typical

Memphis, TN

#1 Aug 14, 2013
How is it that none of you Topix bashers haven't gone after this dipshit assclown??? The article in today's paper is a joke, and this dipshit gets free publicity because he's an absolute nobody that wants to be a "somebody," or collect taxpayer compensation for nothing; and he only gets a response from the media just because he is black.

Everybody knows this dumbass committed a felonious act by impersonating an officer to a federal officer. Coincidently, does anybody appreciate the fact that a black man got away with committing a felony by having it esponged? You're welcome, black people. The system does in fact work both ways.

The problem is that this dumbass runs for office, but nobody says anything because he would never stand a chance anyway. Then, he wants a liquor license? If he had received his felony, which he earned, he wouldn't be able to run for office NOR be able to obtain a liquor license.

The prosecutor did his job, so this goober wants to file a defamation lawsuit. Really??? If you Topix haters are looking for a prime target, then the Dumbass Glenn Glover is your ticket!
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

#2 Aug 14, 2013
FkingHomoIdiot
typical

El Dorado, AR

#3 Aug 14, 2013
If you don't like what I say, fine. But I will still sukieUdikie. IMAFAG.
Pep

El Dorado, AR

#4 Aug 14, 2013
Did he work for Robin Carroll? if so then Carroll has plenty of info and opinions about Glover.
typical

El Dorado, AR

#5 Aug 14, 2013
Pep wrote:
Did he work for Robin Carroll? if so then Carroll has plenty of info and opinions about Glover.
Who gives a sh-t, I just want to sukieAdikie.
chuckem

El Dorado, AR

#6 Aug 14, 2013
you sound like agooberprickdong
voter

Memphis, TN

#7 Aug 15, 2013
typical wrote:
How is it that none of you Topix bashers haven't gone after this dipshit assclown??? The article in today's paper is a joke, and this dipshit gets free publicity because he's an absolute nobody that wants to be a "somebody," or collect taxpayer compensation for nothing; and he only gets a response from the media just because he is black.
Everybody knows this dumbass committed a felonious act by impersonating an officer to a federal officer. Coincidently, does anybody appreciate the fact that a black man got away with committing a felony by having it esponged? You're welcome, black people. The system does in fact work both ways.
The problem is that this dumbass runs for office, but nobody says anything because he would never stand a chance anyway. Then, he wants a liquor license? If he had received his felony, which he earned, he wouldn't be able to run for office NOR be able to obtain a liquor license.
The prosecutor did his job, so this goober wants to file a defamation lawsuit. Really??? If you Topix haters are looking for a prime target, then the Dumbass Glenn Glover is your ticket!
That scoob is a fckin joke.
Redneck

El Dorado, AR

#8 Aug 15, 2013
F you typical quit trying to steal my meat and in case anyone doesn't know I'm at the Mall restrooms Sat mornings if you would like for your dickie to get suckie
well

Chicago, IL

#9 Aug 15, 2013
Then it won't be too hard to find out who you are, will it?
embassidor

Memphis, TN

#11 Sep 2, 2013
When will this loser and fatboy Benito take each other out in a wannabe gangrape driveby potato gun shoot out? Those fatasses would give each other a heart attack!
Umm

El Dorado, AR

#12 Sep 2, 2013
Nobody cares
LaBrodrick Smith

Forrest City, AR

#13 Sep 3, 2013
Umm wrote:
Nobody cares
I care.
Benito

United States

#14 Sep 9, 2013
Both these worthless jigs have learned how to be "the wheel that squeks" n that's the one that gets greased to make the ride smoother... Glenn glossing Benito glover n Mr mike are hailed as the saviours of the black community, but the fact is they're just smarter than the avg jig n have Figd out how to raise enough hell n fill out enough forms for the city to recognize n fund there parasitic a$$
Benito

United States

#15 Sep 9, 2013
Through them n Willie mc ghee the beyond racist alderman n you have a high pro class of self entitled "minority" floppin like fish on a hot sidewalk screaming for attention actin like fools in any given public opportunity
Big Fat Benito

Memphis, TN

#16 Sep 10, 2013
Benito wrote:
Through them n Willie mc ghee the beyond racist alderman n you have a high pro class of self entitled "minority" floppin like fish on a hot sidewalk screaming for attention actin like fools in any given public opportunity
I gots expeeryance! I drove a bus for a few years afta I go hammertime behinh MC's brokeass on stage. Two legit too quit!
under da radar

El Dorado, AR

#17 Oct 3, 2013
Jim Crow will never stop a educated black man from living the American dream. Only in the south do idiots show their true racism. Fear of black men is the real issue, and the silent majority is becoming the minority. People of color help build this nation, and other counties and they weren't all slaves. Check out the Moors. The Tea party will destroy the USA,the stock market, and their selves. Shut down helps no one.
wake up

Forrest City, AR

#18 Oct 3, 2013
under da radar wrote:
Jim Crow will never stop a educated black man from living the American dream. Only in the south do idiots show their true racism. Fear of black men is the real issue, and the silent majority is becoming the minority. People of color help build this nation, and other counties and they weren't all slaves. Check out the Moors. The Tea party will destroy the USA,the stock market, and their selves. Shut down helps no one.
Who in the hell discussed on this forum is an (not a) EDUCATED black man??? I've only read about a couple of dumbass black idiots looking for a damn job.
Working American

Haslet, TX

#19 Oct 4, 2013
None of these are educated black men, and assuming only white people are racist is ridiculous! I don't see gangs of white males walking around with their asses hanging out, or droves congregating on porches all week long when they could be working or bettering themselves... America has bred an overweight, worthless, self entitled mass multitude of these parasites and rewards the behavior that should be getting the starved to death! How's that Jim?
Bagoce

Lockhart, TX

#20 Oct 13, 2013
All these cats r dirty... KD gettin pop'd is a good startin point
glover-jr

El Dorado, AR

#21 Aug 13, 2014
wake up wrote:
<quoted text>
Who in the hell discussed on this forum is an (not a) EDUCATED black man??? I've only read about a couple of dumbass black idiots looking for a damn job.
Im the offspring of that so called piece of shit. So by all means talk about me. I have a bachelors so call Henderson state university to check it bitch. Im educated btw how many of u racist pigs have that. U probably barely got through high school and is working on ur daddy's farm r living off his wealth bc u lack any education. Only in El dorado though. U all made my laugh for the next decade lmbao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 25 min BARNEYII 39,426
House Cleaning at City Hall 9/22/17 2 hr Juan Valdez 3
Canfor Eldorado 2 hr Juan Valdez 3
gay club!!! in eldorado!!! (Mar '11) 4 hr gay club excitement 53
El Dorado Swingers Group (Mar '10) 9 hr Jlennon 30
Predictions 11 hr to Negative Nancy 2
Do it for the kids 11 hr to arandomdumbass 6

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance