kalie

El Dorado, AR

#1 Jan 2, 2013
What comes around, goes around hunny. She moved in with her boyfriend ( her friends ex) before he even got a divorce! C'mon now! Wouldn't ya think she would realize its Eldo. If he would do it with her, he'd do it to her.
And she wonders why she doesn't have friends anymore. Silly girl.(In my swift voice) Karma will get you one of these days. Seems like she's gettin good at getting close to her friends then stealing their man. Ladies hold your man tight, she's a coming for em' Don't ya see what she almost did to her BEST friends marriage? Keep it classy helldorado!!
lulzkrew

El Dorado, AR

#2 Jan 2, 2013
kalie wrote:
What comes around, goes around hunny. She moved in with her boyfriend ( her friends ex) before he even got a divorce! C'mon now! Wouldn't ya think she would realize its Eldo. If he would do it with her, he'd do it to her.
And she wonders why she doesn't have friends anymore. Silly girl.(In my swift voice) Karma will get you one of these days. Seems like she's gettin good at getting close to her friends then stealing their man. Ladies hold your man tight, she's a coming for em' Don't ya see what she almost did to her BEST friends marriage? Keep it classy helldorado!!
A hocake, in El Dorado? You don't say.
peckerman

El Dorado, AR

#4 Jan 3, 2013
Sounds like she is a chucking JOI for acting out this drama. Tell her to go to the grass.
eilak

United States

#5 Jan 3, 2013
kalie wrote:
No shit! This has been going on for years. Grow up.
grown

El Dorado, AR

#6 Jan 3, 2013
lmao tha girl put a pic of engagements rings on fb for her boy toy to see today. Begging bitch.
Somes

El Dorado, AR

#7 Jan 4, 2013
Who?
21babyy

El Dorado, AR

#8 Jan 5, 2013
grown wrote:
lmao tha girl put a pic of engagements rings on fb for her boy toy to see today. Begging bitch.
Hahahahahahhh
ElDo101

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Jan 8, 2013
Her true colors are showing now vs the person she portrays to be in the fantasy world of FB. Yes the engagement post was quite hilarious too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
duck lover smells like poots (Oct '14) 29 min All the same 13
Rachel Mckinney Rolling In Her Grave (Jun '10) 3 hr Grigori 130
earl smith 3 hr Elita 6
Allison- bartender at Marilyn's 3 hr nice 37
DHS informants 3 hr what 14
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 hr You Asked For It 30,904
What's up with the free call phones (Jul '11) 6 hr EldoMasterBlaster 65
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE