Dorado, AR

#1 Jul 27, 2012
The same person is making all the comments on every subject. Somebody got a lot of time and a mental problem. That's like a little rat gnawing on a big chunk of wood, busy as he can be and not accomplishing a single thing. Hope they got a lock on his door and bars on the windows. Don't recall running across something this childish before.
sorry

El Dorado, AR

#2 Jul 27, 2012
but ur retared if u believe this!!
R U New

El Dorado, AR

#3 Jul 27, 2012
U R Nuts wrote:
The same person is making all the comments on every subject. Somebody got a lot of time and a mental problem. That's like a little rat gnawing on a big chunk of wood, busy as he can be and not accomplishing a single thing. Hope they got a lock on his door and bars on the windows. Don't recall running across something this childish before.
This has been going on a long time. Comment #2 is who you are talking about. He ruined Topix in this area.
yep

United States

#4 Jul 27, 2012
U R Nuts wrote:
It's the same loser that's lying about the parade being cancelled.
yep

El Dorado, AR

#5 Jul 27, 2012
This is all gay.
Nope

El Dorado, AR

#6 Jul 28, 2012
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the same loser that's lying about the parade being cancelled.
No. It's YOU.
end the bickering

Alexander, AR

#8 Jul 28, 2012
Children, keep your classless argument to one thread. It has gotten past ridiculous.
Insane

El Dorado, AR

#9 Jul 28, 2012
U R Nuts wrote:
Texas ISP. This guy is off his rocker. A real nut job.
end the bickering

Alexander, AR

#10 Jul 28, 2012
Insane wrote:
<quoted text>Texas ISP. This guy is off his rocker. A real nut job.
Clearly, you with the El Dorado isp and the loser with the Dallas isp are both "real nut jobs." Take your argument to the woodshed. You both are the problem.
Vince

El Dorado, AR

#11 Jul 28, 2012
Insane wrote:
<quoted text>Texas ISP. This guy is off his rocker. A real nut job.
How could someone obsess over a Christmas Parade being cancelled? Life goes on.
end the bickering

Alexander, AR

#12 Jul 28, 2012
Vince wrote:
<quoted text>How could someone obsess over a Christmas Parade being cancelled? Life goes on.
Again, I will reiterate:

In all fairness, both of you are acting immature and need to get informed. Clearly, almost all of these recent posts are coming from just two individuals. Neither one of you are helping your credibility whatsoever.

Just to settle this dispute, it was announced last year that the Chamber and the Jaycees are hosting the parade. They did so last year with great success. They are set to do so again this year. Planning and donations for the parade never begin until August, so any claims of "lack of funding" is complete fabrications. The parade is always held the first Thursday in December, and if anyone is interested in helping out with it, I encourage you to contact the Chamber in August to see how to get involved. Such planning has its own designated time, and I'm sure you all will appreciate the time that these individuals VOLUNTEER, which means they are not compensated for, put in for this event every year. Any claim that the parade is cancelled is false, as it does not become a priority until planning begins.
Angie

El Dorado, AR

#13 Jul 28, 2012
Vince wrote:
<quoted text>How could someone obsess over a Christmas Parade being cancelled? Life goes on.
Apparently this guy. Psycho
yep

United States

#14 Jul 28, 2012
Angie wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently this guy. Psycho
Apparently so. This psycho is still claiming the parade is cancelled, with nothing to support the claim. How sad that someone hates Christmas so much to try to ruin it for the rest of us. I agree, that loser is psycho.
Helen

El Dorado, AR

#15 Jul 28, 2012
Vince wrote:
This same crazy with a Texas isp won't come to terms with the parade being cancelled.
end the bickering

Alexander, AR

#16 Jul 28, 2012
Helen wrote:
<quoted text>This same crazy with a Texas isp won't come to terms with the parade being cancelled.
Again, I will reiterate:

In all fairness, both of you are acting immature and need to get informed. Clearly, almost all of these recent posts are coming from just two individuals. Neither one of you are helping your credibility whatsoever.

Just to settle this dispute, it was announced last year that the Chamber and the Jaycees are hosting the parade. They did so last year with great success. They are set to do so again this year. Planning and donations for the parade never begin until August, so any claims of "lack of funding" is complete fabrications. The parade is always held the first Thursday in December, and if anyone is interested in helping out with it, I encourage you to contact the Chamber in August to see how to get involved. Such planning has its own designated time, and I'm sure you all will appreciate the time that these individuals VOLUNTEER, which means they are not compensated for, put in for this event every year. Any claim that the parade is cancelled is false, as it does not become a priority until planning begins.
end the bickering

Alexander, AR

#17 Jul 28, 2012
Helen wrote:
<quoted text>This same crazy with a Texas isp won't come to terms with the parade being cancelled.
Apparently, you won't come to terms that it has not been cancelled. That person is obsessed; you are just nuts. Quit talking to yourself and get outside and enjoy the beautiful day. Everyone is tired of reading both yours and the Dallas's losers arguments.
Scooby

El Dorado, AR

#18 Jul 28, 2012
I have no dog in this fight, but I can say this. Being an individual that has been involved in volunteer and other project management for the community, It has been said parade planning has been postponed due to a possible alternative event. I would know what this event is, but it seems like mum is the word. "I pretty sure I would have heard about Santa on the Square as some people are talking about. As I read thru the posts I saw many comments about financing. I know it has been a struggle this year. I can tell tell you there is some truth to this possible cancellation, how much I don't know.
to El Dorado isp

United States

#19 Jul 28, 2012
Scooby wrote:
I have no dog in this fight, but I can say this. Being an individual that has been involved in volunteer and other project management for the community, It has been said parade planning has been postponed due to a possible alternative event. I would know what this event is, but it seems like mum is the word. "I pretty sure I would have heard about Santa on the Square as some people are talking about. As I read thru the posts I saw many comments about financing. I know it has been a struggle this year. I can tell tell you there is some truth to this possible cancellation, how much I don't know.
If you were an "individual involved in volunteer and other project management," you would know that organizing for the Christmas Parade has not even began. The Chamber partnered with the Jaycees last year, and you have been misinformed if what you are saying is true. However, it is easy to see you are the same individual spreading the same lies. This is no truth to "this possible cancellation." Financing isn't even provided through the city, chamber, nor Jaycees. The parade is funded through donations and entry fees. Therefore, we all can conclude that you are lying.
end the bickering

Alexander, AR

#20 Jul 28, 2012
Scooby wrote:
Again, I will reiterate:

Thanks

El Dorado, AR

#21 Jul 28, 2012
Scooby wrote:
Thanks for clearing that up. also admitting that you don't know for sure. It's tough to find correct info on here because of lunatics like this Dallas isp poster.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
moonshiners makeing poison 9 min EldoMasterBlaster 20
Laura B. Mason arrested for solicitation to com... (Jun '13) 10 min EldoMasterBlaster 801
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 16 min Nothing Between Y... 30,414
Local businesses and plunging oil prices 57 min TGIF 11
smackover smack talkers 1 hr Duh 12
Donnie Bledsoe 11 hr Lmao 8
Crystal Husbands 12 hr wondering 19
El Dorado Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

El Dorado News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in El Dorado