Public Service Announcement

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

IMPORTANT

Tyler, TX

#1 Aug 1, 2013
If you are in the UNION COUNTY AREA and have slept with anyone male or female you need to go to your primary care physician and get tested for all STD's. DO NOT go to the HEALTH DEPT as they do not check you for ALL STD's. There is an OUTBREAK going around of HERPES.......

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2 Aug 1, 2013
Do they still do the contact interviews ( except for AIDS of course, that would be considered discriminatory )?
due us all a favor

El Dorado, AR

#3 Aug 1, 2013
well people ought not to be sleeping around like they do then. you get it, you deserve it.
Redneck

El Dorado, AR

#4 Aug 1, 2013
Both comments TheFag. These thangs always worry about V D, aids and sh-t. What a fking life. FREAKS.
to the town clown

Little Rock, AR

#5 Aug 1, 2013
IMPORTANT wrote:
If you are in the UNION COUNTY AREA and have slept with anyone male or female you need to go to your primary care physician and get tested for all STD's. DO NOT go to the HEALTH DEPT as they do not check you for ALL STD's. There is an OUTBREAK going around of HERPES.......
What about my wife of 40 years? Yes, we are monogomous.
wtf

El Dorado, AR

#6 Aug 1, 2013
IMPORTANT wrote:
Thats been happening here since the 90s. El Dorado has a high rate of std's and hiv. Its another one of El Dorado's perks.
LMAO

United States

#7 Aug 1, 2013
I have slept with scores of hoes and I never use a condom lmao truthfully I really have lmao I dont care
Alton

El Dorado, AR

#8 Aug 1, 2013
Sounds like too much chucking going on in chuck city.

Since: Jun 10

My House

#10 Aug 2, 2013
IMPORTANT wrote:
Maybe if you weren't sleeping around like a whore, you wouldn't have to worry about who does a better test the health department or your PCP.

Grow up, keep your pants up. Obviously if you are sleeping with someone that has a STD you are an idiot. Protect yourself and blame yourself if your stupid enough to not ask relevant questions before you commence the deed.
AnnaNicole

United States

#11 Aug 2, 2013
I thought STD was cyberlingo for suck that DlCK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whats up walmart closing numerous stores 1 hr Duck lover 19
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Willard 30,821
Snitchez & Bitchez of ElDo 6 hr for realz 11
bahahaha sondra smart went back to jail again lmao 11 hr its true 28
Mandy Madeira 12 hr reggie 7
Laura B. Mason arrested for solicitation to com... (Jun '13) 15 hr Interesting 947
Baltimore, MD 16 hr All the same 3
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]