Wondering

El Dorado, AR

#1 Jan 28, 2013
Why does this school district money the parents to death? Every time I turn around my kid needs money for one thing or another!!! What happened to going to school to get an education,,,,,on top of going on what I call lavish field trips!!!! Money is tight for a lot of us remember the pay scale sucks here
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

#2 Jan 28, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Why does this school district money the parents to death? Every time I turn around my kid needs money for one thing or another!!! What happened to going to school to get an education,,,,,on top of going on what I call lavish field trips!!!! Money is tight for a lot of us remember the pay scale sucks here
LMAO. TheFag has kids.
Rumors_Hurt_Ever yone

Woodbury, CT

#3 Feb 17, 2013
I have a child in the school system and i have never once had to send money to school with her. SHe is in High School so younger grades may be different but i bet it's like that in all schools not just El Dorado.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 58 min Reality Check 43,219
State Police 5 hr leroy 1
"Wheeler": Movie fimed in El Dorado (Jan '10) Apr '18 EldoMasterBlaster 78

El Dorado Jobs

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages