I know

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

I Wont go to goodwins because of the front desk wanna be cop! I don't care how good the vets are!
right

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

She is always tryin to be somebody, she dont even like black folks and you can tell when they come in
Exactly How It Happened

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

I've used this clinic for years with the many rescues I've well rescued. They have treated me very well. They don't overcharge or suggest procedures the average person couldn't afford. They helped me save a dog for which I had been told there was no hope. She is going on seven years old now. Good people. I know no snotty person there but I just ignore snotty folk...it ruins their plan of getting a rise out of me. Makes them angrier....think Jesus said that.
Customer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

I was told to try goodwins about 5 months ago after moving from new York. Thinking this would be the best choice, I went in to where I found an older lady being very rude to another worker whosr name was Ali. She was not super vocal, but made very cutting comments and I could feel the tension. The best thing I think could happen is that the older woman be fired. She obviously has no work ethic. And from what I have heard, I'm not the first customer who walked out because of her
Not me

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Exactly How It Happened wrote:
I've used this clinic for years with the many rescues I've well rescued. They have treated me very well. They don't overcharge or suggest procedures the average person couldn't afford. They helped me save a dog for which I had been told there was no hope. She is going on seven years old now. Good people. I know no snotty person there but I just ignore snotty folk...it ruins their plan of getting a rise out of me. Makes them angrier....think Jesus said that.
If you have been there and do not know who the snotty receptionist is your whole post is BS! I refuse to pay my hard earned money anywhere with a person that treats u like your dumb! Goodwins pull the chain back on this beast!
Ummmmm

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Not me wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have been there and do not know who the snotty receptionist is your whole post is BS! I refuse to pay my hard earned money anywhere with a person that treats u like your dumb! Goodwins pull the chain back on this beast!
I must admit my dogs snap and growl at the staff at Goodwins and their patience is why I appreciate them so much. Perhaps the receptionist has chosen to stay silent. I have no problems which is point of good guard dogs.
Ummmmm

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Not me wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmmm is MR. Exactly How It Happened. Don't carry your dog in a purse and you might garner a little respect.
Jessica

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

I called last week to bring my dog in but wanted to talk to Ali. They told me she was not in the office that day, I said I will just call back the next day, the girl who answered said that she didnt think I would be returning....why would she say that Ali wasnt in when she clearly knew she was not coming back? I really liked Ali and always thought she was the nicest one in the clinic, she genuinely cared about us as customers and our pets as our babies! it angers me that she is gone because of that hateful miserable old woman!:(
GotSmart-Moved

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Go with Ralstons. I hate Dr. Ralston retired, he really cared. The new guy seems just as committed. Stay away from Goodwins unless you have horses or cows. They killed a dog I'd had for over a decade, wouldn't use a perfectly fine new technique which would have been painful to the dog, but would have saved its life. Instead they wrote it off as they could do nothing :(
Ward is good too, albeit a bit expensive.
anonymous

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Dr. Jackson and both Dr. Parkers have been great in taking care of my pets. I have a dog who has seizures and they have come out in the middle of the night more than once when he could not stop seizing. Does not charge enormous fees. I can call and ask any question and they always try and help. They are great vets and will take good care of your pets. As for the receptionist, I have no problem with her. I treat her with kindness and she might not be the friendliest, but I am not there to make friends with her. She has never been rude to me, but I' m sure she can be.
tsktsk

Greenville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

I have always had a ball with the lady at the front desk, she just has a dry sense of humor and some people wear they feeling on their sleeves. Ever tried just actually having a conversation with her???
Animal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Goodwins is awesome! Been using them for years...
Chance Eppinette

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

LOL Steve is ALWAYS hiring you stupid bit@h.....because hes the biggest bit@h alive....youre stupid.
DAVE

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

THAT IS NOT CHANCE EPPINETTE....HIS I.P. ALWAYS IS EUREKA SPRINGS...JUST ANOTHER BULLCHITTER.
PLUS HE WOULD NOT BE ON ANTHER THREAD TALKING CHIT ABOUT HIS UNCLE.
ALLIE

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Thank you all for the kind comments. I was relieved from my duties at the clinic for unknown reasons, I did my job to the best of my ability and truly cared about the clients and patients. I had become very close to a few in the short time I was there. As they say, all good things must come to an end for better things to take place! As for Donna, I will say that she is a very sad and difficult person to be around. Some days were good but it wasnt too often. She has delt with alot in her life and I took into consideration those things. Although I was told when I was hired that she would be a hard person to deal with and not to let her run over me, I still gave her the benifit of the doubt and tried to become her "friend." I delt with alot, and no person should have to be harrassed like I was but hey if she wants to live her life treating people like crap then fine, but I too hope she realizes that one day she will need someone and one day she will have to answer to the man above! I myself could not live my life everyday the way some people do....In the doctors defence, they are all great! Although I was unfairly treated by another coworker I will still remain to take my furbabies to the Parkers and Dr. Jackson because I know first hand they are all great at what they do. Donna is not the one taking care of your pet so if you dont like her just ignore her, give her your money and go about your day!
busted

London, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

I was just about to write that its become obvious that this thread was started by the Allie person or one of her buddies, and she finally stepped forward, well planned, if you want to appear innocent. Myself, I would have just busted it out on the first post you wrote where you call yourself "curious".....nice technique though :)
ALLIE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

The thread was started back in October, I left there this month! Why would I be worried about starting something about a job that I was completely content with? I dont have to get on here under a fake name and I have way more things to do than sit on topix and start a thread about myself. Off to WORK now! Yes work, it didnt take long for me to find a job, a better one at that!
I know

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

busted wrote:
I was just about to write that its become obvious that this thread was started by the Allie person or one of her buddies, and she finally stepped forward, well planned, if you want to appear innocent. Myself, I would have just busted it out on the first post you wrote where you call yourself "curious".....nice technique though :)
Busted just got busted! Lol histerical, another topix moron!
Dr Truth

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

I can tell you from ip trace and WOM that these comments were started by, for Allison Gorman herself. Amazing how you all were foold into believing. Allison was said reprimanded many many times for cell phone abuse on the clock. Showing up late for work hours AND non completion of work duties. Plus others.
You wanna be hoodwinked...you were BUSTED
well

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Same ole wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about hoodwinked!! U can't trace this site you goofy duck!
Yep. If we could do that, All the Same would be toast.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of41
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the El Dorado Forum right now

Search the El Dorado Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Glenn mechanical 6 min LMAO 15
Alewine auction 12 min Hahahahavaha 12
Good looking smoke shop keeper 17 min LMAO 4
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Thirsty 917
Shelby Coke 3 hr Petey 1
Mexican food. 4 hr real 3
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr Always 27,916
•••

Flood Warning for Union County was issued at April 23 at 7:51PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

El Dorado Jobs

•••
•••