LOVE

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

I'm so confused my friend was going out with this guy in November the rumor was he had gotten married this summer and had already gotten a divorce. She would go to his house and they would go out of town together and she met his kid so he obviously was not married. She caught him cheating with other girls and so she ended it. Now the rumor is he got married again to the girl he was suppose to have married this summer or maybe he never got a divorce but nothing was ever in the paper about the marriage or divorce. What is up? Freak show in El Dorado. This guy can't keep his pants on I warned my friend about him but she had to find out for herself that his reputation was true. I'm glad she is out of that because she has a small child and doesn't need that kind of drama. FREAK SHOW!
well

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

What's the confusion? He was dallying with your friend and others until the other girl came back.
Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Who is he sounds like someone I may know!
To young

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Maybe he got seperated and that is why he only took your friend out of town. Be happy she figured it out. If he got married and seperated after a few months they must have some serious problems because that is suppose to be the everything is great stage! If the girl came back be glad your friend isn't around because they will have all the old problems and the issues from after they got married and everything that happen while they were seperated. Young people they are not mature enough or lived life long enough to handle marriage and the things that go with it.
sad

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

If this is who I think it is they are not young and old enough to know better. They were engaged and called their wedding off numerous times because of cheating fighting and breakups. They got married this summer but it was not legal in the states. They lived together for about a month and then split up. I am sure he played around and got bored with it so he called her up crying and she ran back as always. People used to laugh but now everyone just feels really sorry for her. She acts like she has some prize he might be successful in business but life not so much. Nobody understands why she puts up with the mental abuse and that kind of treatment. I went to school with her and she comes from a great loving family. I think her family and friends have just thrown their hands up with it but it has taken it out of her. He will never be what she expects him to be he might for a while but not long term and one day she will realize this. #sadmesseduprelationship So lets stop beating a dead horse.
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Maybe she just became overbearing and crazy acting.
No way

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

If the man starts acting the way he did after the "marriage" at work I will have to look for another area to work in! I can't go thru that again he was so miserable, irritable and everyone was on pins and needles! He was very vocal about his unhappiness and mistake, if my husband talked that way about me to people he would be in so much trouble! I will start looking at different options because I'm sure it will start back up in a few months! This makes my Monday terrific!
Yawn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

My friend is fine.She is a beautiful, well-educated young woman who can take care of herself just fine.She is the prize and he knows it.You are the bitter ex-wife who has nothing better to do than sit on topix and stalk your exhusband.My friend doesnt give a crap about you so why don't you leave her alone?That would be too hard for you though because then you wouldnt have anything to focus on.you are the joke and you need to get a life.by the way,they are married so you can stop spreading the rumor they arent and its very legal.
He never gives up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

All the out of town posts usually from Camden dude.Dude, how do you know so much about all these topix?!
Lol

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Yawn wrote:
My friend is fine.She is a beautiful, well-educated young woman who can take care of herself just fine.She is the prize and he knows it.You are the bitter ex-wife who has nothing better to do than sit on topix and stalk your exhusband.My friend doesnt give a crap about you so why don't you leave her alone?That would be too hard for you though because then you wouldnt have anything to focus on.you are the joke and you need to get a life.by the way,they are married so you can stop spreading the rumor they arent and its very legal.
yawn I really don't think you want to go there. She might be educated but not too bright to let a man make her look like one big fool. Sounds like she needs to get a life with someone that will treat her good. Don't think the ex feels anything for her or him. Sorry you might want to check court records because you will find out there is no marriage. Those are public records so shouldn't be too difficult for you. I'm sure you want to take up for your friend but you and everyone else knows the truth and FINE is not one of them.
Bored

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Here we go again can we all not just agree and say this is a really good circus act!!!!
diddle daddle

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

well wrote:
What's the confusion? He was dallying with your friend and others until the other girl came back.
U could say that again, borrowing his buddies big white truck to go to his ex girlfriends among the other hookups. He wasn't home crying in his beer even though he was probably acting like he was.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Just say the names. Your putting it out there. Make it easier for everyone to understand.
He never gives up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Lol wrote:
<quoted text> yawn I really don't think you want to go there. She might be educated but not too bright to let a man make her look like one big fool. Sounds like she needs to get a life with someone that will treat her good. Don't think the ex feels anything for her or him. Sorry you might want to check court records because you will find out there is no marriage. Those are public records so shouldn't be too difficult for you. I'm sure you want to take up for your friend but you and everyone else knows the truth and FINE is not one of them.
This post is the ex and we don't have time and don't care about checking court records. We all know she's a big girl who can make her own decisions and we love her no matter what those decisions are. You care way too much and need to get your own life and stay out of theirs. It just makes you look like the crazy fool. If you have something to say to or about her, call her or any of us! Don't start your fits on topix again.
Lol

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

He never gives up wrote:
<quoted text>
This post is the ex and we don't have time and don't care about checking court records. We all know she's a big girl who can make her own decisions and we love her no matter what those decisions are. You care way too much and need to get your own life and stay out of theirs. It just makes you look like the crazy fool. If you have something to say to or about her, call her or any of us! Don't start your fits on topix again.
Would that be the ex girlfriend he has been sleeping with for the past 5 years because I think she will tell everyone exactly how she feels to their face I believe everyone knows this! The other ex took herself out of that crazy circle of madness a long time ago and I think if she had something to say she would say it to their face neither seem like cowards to stand behind a gossip site. But you people love to try to bring them into the craziness! You need to focus on your friend and the shit she keeps herself in because that deal is way too out there. If they got married this summer why is it not legal in the US? Sounds a little underhanded and strange to me. But like the earlier post said lets just all agree this is a circus act! On off on off on off like a see saw! Everyone thinks its nuts so you have about 20,000 people that could post because everyone is talking about the circus act! There is also a long line of ex's. Ex wife ex girlfriends ex booty calls ex one night stands!
who

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Who yall talking bout chumps
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Go Homo Go. WhatAfkingIdiot.
well

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Maybe they're gay?
facts

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Don't know the guy knew the girl when we were younger. Heard she got married this summer in another country then a few months later heard she got a divorce. Noticed she was using a different name so out of curiosity I called vital records. I have a life job, kids, husband was just nosey like most women. The records have no marriage divorce or anything. Not saying anything negative or positive. They are probably married in another country just not the one they live in and I'm sure they have their reasons for that. Just stating the facts! So now the subject can be closed.
You know nothing

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

They are married, they are happy so you need to get over it. She doesn't care about you half as much as you care about her we care about her and are tired of every time they work things out you try to make their life hell. He is never getting back you with so you can keep setting around on topix because it is not going to change they are married and he loves her.why can't you just be happy for them?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of43
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the El Dorado Forum right now

Search the El Dorado Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Wal-Mart Manager 8 min Watch The Homo Go 2
Lying and cheating spouses 11 min Watch The Homo Go 7
why did whitey cross the road 12 min Watch The Homo Go 9
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 43 min gonnertant 9,713
N****r babies!! 1 hr Me Danglers 8
men and women that lie and cheat! 2 hr Barbara 39
big ol stinky animals! 2 hr Peppercor 6
•••

Flood Warning for Union County was issued at April 18 at 9:00AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

El Dorado Jobs

•••
•••