El Dorado Man Dies in Head-on Car Crash

El Dorado Man Dies in Head-on Car Crash

There are 11 comments on the FOX16 story from Feb 25, 2014, titled El Dorado Man Dies in Head-on Car Crash. In it, FOX16 reports that:

Arkansas State Police say Javier Silvo-Navarro, 32, was driving south on Arkansas 7 when a pickup truck crossed into his path and crashed into him head-on.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FOX16.

Smackover Buckaroo

Monticello, AR

#1 Mar 12, 2014
I'm sure the guy who hit him was under the influence.i know the name....
ligh white

El Dorado, AR

#3 Apr 4, 2014
I hope there is justice,here and heaven,and not being Hispanic does not do anything.
Watch The Homo Go

El Dorado, AR

#4 Apr 5, 2014
The above 2 comments are the same Loser. He is an El Dorado homosexual that has no life other than what the Government provides him through our tax dollars and living on topix day and night. A totally useless freak of nature (aFag). Changes his name every comment as though he's talking to someone else, nope, just one homoIdiot. Nothing but a worthless POS.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#5 Apr 12, 2014
i don't think roboblogger has posted anything else since feb
well

United States

#6 Apr 13, 2014
who hit who??
Smackover Buckaroo

United States

#7 Apr 13, 2014
I'm my own person, (born and raised in Union County) 'watch the homo go' for your information and I do know what I'm talking about. Roger Wilson hit the Hispanic man and he does need to be charged for what he has done. He killed that man. Hopefully God will handle this horrible situation. - C Brown
sos

El Dorado, AR

#8 Apr 13, 2014
There have been too many wrecks on 7 at all Smackover turnoffs, don't know why highway dept does not put flashing lights at these sights like they used to have on 335. At least that might stop a few. Is sad so many people have died at these places on this highway.
Bob

United States

#9 Apr 15, 2014
Feh hhh p
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

#10 Apr 15, 2014
Bob wrote:
Feh hhh p
Another highly intelligent comment from dikBreath theFag. FkingHomoLoser.

“The Donald for President”

Since: Mar 14

Narragansett, RI

#11 Apr 28, 2014
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text> Another highly intelligent comment from dikBreath theFag. FkingHomoLoser.
Shaddup Willie.
ligh white

El Dorado, AR

#12 May 18, 2014
he man alredy has record of something like,means that it has not mattered what he does, which caused the death must be judged,he is quiet,while a family mourns

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Though it got bumped, Tonya V remains in local ... 48 min She B Crazy 53
Martie Adams Chandler 2 hr tired of her crap 23
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr BARNEYII 33,378
Human error in a nuclear facility nearly destro... 10 hr Dilligaf 28
Country club closed public street Thu Poor working clas... 13
Main Street/festivals and events Thu fart 9
Missing person Thu Sam 35

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance