Review: Smackover State Bank

Review: Smackover State Bank

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

Honey one

United States

#1 Oct 10, 2013
Smackover State Bank is a nice place to do "all " of your banking. The staff are very friendly sync helpful. They are a group of wonderful people. I can't imagine banking anywhere else. I just love the President he's delicious and very pleasing to the eyes of a female:)
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

#2 Oct 10, 2013
Honey one wrote:
Smackover State Bank is a nice place to do "all " of your banking. The staff are very friendly sync helpful. They are a group of wonderful people. I can't imagine banking anywhere else. I just love the President he's delicious and very pleasing to the eyes of a female:)
This is the topixFag, of course. FkingIdiot
Honey one

United States

#3 Oct 11, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text> This is the topixFag, of course. FkingIdiot
Glad that you r laughing r --- off!!!!!! Smackover State Bank is #1 in my book!!! Maybe you r pissed off cuz you can't get a loan or you are a f-g and can't tap the prez ass cuz he has a woman and some hot stuff:) Good night LMAO:)
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

#4 Oct 11, 2013
Honey one wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad that you r laughing r --- off!!!!!! Smackover State Bank is #1 in my book!!! Maybe you r pissed off cuz you can't get a loan or you are a f-g and can't tap the prez ass cuz he has a woman and some hot stuff:) Good night LMAO:)
How ignorant R U Gooberlips?
Typical

United States

#5 Oct 11, 2013
The president is gay, and worse, I hear he has the stuff that don't wash off. Wear latex gloves when you go in there
Honey one

United States

#7 Oct 17, 2013
Typical wrote:
The president is gay, and worse, I hear he has the stuff that don't wash off. Wear latex gloves when you go in there
How do you know? Please be kind ugly rumors hurt people!!! WWJD? If you can't say anything nice font open r mouth
Fraggle

United States

#8 Oct 18, 2013
Do u live under a rock?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where did Dwain Miller get his "doctorate"? (Sep '15) 7 min Gods Warriors 36
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 26 min Reality Check 37,285
Hannah Hightower March 3 hr dance mom 4
Vineyard Apartments 4 hr Pokey Man 11
News Woman stole truck from boyfriend she met on Fac... 11 hr yea 4
South Arkansas Regional Health Center 11 hr A Patient 24
Fire Trucks (Oct '14) 17 hr EldoMasterBlaster 20

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance