First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Dont get it

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Jun 15, 2011
Just wondering why most people in charge of even the slightest operation at the hospital feel the need to be total a-holes?
hospitiful

El Dorado, AR

#2 Jun 15, 2011
Dont get it wrote:
Just wondering why most people in charge of even the slightest operation at the hospital feel the need to be total a-holes?
i suspect that they are suffering from the "ac" syndrome.
ManOman

United States

#3 Jun 15, 2011
They are total A-Holes because they have been Brain-washed by the CHS mentality. The imports (America Farell and others) were already that way upon arrival to our locale. The indigenous variety have been converted by a policy of Fear in the Workplace. Pretty sad state of healthcare. But, don't worry...all they want is your money.
Dont get it wrote:
Just wondering why most people in charge of even the slightest operation at the hospital feel the need to be total a-h es?
ben

El Dorado, AR

#4 Jun 15, 2011
If you have anything serious...especially trauma and/or head injuries...go to Little Rock..Baptist or UAMS...YOUR LIFE DEPENDS UPON IT. (not that our hospital is just bad, they just don't have the experience to handle critical situations).
Employee

El Dorado, AR

#5 Jun 15, 2011
ManOman wrote:
They are total A-Holes because they have been Brain-washed by the CHS mentality. The imports (America Farell and others) were already that way upon arrival to our locale. The indigenous variety have been converted by a policy of Fear in the Workplace. Pretty sad state of healthcare. But, don't worry...all they want is your money.<quoted text>
Been a hospital employee for YEARS. I am no where near an A-Hole, and, while I will agree that during my tenure, there have been many changes at the facility, I , however, have NO clue what this "fear factor" is you speak of. The hospital genuinely wants to provide the best care for their patients, which by the way, does take money, so, yes, we do appreciate being paid for services rendered, as does any other business.
MCSA SUX

El Dorado, AR

#6 Jun 15, 2011
Our hospital is horrible! My uncle went in for constipation and they accidentally ripped his colon and he died..my brother went in for fever and havin seizures and without doing any tests they just said o its pnemonia..turned out he was havin a stroke and now will never live a normal life..i had a miscarriage..went there & when the dr told me i lost my baby he addded o well its no big deal..took my son when he was 7 weeks old for 102 fever..sat in the waitin room 3 hours(nvr saw a dr) and the nxt day his dr admitted him for tests & was in for 3 days..nvr figured out y! my sister recently miscarried & the nurse was JOKING with her about her loosing her child!! These people seriously have sum issues!!
okay

Folsom, CA

#7 Jun 15, 2011
Well it sucks. Plain and simple. They've lost nearly all of their good doctors, mainly because of the administrators.
Sooooo

El Dorado, AR

#8 Jun 15, 2011
okay wrote:
Well it sucks. Plain and simple. They've lost nearly all of their good doctors, mainly because of the administrators.
How are you forming that opinion....are you an employee?
Lord of The Flies

El Dorado, AR

#9 Jun 15, 2011
I was in there earlier this week, and was happy to see that other flies were there in abundance.

Not as many of my winged friends as the landfill of course, but we did enjoy the air conditioning.
okay

Folsom, CA

#10 Jun 16, 2011
Sooooo wrote:
<quoted text>How are you forming that opinion....are you an employee?
My family member WAS a doctor there, but he quit over the bitches running it.
We Know

El Dorado, AR

#11 Jun 16, 2011
If you want to die, it's a good place to go. Warning, it's a slow painful death.
FlySwat

El Dorado, AR

#12 Jun 17, 2011
Lord of The Flies wrote:
I was in there earlier this week, and was happy to see that other flies were there in abundance.
Not as many of my winged friends as the landfill of course, but we did enjoy the air conditioning.
That is purely stupid.
Darn

El Dorado, AR

#13 Jun 17, 2011
okay wrote:
<quoted text>
My family member WAS a doctor there, but he quit over the bitches running it.
Somebody's gotta be in charge and call the shots considered to be in the best interest of the hospital (and their patients). Must be something eliminated from this story.

United States

#14 Jun 17, 2011
Are all complete and utter dumb@sses
DontKNOW

El Dorado, AR

#15 Jun 17, 2011
[QUOTE who="."]Are all complete and utter dumb@sses
[/QUOTE]

We don't know because we don't know what you are responding to???
okay

San Jose, CA

#16 Jun 17, 2011
Darn wrote:
<quoted text>Somebody's gotta be in charge and call the shots considered to be in the best interest of the hospital (and their patients). Must be something eliminated from this story.
Yeah, the women in charge don't have a doctorate. They don't know what the hell those doctors go through in the emergency room when people come in faking illness looking for drugs, then get cussed out by the "patients" because they don't get the drugs they want. Then the doctors get complaints written up and those bitches jump on them. I know many doctors that have quit in the last year because of the two women that attempt to "run" the hospital. Don't comment if you don't know the half of it.
Hey Man

El Dorado, AR

#17 Jun 17, 2011
For $1500 an ER visit, you ought to get at least two Vicodin for waiting four hours.
FYI

El Dorado, AR

#18 Jun 17, 2011
okay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the women in charge don't have a doctorate. They don't know what the hell those doctors go through in the emergency room when people come in faking illness looking for drugs, then get cussed out by the "patients" because they don't get the drugs they want. Then the doctors get complaints written up and those bitches jump on them. I know many doctors that have quit in the last year because of the two women that attempt to "run" the hospital. Don't comment if you don't know the half of it.
I totally agree with you. The doctors know who the druggies are and try to stop it so they can see real emergency patients. The same goes for the welfare queens (and their sperm donors) who don't want to wait in a doctor's office for a cold, a headache or a pregnancy test like paying patients. They whip out the Medicaid card and expect to get what they want immediately or claim racism. They have free healthcare for whatever they decide down pat.
FYI

El Dorado, AR

#19 Jun 17, 2011
Hey Man wrote:
For $1500 an ER visit, you ought to get at least two Vicodin for waiting four hours.
If you weren't helping to pay for all the people who don't pay that pill would probably cost about $1.50 and you wouldn't have to wait four hours if only real emergency patients came to the EMERGENCY room. When you get FREE healthcare you don't really care if you are taking the time and resources away from REAL emergencies.
okay

San Jose, CA

#20 Jun 18, 2011
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>I totally agree with you. The doctors know who the druggies are and try to stop it so they can see real emergency patients. The same goes for the welfare queens (and their sperm donors) who don't want to wait in a doctor's office for a cold, a headache or a pregnancy test like paying patients. They whip out the Medicaid card and expect to get what they want immediately or claim racism. They have free healthcare for whatever they decide down pat.
Thank you! Someone sees my point. All of these people come in knowing exactly "what's wrong with them" because they've done it a thousand times before. The doctors see right through that and it makes them mad, so they complain to the administrators and the doctors fire/quit, so then they pull doctors from other places that have no idea what they're doing. That's why our hospital is crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laura B. Mason arrested for solicitation to com... (Jun '13) 45 min EldoMasterBlaster 707
long branch contest is rigged!!!! 50 min EldoMasterBlaster 25
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 56 min squeezers 29,848
AR Who do you support for Auditor in Arkansas in 2... (Oct '10) 3 hr WARRIOR 245
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 3 hr WARRIOR 10,004
Karma 4 hr Martin Chandler B... 1
The El Dorado Feral Chicken (Sep '12) 4 hr Grigori 13
•••
•••

El Dorado Jobs

•••
•••
•••

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

El Dorado News, Events & Info