Goodwin Animal Hospital

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
curious

Dallas, TX

#1 Oct 4, 2012
Of the three vet clinics in the are i was told this was the best? I recently moved here from washington and my animals are my kids, so...pros and cons? Are they friendly?
just saying

El Dorado, AR

#3 Oct 4, 2012
I use goodwins and have for years. I've also used the others but I like Goodwin way better and they don't charge the chit out of you.
yeah

El Dorado, AR

#4 Oct 4, 2012
I absolutely love Goodwin's!! That's the only vet I will use, although I have heard the new guy that is where ralston's used to be is very good too. I know Goodwin's is the cheapest and very good! There's a lady at the front that can be rude but other days she's fine so don't let her think negatively because the vets are really good! Dr ward is just crazy haha that's all there is to that.
yeah

El Dorado, AR

#5 Oct 4, 2012
Don't let her make you think negatively** I meant
yeah

Euless, TX

#6 Oct 4, 2012
just saying wrote:
I use goodwins and have for years. I've also used the others but I like Goodwin way better and they don't charge the chit out of you.
Agreed.
dog lover

El Dorado, AR

#7 Oct 4, 2012
I have used Goodwin's for many years. The Parker's are fabulous and take great care of my pups! I wouldn't trust anyone else with them...they are friendly to me and very kind to the animals.
yeah

El Dorado, AR

#8 Oct 4, 2012
Plus if you have an emergency in the middle of the night, they don't charge you a million dollars to come up there and if they happen to be up there already when you call they don't charge you at all!
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

#9 Oct 4, 2012
U R A IgnorantMF. Just moved from Wash.? U stupid SOB why don't U move 2 Wash. LMAO
Lisbon

Mountain Pine, AR

#10 Oct 5, 2012
Goodwin's is a great clinic. You know you are dealing with real professionals who care about your pets. Not like that a$$clown Steve Ward.
POOCH

El Dorado, AR

#11 Oct 5, 2012
Ralston was a pretty good vet but he would break your bank account, i'AM SURE HE IS ENJOYING RETIREMENT AND SPENDING YOUR MONEY.
love them

Euless, TX

#12 Oct 5, 2012
Always have loved this place
Him

El Dorado, AR

#13 Oct 5, 2012
Lisbon wrote:
Goodwin's is a great clinic. You know you are dealing with real professionals who care about your pets. Not like that a$$clown Steve Ward.
But he'll "wrestle your snake" if you catch my drift.
calion

Springhill, LA

#14 Oct 7, 2012
We have been using the new vet, Dr. Mitchell. He took over Ralston's practice. Seems to be a nice, down to earth guy. Easy to visit with, didn't mind answering questions.
Right

El Dorado, AR

#15 Oct 7, 2012
We went to Ralston for years, had no problems. Even called him out on Mothers day for an emergency. Tried the new guy. He seemed OK the one time we had a scheduled appointment. Then our dog got sick. They told us we couldn't get in for three days. Called Goodwin, we had never been there. They got us right in and saved our dogs life. We now are faithful Goodwin customer's.
I think

United States

#16 Oct 7, 2012
I love Dr. Mitchell. He's expensive, but up front about everything. He'll be honest, and that's a plus for me. I've never dealt with Goodwin's though. Good luck!
awesome

Dallas, TX

#17 Oct 9, 2012
I love to go to Goodwins, on the other hand, I dont like dealing with that old bag at the front desk! She is always rude and always tries to make you think you are stupid! If i didnt like the vets so much I would NOT go there!
where is Ali

Dallas, TX

#18 Jan 14, 2013
Ali is gone??? She the only person my family likes to deal with??? She was a really sweet girl every time I was there! The wanch Donna is always so mean and rude to the customers and I hate dealing with her!!! I cannot believe she is gone! What happened to her????
agree

El Dorado, AR

#19 Jan 14, 2013
Wife and I love the vets but also share the same opinion of the lady at the front desk. She always seems rude and looks down her nose at you. The vets seem to be extremy kind. I would hate to live my life daily as miserable as the receptionist does. If the vets weren't so nice we wouldn't go there as well.
believe me

Austin, TX

#20 Jan 14, 2013
I heard that she was fired because of Charlie Jackson! I heard that she had confronted the Parkers about Donna being so mean to her and Charlie decided that it was best to get rid of that poor girl! Bless her heart! I was not able to meet her but from what I have heard she was really a sweet person.
Lindsey

Austin, TX

#21 Jan 14, 2013
I bet Charlie and Donna have something going on if he is backing her up....they have been there together for a long time, that only means one thing. Hummmm....as for the Parkers, she is a bit controlling and needs to pull the stick out of her ass! Daryl is dry and just awkward! Sarah acts like a kid and kind of immature. Alicia is nice but I have seen her rude side too! As for Donna she is absolutely super bitch! I did not know this Ali girl, but Ali if you are reading this I now use Dr. Ward, he is hiring. Come on over here and apply!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff car, Mt Holly Rd 24 min well 24
Todd Moody Capital Murder (Apr '14) 30 min Just me 21
Poll greg anders - do you hate me (May '10) 4 hr Friend 14
Don that hangs out at the bars?? 5 hr Bar fly 5
Kizzy Taylor P...... 5 hr Disgusting 2
Christy Shaw Vines 12 hr Daddysexy 2
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 18 hr Jose Washington 30,771

Flood Warning for Union County was issued at March 28 at 9:01AM CDT

El Dorado Dating
Find my Match