Westside Christian school

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Monke

Monroe, LA

#1 Jun 29, 2013
Seems like a great school and wonderful option for parents and kids. Curious as to why the basketball coach left. Anyone know?
Corch

El Dorado, AR

#2 Jun 29, 2013
He got tired of all the EHS people telling him that Westside is a subpar school and the kids there should be basking in the knowledge and cultural fountain of Promise University over on South Timerlane. :rollseyes:
Monke

Monroe, LA

#3 Jun 30, 2013
Is a shame that so many public schools are getting so out of control that we have to go in the direction of private school.
WSCS parent

El Dorado, AR

#4 Aug 15, 2013
Monke wrote:
Seems like a great school and wonderful option for parents and kids. Curious as to why the basketball coach left. Anyone know?
The former coach was a volunteer. West Side was able to hire a coach/teacher for that position this year.
Parent

West Monroe, LA

#5 Jan 22, 2014
Yeah, I think his new school is finding out some of the reasons that Westside is probably happy to get rid of him.
Parent

West Monroe, LA

#6 Jan 22, 2014
Thank goodness the basketball season is almost over. Hoping for a change for next year. The kids deserve so much better.
Parent

El Dorado, AR

#7 Jan 23, 2014
ALL comments are mine. I'm the topixFag. I will sukieUdikie. IMAFAG.
Old news

El Dorado, AR

#8 Jan 23, 2014
Parent wrote:
ALL comments are mine. I'm the topixFag. I will sukieUdikie. IMAFAG.
Time to move old BLAKE.
Christian school--BS

Tampa, FL

#9 Jan 26, 2014
WARNING!!!!! DON'T take your babies or toddler to West Side Daycare!!!! THEY WILL BE ABUSED!!! Mine was.....I walked in & caught her slapping my son in the mouth.....he was 18 months old.
My 2 cents

El Dorado, AR

#11 Feb 5, 2014
Went there for nine years, then had to go elsewhere when they shut down the high school. Everyone seems to think Christian school=better education. I will be the first to tell you, I was advanced only in English, all other aspects I was way behind. Don't let them fool you, the education there is not better than public school. Parents of students there, argue all you want, but I was not pleased with my education there.
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

#12 Feb 5, 2014
Christian school--BS wrote:
WARNING!!!!! DON'T take your babies or toddler to West Side Daycare!!!! THEY WILL BE ABUSED!!! Mine was.....I walked in & caught her slapping my son in the mouth.....he was 18 months old.
This comment is from the homosexual that live's on Topix. He live's on welfare and all govt. handouts. A totally worthless POS. He verbally attacks Churches, women, anything and anybody with his lies and accusations. He has no kids. But again he has no boyfriends because neither sex will associate with his miserable azz. So that leaves Topix. "ALL" these comments are his, he changes his name from man to woman every comment. Topix is his way of compensating for no friends, no life. A freak of nature being aFag. He will live his pathetic homosexual life on Topix, die and burn in h-ll for being aFag. I've had friends and relative's go to West Side for years, it is a fine Educational Institution. El Dorado is very fortunate to have W S in this town. Just ignore the TOPIX FREAK.
Christian school --BS

Benton, AR

#13 Feb 14, 2014
All The Same wrote:
<quoted text> This comment is from the homosexual that live's on Topix. He live's on welfare and all govt. handouts. A totally worthless POS. He verbally attacks Churches, women, anything and anybody with his lies and accusations. He has no kids. But again he has no boyfriends because neither sex will associate with his miserable azz. So that leaves Topix. "ALL" these comments are his, he changes his name from man to woman every comment. Topix is his way of compensating for no friends, no life. A freak of nature being aFag. He will live his pathetic homosexual life on Topix, die and burn in h-ll for being aFag. I've had friends and relative's go to West Side for years, it is a fine Educational Institution. El Dorado is very fortunate to have W S in this town. Just ignore the TOPIX FREAK.
Your wrong....I am a real mother who took her kids and moved away from that $h!th0 of a town!!! What I said is 100% true! I find it sad that this site has turned into what it has. Just because someone has an opinion that you may not agree with,does not make them the same idiot that lives on here! Some of us are actually real people with real opinions and just because it's not the same as yours, does not make it wrong. Know what your talking about before you let $h!t leak from your mouth!
Draino

Little Rock, AR

#14 Feb 14, 2014
Christian school --BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your wrong....I am a real mother who took her kids and moved away from that $h!th0 of a town!!! What I said is 100% true! I find it sad that this site has turned into what it has. Just because someone has an opinion that you may not agree with,does not make them the same idiot that lives on here! Some of us are actually real people with real opinions and just because it's not the same as yours, does not make it wrong. Know what your talking about before you let $h!t leak from your mouth!
Great! This town gets cleaner when turds like you and your brat are flushed away to another shitthole.
Proud West Side Mom

El Dorado, AR

#15 Feb 26, 2014
<quoted text>
Hey it seems like "real mother" would've benefited from the moral values taught at this school...what a sailor! Bless your heart!!
Pastor

El Dorado, AR

#16 Feb 26, 2014
<quoted text>
Moved away huh? What did you do, join the navy?
Upset Westside MOM

El Dorado, AR

#17 Feb 26, 2014
Westside is a school for students that can't make it in Public schools . They dumb down the test and everyone passes as long as mom and dad pay the bill .
When my kids "graduated" they were totally unprepared to face the real world and have struggled.
Its Sad really
Knowledge is truth

United States

#18 Feb 27, 2014
Look, they teach creationism as science and have revised history to support their religious beliefs---and that isn't an option for our family. Public school is the best option, unless you can move to a better district or city. There are good people there, they just have a right-leaning philosophy that skews the truth, that isn't in alignment with our own.
Watch The Homo Go

El Dorado, AR

#19 Feb 27, 2014
Knowledge is truth wrote:
Look, they teach creationism as science and have revised history to support their religious beliefs---and that isn't an option for our family. Public school is the best option, unless you can move to a better district or city. There are good people there, they just have a right-leaning philosophy that skews the truth, that isn't in alignment with our own.
FkingFagIdiot
well

Chicago, IL

#20 Feb 27, 2014
You might have more credibility if you acted like you graduated from any school.
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

#21 Feb 27, 2014
well wrote:
You might have more credibility if you acted like you graduated from any school.
Don't think he really gives a sh-t what a stanking azzFag thinks about him dikBreath. Go hump a rump U nasty POS. LMAO. FkingHomoIdiot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump sweeps 5 states 22 min 1234xyz 29
Eldo/P.C./Smackover Studz. 47 min Notreally 18
Trisha Evans 2 hr Big Dipper 6
Explosion 4-14-16 2 hr your daddy 15
who is cindy nixon? 2 hr Denny 2
PC swingers bash 2 hr Weekend Pass 8
Smack over motel 2 hr Melissa 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages