El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

You know nothing wrote:
They are married, they are happy so you need to get over it. She doesn't care about you half as much as you care about her we care about her and are tired of every time they work things out you try to make their life hell. He is never getting back you with so you can keep setting around on topix because it is not going to change they are married and he loves her.why can't you just be happy for them?
As I stated I don't know him and haven't been around her in years. I've been married for almost 13 years so no he is not getting back with me because I have never been with him. I was not being negative I was just stating the facts, I hope they are happy because I have been married for a long time to a wonderful man and couldn't be happier. So I hope they work things out this time.
what

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Are these people in the medical field???? If so this is so getting old! People in glass houses should not throw rocks! I guess it is human to be curious, but like I said this is old!
what

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Maybe a a banker perhaps!
Boring

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Yes this is very old, non ending reaccurance! Women fighting over a man on social media who obviously doesn't really care about either one or he wouldn't be such a bed hopper between them. He's with one the other one starts a social media war then he flips and the other starts a social media war. Just get in a boxing ring sell tickets and donate money to charity! Everyone knows the deal it changes every few months so settle it among yourselves because everyone is tired of reading and hearing about it!
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

WhatAfkingFagIdiot.
well

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

What would you know about love?
and

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

and.... who gives a crap... get a life...or a job... worry about your own issues and stop bringing peoples business up on topix. Business... get some.
WOW

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

I don't have a dog in this fight but just wondering if they got married this summer then why don't they live together. She has been living in her house since this summer, very odd is all I can say and I really don't care I just think there is more going on here. But like the post said it is really nobodys business but there's.
Lmbo

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

WOW wrote:
I don't have a dog in this fight but just wondering if they got married this summer then why don't they live together. She has been living in her house since this summer, very odd is all I can say and I really don't care I just think there is more going on here. But like the post said it is really nobodys business but there's.
SMH
Just Saying

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

WOW wrote:
They aren't living together b/c his crazy ex-wife won't leave them alone. She is so bored and miserable and tries to make everyone else feel the same way. LM really needs to move on.... Seriously, this is boring and old....kinda like her.
Boring

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

You girls have a fixation with his ex wife! Is it her fault he jumps in bed with every girl who winks at him and sleeps with most of them that he works with and your friends catches him constantly???? Is that her fault? Yes I guess so! I guess it was her fault he got caught banging someone in his office 2 days before he left the country to get "married"! I don't think his ex gives a shit! I think she would like this topic to be dropped because she is sick of a thousand questions from everyone in town! The only people she cares about that say and think anything is her kids which is not good! If she had something to say she would say it to the people because she is an adult! She would not go on this site and draw more attention to her already embarrassed kids! You girls need to GROW UP and leave her out of your childish games!! I don't think she talks to her ex or his "wife" so sorry can't blame her for them not living together better try a new one! Maybe he wants to come home to a quiet peaceful house every night with no nagging and bitching and he can play married when he wants and single when he wants! Sounds like he has got it made! Instead of getting on here and trying to defend your friend and her crazy behavior why don't you help her or find someone that can then she won't be the talk of the town! I would not come on here and try to put the blame on someone that has nothing to do with this and does not even talk to these people!! Just saying.....
Boring

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
They aren't living together b/c his crazy ex-wife won't leave them alone. She is so bored and miserable and tries to make everyone else feel the same way. LM really needs to move on.... Seriously, this is boring and old....kinda like her.
Crazy Bunch!!! Did she threaten to huff and puff and blow their house down if they lived together??? That big bad wolf!!! Yes I'm LMAO at your ridiculous statement!!! I think she hasn't even talked to her ex in over a month and that was about her kids! She moved on a long time ago and he knows to only contact her if it is important about the kids! We know what is up and it's not his ex in the crazy triangle it is the 3 that have been in it and bed jumping for years now and love to go on this site and Facebook with their social media war! You girls are ridiculous JUST SAYING..... GROW UP maybe that's why he can't tolerate you two for any length of time!!! Still LMAO you people are dumbasses!!! Nice try though! Sorry your friend is the biggest crazy pathetic person in town! Girls your husbands have a different outlook on things than you do! But everyone understands its your duty as friends, the town just sees things differently through real eyes! So sorry!
Just Saying

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Boring wrote:
You girls have a fixation with his ex wife! Is it her fault he jumps in bed with every girl who winks at him and sleeps with most of them that he works with and your friends catches him constantly???? Is that her fault? Yes I guess so! I guess it was her fault he got caught banging someone in his office 2 days before he left the country to get "married"! I don't think his ex gives a shit! I think she would like this topic to be dropped because she is sick of a thousand questions from everyone in town! The only people she cares about that say and think anything is her kids which is not good! If she had something to say she would say it to the people because she is an adult! She would not go on this site and draw more attention to her already embarrassed kids! You girls need to GROW UP and leave her out of your childish games!! I don't think she talks to her ex or his "wife" so sorry can't blame her for them not living together better try a new one! Maybe he wants to come home to a quiet peaceful house every night with no nagging and bitching and he can play married when he wants and single when he wants! Sounds like he has got it made! Instead of getting on here and trying to defend your friend and her crazy behavior why don't you help her or find someone that can then she won't be the talk of the town! I would not come on here and try to put the blame on someone that has nothing to do with this and does not even talk to these people!! Just saying.....
Well, actually it is half of her fault if she can't keep her husband interested.... Like I said, old and boring.
Boring

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, actually it is half of her fault if she can't keep her husband interested.... Like I said, old and boring.
hmmm..... Didn't they get divorced a long time ago??? So I guess everything he does now is her fault?? I guess your friend is boring and old and that's why he gets caught cheating every other month! Oh I'm sorry I reread that and you were talking about your friend! I'm sorry my mistake now we can drop the subject you just said it was half your friends fault! Agreed!!!
Just Saying

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

I'm not friends with his wife but I do know his ex-wife. She is always trying to cause drama for everyone and she needs to grow up.
Boring

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Just Saying wrote:
I'm not friends with his wife but I do know his ex-wife. She is always trying to cause drama for everyone and she needs to grow up.
I doubt that very seriously!!! But you obviously know a lot about his "wife" I didn't know that they were not living together had just heard that from someone but thanks for the information!! If you know his ex then you know she hates drama and anyone that brings it she doesn't associate with them very long because she has enough drama dealing with teenagers she certainly doesn't need it from so called adults! You obviously don't know her at all!!! Nice try again!! That is why she has nothing to do with her ex because of all the drama there and if you knew her you would know that!!
Just Saying

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Haha! Evidently you don't know his ex-wife very well either!
Boring

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Just Saying wrote:
Haha! Evidently you don't know his ex-wife very well either!
Very well for over 8 years but obviously you don't!!! The either at the end you said you don't know her very well JUST SAYING.....better hurry up with your comments because I have a limited amount of time I can stay on your immature level and try to have a f'ed up pea brain!!!! Another crazy in the bunch!! STOP DRINKING THE KOOLAID!!!!
Just Saying

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

It certainly looks like you have a limited amount of time with all your bs comments. You must be really bored. And you probably are friends with his ex-wife b/c it sounds like you have several things in common. You must be a bitter ex-wife too!
Dr Phil

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok let me get this right, your saying if your husband has an affair and you get a divorce and he continues to cheat in his next relationships it's his ex-wife's fault? That is a brilliant analysis! Where did you get your Phd because I need to have a serious talk with those professors! Ladies pay attention "Just Saying phd" has spoken! It couldn't possibly be the man's fault? Spoken like a true IDOT!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of43
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the El Dorado Forum right now

Search the El Dorado Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 min speller feller 28,681
Lying and cheating spouses 34 min hey 11
Kayla Danielle Romaire 43 min hey 7
Word is Crabapple point is Closed (Jan '14) 1 hr Kopster 61
Name some men with small weiners 2 hr Duck lover 2
Loose legged ladies 2 hr Revenge 10
Timberlane McDonald's Still Worst in Town 3 hr Duck lover 26
•••
•••