First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hindsight is 20 20

Malvern, AR

#23 Feb 16, 2011
Bethann wrote:
He is working for nothing to get more money back to shareholders because he feels he owes it to them because of his misguided trust in Mark. Nobody feels worse than he does. As far as his standard of living that comes from MANY years of HARD work. I'm sure he had other investments besides Timberland Bank.
Why didn't he work for the shareholders when he was operating the bank?? He feels bad now, because he got his finger caught in the cookie jar. That's where his "other investments" came from
cookie jar

El Dorado, AR

#24 Feb 16, 2011
Yes. What's this working for free stuff? No one works for free....no one. Unless you're forced into community service by a judge.
stupid is as stupid does

El Dorado, AR

#25 Feb 16, 2011
Why in the world would people be sofa king stupid to start up a bank in El Dorado? a town that had 4 banks when population was almost 30,000 so when population falls to 20,000 you should add capacity? you add capacity when current capacity is overfilling! Nest blunder will be mystic creek. Cuntry club hs waived initioan fee and cant keep enough members to operate in the black. and their buildings and grounds are PAID for!
shady grady

Frisco, TX

#26 Feb 16, 2011
cookie jar wrote:
Yes. What's this working for free stuff? No one works for free....no one. Unless you're forced into community service by a judge.
Please provide a link where he was convicted and sentenced to community service by a judge?.....you can't jackass because it didn't happen.....you need to accept that your baby boy mark was the only criminal at timberland.....maybe he should have been watched closer but that isn't against the law.
that would be us

El Dorado, AR

#27 Feb 16, 2011
Largest Timberland Bank Investors

$345,800 Bruce Tandy Menefee family, El Dorado

$200,000 each Thomas and Lauriann Heisler, Wynne
Bob and Cathy McBrayer, EL Dorado

$160,000 Jimmy Dean Carelock family, El Dorado

$150,000 each John and Carolane Hays, El Dorado
Brandon and Shea Morgan, El Dorado

$100,125 Carlos and Lorna J. Anaya family, El
Dorado

$100,000 each Ken and Dolores Blackmon family, El
Dorado J. Rolan and Donna Brevard, El
Dorado Barry Felton; El Dorado
Jarrell Felton, El Dorado
John T. Lowery Jr., El Dorado
Bill Thomas, Wynne
Mark Turner and Joyce Vaughan, El Dorado

$70,000 each Yolanda Gomez, El Dorado
John Jucas family, El Dorado

$50,000 each Arnold Ball, El Dorado
Billy E. Blann, El Dorado
Randal and Glenda Caldwell, Wynne
P. Nathan Evers IRA, El Dorado
Walter Felton, El Dorado
Scott Ferguson, West Memphis
Agnes Garrett, El Dorado
Terrel D. and Teresa C. Gipson, Little
Rock John W. Harper Revocable Trust, El
Dorado Johnson Family Limited
Partnership, El Dorado Alan R. Morgan
IRA, El Dorado NBC Co., El Dorado
L. Andrew and Carrie M Sheppard, El
Dorado David B. Smith IRA, EI Dorado Agnes P.
Garrett Wooldridge, El
Dorado
Stat Man

El Dorado, AR

#28 Feb 16, 2011
The numbers above are at the opening of the bank. As the years went by and there were purchases and sales by the above and newcomers, what is the final stock holdings when the bank was forced to merge into Southern Bancorp? I know some of the above investors sold their holdings while some added to their holdings until merging.
cookie jar

El Dorado, AR

#29 Feb 16, 2011
shady grady wrote:
<quoted text>
Please provide a link where he was convicted and sentenced to community service by a judge?.....you can't jackass because it didn't happen.....you need to accept that your baby boy mark was the only criminal at timberland.....maybe he should have been watched closer but that isn't against the law.
Just was commenting on the comment saying the dude was working for free. It's freakin unreal. Surely he has bills to pay like everyone else. No one is going to feel guilty for someone else. That's no body's job.
Exited

El Dorado, AR

#31 Feb 17, 2011
Chicken wing wrote:
Actually, I have personally known Menefee to be an established bank leader since 1984, and only heard positive things about him!(I am sure his career started much earlier). Just don't bank there if you have concerns.
Did have a loan there and stock......paid the loan off way early and sold the stock.....because we had "bad feelings" about the bank Wouldn't trust Menefee any more than I would trust Turner....going with my gut on this one....proved right before.
FDIC

United States

#32 Feb 19, 2011
See where it goes
First

El Dorado, AR

#33 Feb 20, 2011
So they are being investigated for what now? And it is just that or have they been charged?
LAST

Malvern, AR

#34 Feb 21, 2011
Just say...

Good Bye to Timberland Bank

Good Riddance to Tandy Menefee

Good Luck to the Board - I know you are hoping the shareholder don't wise up and sue you to recover their losses.
Joel

El Dorado, AR

#35 Oct 30, 2013
Who names their child "Tandy"?
Yep

United States

#36 Oct 30, 2013
Mark Turner is a pos was in it for himself didnt care who he hurt in the process either
Joel Yep

El Dorado, AR

#37 Oct 31, 2013
We same ignorantAzzFag it. We will sukieUdikie.
Gooberman

El Dorado, AR

#38 Oct 31, 2013
Chucku
Gooberman

El Dorado, AR

#39 Oct 31, 2013
I B Suking
Benn

El Dorado, AR

#40 Nov 6, 2013
Never use him as an attorney you'll be SOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is there a mall in El Dorado? 10 min Roy Moore 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 50 min Bad Bart 41,428
News Times last gasp 1 hr Redneck 23
Civil Service Commission 2 hr snap 5
Creepy Safeway murders (Jun '17) 4 hr Haa 50
Vandals destroying property 15 hr Bob 19
Local DJ's? 18 hr I too have chosen... 14

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance