Goodwin Animal Hospital
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
helper

El Dorado, AR

#43 Mar 10, 2013
I volunteered there for a day and most of the animals were well behaved and some bit at their cages, all the workers are nice, none are snobby!
My opinion

Memphis, TN

#44 Apr 11, 2016
Tried Goodwin's when we first moved here. Maybe because of the breed of dogs I own, staff was very unfriendly towards my pets, that matters to me. I only use Dr Mitchell and highly recommend him
Really

El Dorado, AR

#45 Apr 11, 2016
GotSmart-Moved wrote:
Go with Ralstons. I hate Dr. Ralston retired, he really cared. The new guy seems just as committed. Stay away from Goodwins unless you have horses or cows. They killed a dog I'd had for over a decade, wouldn't use a perfectly fine new technique which would have been painful to the dog, but would have saved its life. Instead they wrote it off as they could do nothing :(
Ward is good too, albeit a bit expensive.
They do not treat horses or cows.
FYI

Memphis, TN

#46 Apr 11, 2016
Well, it seems we all like someone different, so we've settled nothing, except the fact someone's very unhappy for getting fired from Goodwin's .
Love my dogs

El Dorado, AR

#47 Apr 17, 2016
curious wrote:
Of the three vet clinics in the are i was told this was the best? I recently moved here from washington and my animals are my kids, so...pros and cons? Are they friendly?
I have used Goodwins for 20 years and would not go anywhere else. They are excellent and give great treatment. The lady at the front has been there since I can remember. She is a quiet lady but is very sweet once you get to know her, so don't judge. People have different personalities and sometimes being quiet and shy can be mistaken for rude!
1234xyz

El Dorado, AR

#48 Apr 17, 2016
Love my dogs wrote:
<quoted text>I have used Goodwins for 20 years and would not go anywhere else. They are excellent and give great treatment. The lady at the front has been there since I can remember. She is a quiet lady but is very sweet once you get to know her, so don't judge. People have different personalities and sometimes being quiet and shy can be mistaken for rude!
used Goodwins for years. Will not go anywhere else.
for real

El Dorado, AR

#49 Apr 17, 2016
I love my critters and have taken them to Goodwins for years and years. I loved Drs Jackson and Johnson. I love Donna, she has ALWAYS been nice to me. I can't believe anyone would have anything bad to say about the vet they use, unless they had an agenda..
I BITE

Camden, AR

#50 May 12, 2016
So sorry to bring these "arse holes" up again but once I had the audacity to get on this very site and defend their business..... how dare I do such a stupid thing !!!! Now I will say that ONCE they were an excellent animal clinic. NO MORE!! The young male vet took my dog out of the room for a routine vaccination. She came back with her eyeballs rolling around in her head and the same expression as a person that had been boxed in the head. My dog is an old dog....I know her....this all had never happened before. The majority of their staff have become much to harsh and rude with people much less an old dog. I no long trust them with my animals and this is coming from a customer of over fifteen years.
Hmmm

Forrest City, AR

#51 May 12, 2016
I BITE wrote:
So sorry to bring these "arse holes" up again but once I had the audacity to get on this very site and defend their business..... how dare I do such a stupid thing !!!! Now I will say that ONCE they were an excellent animal clinic. NO MORE!! The young male vet took my dog out of the room for a routine vaccination. She came back with her eyeballs rolling around in her head and the same expression as a person that had been boxed in the head. My dog is an old dog....I know her....this all had never happened before. The majority of their staff have become much to harsh and rude with people much less an old dog. I no long trust them with my animals and this is coming from a customer of over fifteen years.
If your dogs eyeballs were really rolling around in its head it had something to do with the reason why you brought it in the first place, not because the vet boxed it in the head, you're a crazy liar.
Hmmm

Forrest City, AR

#52 May 12, 2016
for real wrote:
I love my critters and have taken them to Goodwins for years and years. I loved Drs Jackson and Johnson. I love Donna, she has ALWAYS been nice to me. I can't believe anyone would have anything bad to say about the vet they use, unless they had an agenda..
Exactly
1234xyz

El Dorado, AR

#53 May 12, 2016
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>

Exactly
Goodwin ALWAYS takes great care of my animals. Fine people all around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 min BARNEYII 36,085
Mason announces ZZ Top and Smokey Robinson to d... 38 min Banker 45
Karma Cafe 4 hr Deb 6
Model 4 hr Deb 10
Promotional-video concepts? 7 hr DEF456 7
Shoot out in PC 9 hr Word 2
Girls/woman 10 hr Ginger 2

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance