Three Stooges Street Repair

Three Stooges Street Repair

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

zephyr

El Dorado, AR

#2 Jan 13, 2014
If you think that's bad, you ought to have to drive the county roads. I don't think they will ever be any better. Never see a road crew out doing any maintenance. When they put culverts in, they leave it as just a big lumpy ditch. They never go back and pave over them and smooth them out. They'll keep a road to a deer camp graded and open, but forget about everyone else
The Calion Clown

Stuttgart, AR

#4 Jan 13, 2014
That ain't the city doin that road work asshat. That is a contractor doin complicated sewer line renovation, and it takes time. Don't you think it would be wise to finish the renovation on the road first, then resurface the entire road or just do sections at a time?
ShoNuff

El Dorado, AR

#5 Jan 14, 2014
What Calion said. Not saying they couldn't do a better job parking their equipment out of the line of sight of street corners but the work they are doing is quite complicated and no easy task. Nowhere near as easy as simply cutting a ditch down the middle of the street and laying new pipe.
The Calion Clown

Stuttgart, AR

#9 Jan 17, 2014
DUH wrote:
<quoted text> All the utilities underground are on print. What the original commenter said is correct. All equipment, pipe, everything needed should have been on hand, at hand and a work plan in place as soon as the first pavement was busted out. This is not a complicated process for experienced professionals. I also am familiar with other cities and their work ethics. By your comment, it is obvious you are the one called dikBreath, so, as usual, you are to ignorant to know anything about anything that pertains to work.
Wrong asshat,I am th calion clown. Here's am idea, why don't you mosey on down yhere and ask them why it is taking them so long

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crazy Blair is back in town and in jail 3 min Dumb bitch blaire 10
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 16 min Soozy 34,509
B Mitchell divorce 1 hr bcbc 8
Peanut Thai stir fry 1 hr Mahatma 2
News Southern Bancorp Plans To Raise $20M 2 hr Rikishi 9
Cold beer and hot girls 2 hr Redneck 29
Flying Burger (Apr '10) 3 hr Wth 45
Home wreckers 10 hr Kerri 29

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web