being lied too
sick of it

United States

#1 Aug 18, 2013
All I want is just one man that cannot and would not lie or cheat. Is that too much to ask for. 🙏
sck of it

El Dorado, AR

#2 Aug 18, 2013
I would not lie to you, IMAFAG.

Since: Oct 12

El Dorado, AR

#3 Aug 18, 2013
I can't stand it when they lie over small things that would not have been a big deal...till they lied about it. It makes me sick. And then they keep doing it week after week.
YoG420

El Dorado, AR

#4 Aug 18, 2013
But,I will sukieUdikie. I'm 'sick of it'. IMAFAG.
test

El Dorado, AR

#5 Aug 18, 2013
who cares joi.
George Washington

United States

#6 Aug 18, 2013
I cannot tell a lie.... And most men want an honest sane woman, that doesn't cheat, is where she says she is and doesn't need to talk to a bunch of other men when she's dating someone. But the " women " of this town can't tell the truth or be faithful!... Maybe that's why you can't find a good man... The good men dump you!
Dr Phil

United States

#7 Aug 18, 2013
And if they're over 40 they have mental issues!!! They make up their stories to suit their needs, so it's everybody else's fault. Poor mistreated ladies!!
Me too

Memphis, TN

#8 Aug 18, 2013
Damn I swear she sounds like a girl I just got through dating...just like her
what

El Dorado, AR

#9 Aug 19, 2013
George Washington wrote:
I cannot tell a lie.... And most men want an honest sane woman, that doesn't cheat, is where she says she is and doesn't need to talk to a bunch of other men when she's dating someone. But the " women " of this town can't tell the truth or be faithful!... Maybe that's why you can't find a good man... The good men dump you!
Generalizing that "all" women in this town over a certain age are somehow defective is seriously misogynistic. Why do you hate women? Is it because of all the rejection, or are you gay but in the closet and resentful? Which one?
what

El Dorado, AR

#10 Aug 19, 2013
Ladies, if you want a decent man then use your damn heads! Stop jumping into relationships with LOSERS just because you are lonely or bored or whatever. Stop sleeping with guys right off the bat and getting attached. Learn to take things easy and learn a guys personality before you start hearing wedding bells or thinking there is a future or worse, creating a future with someone you don't even know that well!
LMAO

United States

#11 Aug 22, 2013
LOL is all i can say on this subject!!!!
Cold Fire

Memphis, TN

#12 Aug 22, 2013
LMAO wrote:
LOL is all i can say on this subject!!!!
It took you 3 days since the last comment to "LOL?" You using MS Dos?
LMAO

United States

#13 Aug 22, 2013
Reality liars pirates and two faced cowards rule the world get the greatest respect from everyone its the honest people that always get stabbed in the back and disrespect from everyone! Very sad but true

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Though it got bumped, Tonya V remains in local ... 1 hr To Adams Meth Hea... 54
Country club closed public street 1 hr Exact 16
Martie Adams Chandler 5 hr tired of her crap 23
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 8 hr BARNEYII 33,378
Human error in a nuclear facility nearly destro... 13 hr Dilligaf 28
Main Street/festivals and events Thu fart 9
Missing person Thu Sam 35

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance