Escape! Where is the Sheriff
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wow

United States

#22 Mar 26, 2013
Hamster wrote:
<quoted text> Work years for the opportunity to move back here? Yeah fucking right. You've got your head way up your ass, democrat. I like it here just fine and am thankful for my job and my town. But be honest, you don't see anyone making leaps to move here. Pretending we have "so many opportunites" doesn't make it true. We don't have any more or less opportunities than any other town with our size and racial demographics. We are normal. Average. Decent. But we can't kid ourselves into thinking we are anything special. The only thing truly special here is the El Dorado Promise, which is a Godsend to many people. Other than that, average.
Well said!!
distant

El Dorado, AR

#23 Mar 26, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said!!
Agree. Hamster is what you call 'realistic'.
actually

Dallas, TX

#24 Mar 26, 2013
Hamster wrote:
<quoted text> Work years for the opportunity to move back here? Yeah fucking right. You've got your head way up your ass, democrat. I like it here just fine and am thankful for my job and my town. But be honest, you don't see anyone making leaps to move here. Pretending we have "so many opportunites" doesn't make it true. We don't have any more or less opportunities than any other town with our size and racial demographics. We are normal. Average. Decent. But we can't kid ourselves into thinking we are anything special. The only thing truly special here is the El Dorado Promise, which is a Godsend to many people. Other than that, average.
No, people actually do, dumbass. And how in the hell do you get politics out of this? Pull your head out of YOUR ass and realize there's more to life than your personal opinion. Your "conservative" party is proud enough to support something as cynacle as marriage equality. Yes, you are pathetic. There are many opportunities here. Open the paper. Get involved. TALK TO PEOPLE. It's evident. The population of a town has no correlation to the quality of life. We are normal. Average. And there's not a damn thing wrong with that. The El Dorado Promise has created many opportunities. Now, all you have to do is get put and realize them.
actually

Dallas, TX

#25 Mar 26, 2013
out*
Hamster

El Dorado, AR

#26 Mar 26, 2013
actually wrote:
<quoted text>
No, people actually do, dumbass. And how in the hell do you get politics out of this? Pull your head out of YOUR ass and realize there's more to life than your personal opinion. Your "conservative" party is proud enough to support something as cynacle as marriage equality. Yes, you are pathetic. There are many opportunities here. Open the paper. Get involved. TALK TO PEOPLE. It's evident. The population of a town has no correlation to the quality of life. We are normal. Average. And there's not a damn thing wrong with that. The El Dorado Promise has created many opportunities. Now, all you have to do is get put and realize them.
Whatever you say, OBSESSED. At least I'm not the troll loser that sits around on Topix 24/7 thinking my opinion is golden fact. I'm wrong all the time and I admit that. I also have a right to opinion and don't think for a second its set in stone. You, however, pollute this website with your "wisdom" every time I check this thing, which is about twice a week, maybe. And I stated support for the town and brought up the line you used about us being normal and average. I never said that was a bad thing. I also stated my happiness with job, family and the town. And the fact that we have a lot going on with festivals and fun, way more than most towns our size. Just because I think its laughable that people would want to flock to El Dorado, a small town in the middle of nowhere, you get your panties in a wad? Miserable fool.
Hamster

El Dorado, AR

#27 Mar 26, 2013
And as far as politics go, I said democrat because you are one. Instead of bitching why not ask how I knew that based on just a few Topix remarks you made that had nothing to do with politics? Do you not find that a bit odd?
actually

Dallas, TX

#28 Mar 27, 2013
Hamster wrote:
And as far as politics go, I said democrat because you are one. Instead of bitching why not ask how I knew that based on just a few Topix remarks you made that had nothing to do with politics? Do you not find that a bit odd?
Because you're wrong about that, so you did not know that. I don't have to ask someone how they know anything when their assumptions are so terrible. I do find you a bit odd.
actually

Dallas, TX

#29 Mar 27, 2013
Hamster wrote:
<quoted text> Whatever you say, OBSESSED. At least I'm not the troll loser that sits around on Topix 24/7 thinking my opinion is golden fact. I'm wrong all the time and I admit that. I also have a right to opinion and don't think for a second its set in stone. You, however, pollute this website with your "wisdom" every time I check this thing, which is about twice a week, maybe. And I stated support for the town and brought up the line you used about us being normal and average. I never said that was a bad thing. I also stated my happiness with job, family and the town. And the fact that we have a lot going on with festivals and fun, way more than most towns our size. Just because I think its laughable that people would want to flock to El Dorado, a small town in the middle of nowhere, you get your panties in a wad? Miserable fool.
Apparently, you are the troll loser that sits on topix 24/7, as you just claimed you're on here every other day. That's more than I am, gerbil. Apparently, you think normal and average are a "bad thing," as you clearly showed your pessimism about it in your post. And you're the one that needs to pull your panties out of your ass, as you got so upset just because I have a favorable opinion about our town. Avoiding all the posts bashing this town, you come after the one that is positive. Yeah, you're a real mediator, dumbass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 9 min Question 35,015
LanXess energizing chemistry 30 min Trick 5
Bring back Barack 40 min hiptoit 39
New "El Do Land" video 8 hr Right 39
The Poor Eppinettes, looks like they all split ... 10 hr HASHTAGTHISBITCHES 28
Bagdad betties, anchor babies, crackers,and bru... 15 hr So what 2
To Much Make Up Sat wishful thinking 2

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages