First Prev
of 3
Next Last
???????

Tyler, TX

#1 Apr 26, 2012
Mark davis???????? Good or bad
huh

El Dorado, AR

#2 Apr 27, 2012
[QUOTE who="???????"]Mark davis???????? Good or bad[/QUOTE]

Which one? There's several around here.
gooberman

El Dorado, AR

#3 Apr 27, 2012
Sounds like more JOI trash talk by JOI's that need to go to the grass.
tree

El Dorado, AR

#4 Apr 27, 2012
stop trying to get gossip going about something/somebody you know nothing about.
Noooo

El Dorado, AR

#5 Apr 27, 2012
Sounds like someone is embarrased they got taken in by a con-man and theif. Obviously, he wasn't a good man or they wouldn't still be looking for him, and he wouldn't have a record under at least two names!
tree

El Dorado, AR

#6 Apr 28, 2012
Hmm....I would absolutely LOVE a peek at your skeletons! Oh wait, you must not have any or else you wouldn't be running your mouth about someone else and their past mistakes, 35 YEARS AGO. The fact alone that you are so far the ONLY person trashing him on Topix pretty much proves that he is, in fact, a good man.
tree

El Dorado, AR

#7 Apr 28, 2012
Oh, it's "thief" by the way. Genius.
tree

El Dorado, AR

#8 Apr 28, 2012
Come on out with your real name and I'll make sure you get to meet him when gets home. Even though youve trashed him, he would still give you the shirt off his back or money out of his pocket to help you because that's just the kind of man he is.
???????

Canton, TX

#9 Apr 30, 2012
tree wrote:
Come on out with your real name and I'll make sure you get to meet him when gets home. Even though youve trashed him, he would still give you the shirt off his back or money out of his pocket to help you because that's just the kind of man he is.
You act like you knew the man, all he is, is a con artist, a thief and an escaped felon that made you think he was your friend and you don't even know his real name lol he took you like a chump!
tree

El Dorado, AR

#11 May 1, 2012
I do know the man, darlin. Know plenty about him. That "con artist," "thief", "escaped convict" raised one of the best people you'll ever meet, took care of his sick wife for years, went to work at 5 oclock every morning and came home to his family every night, all while holding down a job you could never do and paying all of his taxes. I'll mention the 35 year gap in his choice to you one more time, and ask again how much you've changed in your lifetime? Ever made any mistakes? If not, then continue to judge.
Jail House

El Dorado, AR

#12 May 1, 2012
tree wrote:
I do know the man, darlin. Know plenty about him. That "con artist," "thief", "escaped convict" raised one of the best people you'll ever meet, took care of his sick wife for years, went to work at 5 oclock every morning and came home to his family every night, all while holding down a job you could never do and paying all of his taxes. I'll mention the 35 year gap in his choice to you one more time, and ask again how much you've changed in your lifetime? Ever made any mistakes? If not, then continue to judge.
A warrant is a warrant. It do not matter what you have did since it was issued, you 'will' do your time. See?.
blessed

Choudrant, LA

#13 May 1, 2012
Jail House wrote:
<quoted text> A warrant is a warrant. It do not matter what you have did since it was issued, you 'will' do your time. See?.
everybody can make a mistake in their life.Everything i have haeard about this man has been good. He was pretty much a kid when he messed up.Just because you go to jail does not mean you are trash.Better be careful what you say and do to people because you will answer for it one day so if you don't know it for the truth don't humiliate people and their families.
dynomite

Euless, TX

#14 May 2, 2012
gooberman wrote:
Sounds like more JOI trash talk by JOI's that need to go to the grass.
I hope this dumbass don't start posting again cause we know who u are.
peckerman

El Dorado, AR

#15 May 2, 2012
He told me to get chucked and head to the nasty john or whatever.
???????

United States

#16 May 2, 2012
tree wrote:
I do know the man, darlin. Know plenty about him. That "con artist," "thief", "escaped convict" raised one of the best people you'll ever meet, took care of his sick wife for years, went to work at 5 oclock every morning and came home to his family every night, all while holding down a job you could never do and paying all of his taxes. I'll mention the 35 year gap in his choice to you one more time, and ask again how much you've changed in your lifetime? Ever made any mistakes? If not, then continue to judge.
The difference is I paid for all my mistakes, and by the way Bernie Madeoff(sp?) raised 5 kids and took care of his wife, a cons a con, a thief is a thief, you gotta pay for your mistakes!!!!!!!!
tree

Sarepta, LA

#17 May 3, 2012
There is absolutely no one disputing the fact that he made a mistake as a teenager. The point here is not to be trashing SOMEBODY and a SITUATION you know nothing about.
doodoobrown

Pine Bluff, AR

#18 May 11, 2012
F$%^ the haters. He's a good guy.
???????

Canton, TX

#19 May 12, 2012
doodoobrown wrote:
F$%^ the haters. He's a good guy.
Lol.........do the crime DO THE TIME.if you don't your a pice of sh..it.
lol!!

United States

#20 May 14, 2012
Pos!!
hahahahahahahhah aa

United States

#21 May 14, 2012
;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr BARNEYII 30,907
Lucy's Ladies Dance Studio 3 hr watch out 1
Anybody ever tried to get custody back from dhs? (Aug '11) 3 hr trying to change 75
Jennifer Sumner Smith Porter and however many n... 4 hr fabalous 3
Proposed Lake (Apr '11) 5 hr landman 67
morro bay hwy yard display (May '11) 5 hr new 27
earl smith 6 hr you already know 7
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]